News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Where Jimmy Can't Be Busted  (Read 56794 times)

Offline Junkie Mater

• View Profile
Re: Where Jimmy Can't Be Busted
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2010, 08:09:25 AM »
Water, since none can do anything there except swimming

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2010, 02:52:15 PM »
Yeah, in the water, that's pertty much a given....Except Jimmy CAN be busted if he's too close to the shore (still standing up).

Yes, same place, Mike...Only one building behind there fits your description. If you have any tricks for not overshooting / falling off when you land....Do Tell.

Mike_W

« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2010, 03:14:34 PM »
 I haven't done it in a while, so bear with me if these tactics don't work.  If I remember correctly, try either jamming on you're brakes with the square button or putting away the skateboard the moment you make contact with the surface.  I've also been able to get to the roof of the warehouse in New Coventry with the seemingly inaccessable tagging target.  I think its more effective to just switch from skateboard to "fist".  Doing this usually slows Jimmy down quite a bit.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2010, 12:13:12 PM »
Hey, I DID IT....!!

Trick was not to make a long skate, just a short one & jump.

Boring up there, though.  Managed to finally hit some townspeople with the Spud Gun from far off & bring the Cops for a little entertainment....

Mike_W

« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2010, 12:47:18 PM »
 I got up there on my first try in a while the other day :p and I managed to get one of the cops on that little plank bridge.  He was low on health and I shot him with the spud gun.  He fell backwards and off the bridge!  He fell from enough of a height that the impac knocked him out!

Next you should try to get on that roof in New Coventry.  You could have a lot of fun up there.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2010, 07:58:43 AM »
I went up and checked....Where's this mystery roof of which you speak ?

Mike_W

« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2010, 10:44:15 AM »
 You know that old BMX park inside the building?  Climb up the ladder onto the building's roof....all the way to the top.  Then when you are on the peak of the roof, look north.  There is a grey warehouse across the street with a billboard on the roof complete with tagging target.  Normally one would think that is a glitch because there is no way up there.  Well that is incorrect.  You have to use the skateboard to roll down the roof and jump at exactly the pricise time and you can get up there.  This is difficult however, I almost guarantee that you won't get it on the first try.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2010, 10:56:43 AM »
OHHH !  Well, I was thinking of that, but wasn't sure that's what you meant, seeing as how thats ACROSS THE STREET !  So, it's possible to jump that far, Eh ?

Mike_W

« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2010, 11:11:21 AM »
Its very possible, but you gotta really exercise those skateboarding skills!  On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the hardest, I consider that building behind the theater to be a 3 and this place in New Coventry to be an 8.

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2010, 04:01:06 PM »
Wow that's pretty sweet. How much extra cash do you get in "Tagging" for getting all the tags on the rooftops? I've only ever gotten the one.

Mike_W

« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2010, 08:09:12 PM »
 I don't know if you get extra cash for it or not.  I made this discovery after beating the game.

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2010, 08:39:12 PM »
Because it says to tag the tags on the rooftops for a big payoff. I got one of them and got $125 for it. But I wonder how much you get if you get both of them...

Mike_W

« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2010, 09:56:08 AM »
 I dunno, maybe someday I'll try it.

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2010, 03:21:02 PM »
But it sucks when all the greasers want to beat the hell out of you. So you'll either get busted by the police or get your ass kicked.

Mike_W

« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2010, 05:45:27 PM »
 You have to be pretty bad at the game if you actually get busted because you spray tags....