News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: BullyZ  (Read 1909 times)

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Major Mick3Mouse Algie Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
BullyZ
« on: April 22, 2014, 03:41:31 AM »
I'm very sorry for BullyZ taking so long. I made like 2 minutes of episode 3 but then i raged and deleted it. 

Why?

Becuse my slow PC and machinama maker keeps crashing all the time.
And episode 3 is going to take place in interior and locked areas.  So its very very hard to keep the camera right.

And now i got a new pc and a new bully game and it shouldt be a problem anymore.  BUT!

it is becuse i use the latest great os that microsoft has forced companys like Acer to build their latest great os.

i cant create mods, becuse windows 8 dont let me compile my scripts so that makes me unable to go to the locked areas and the interiors.

I just lost intrest after all of this and im sorry. But the series is not forgotten. It is by you maby but not me,  I will continue when i know the problem with my luac and i try to get it fixed.

hope u understand  :)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: BullyZ
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 03:58:08 AM »
Sorry to hear about them problems.  I was really looking forward to some more BullyZ.

We had a Windows 8 discussion on here a long time back.  Nothing much good was said about it.

We have no choice sometimes but to be patient.  And BullyZ has not been forgotten.

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Major Mick3Mouse Algie Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
Re: BullyZ
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 09:30:26 AM »
Sorry to hear about them problems.  I was really looking forward to some more BullyZ.

We had a Windows 8 discussion on here a long time back.  Nothing much good was said about it.

We have no choice sometimes but to be patient.  And BullyZ has not been forgotten.

Thanks!  :D