News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully 2 has been announced?????  (Read 4891 times)

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
Bully 2 has been announced?????
« on: October 25, 2011, 11:37:25 AM »
I was on  GTAForums browsing the release of GTA V
Someone showed this picture
Look above the "Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 2"
BULLY 2???? :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yes!!!!!??????? is this legit, becuase GTA V was announced today.,..... www.rockstargames.com/canis
I visited the Bully R* site and it keep redirecting me to the GTA V announcement.......
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 11:39:24 AM by Johnny Vincentfan1 »

Offline Peachrocks

• A figment of your imagination
    • View Profile
Re: Bully 2 has been announced?????
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 11:44:29 AM »
For e3 2010?

I've personally always thought Bully 2 is 'somewhere' on the horizon but its been pushed back. Or it could just be one of these things that's always talked about but never actually happens...

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 12:12:35 PM »
It'll come, but take this picture with a grain of salt.

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 12:17:37 PM »
My thoughts on this are Bully 2 is in devolpment but R* Are working really slow on it..... GTA V and Max Payne 3 are coming too.... and to be fair Bully isn't as well known as them 2.... sadly.

Offline Corpsefiend

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 04:51:03 PM »
I remember that picture being circulated across several different websites last year. It's a load of shit, my guess is it's some guy who just typed it up and trolled with it. On the top it says "E3 2010 lineup" Many of the games on that list weren't even mentioned at E3 last year, some of them weren't announced till long after the conference. Some not at all. Half Life 2: Episode hasn't been announced, Darksiders 2 was announced just this year, the newest Grand Theft Auto that was just announced doesn't use the name Vice City 2, and Bully 2 hasn't been official announced.

Until you hear official word from the games developers that it is, beyond reasonable doubt, in development you should take everything else you see, read, or hear with a grain of salt.

Offline Blackie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2011, 05:31:19 PM »
no, not announced, but for sure coming.
with titles like GTA V , max payne 3 and Agent coming out soon, they might have put Bully 2 in the back seat for a while. Surely, though, after the release of one or more of these games, they will turn their attention back to bully. i expect a 2013 release.

Offline Corpsefiend

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2011, 05:41:20 PM »
It would be an interesting game to see that's for sure. But personally, I would much rather see a Manhunt 3. Manhunt fans got screwed with the second game, I can't imagine Rockstar would want to leave that franchise where it is. Maybe they could meet us Manhunt crazies half way and have a GTA game set in Carcer City.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2011, 11:32:57 PM »
I'd like to see both, MH 3 and Bully 2.  I'm not greedy.

Offline Corpsefiend

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2011, 01:55:01 AM »
I would love for both games to be made. But, if it came down to it, by a long shot, I would much rather see Manhunt 3. Sorry guys, the satisfaction of suffocating someone to death with a plastic bag, or flossing someones ass with barbed wire is something Bully will never be able to match.

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2011, 05:44:33 AM »
I would love for both games to be made. But, if it came down to it, by a long shot, I would much rather see Manhunt 3. Sorry guys, the satisfaction of suffocating someone to death with a plastic bag, or flossing someones ass with barbed wire is something Bully will never be able to match.
And if Bully did have that, Jack Thompson would have a field day........ what a wanker he is.
Anyway I wonder if the list was for games that were planned to be released but  held back until 2011....... think about it.
GTA Vice City 2(AKA GTA V) Announced 2011
Max Payne 3......
Bully 2 maybe after GTA V?

Offline Corpsefiend

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2011, 06:13:11 AM »
Doubt it, that list was probably a complete fabrication. Any games that where announced on it where either a lucky/educated guess or a simple coincidence.

It's not that I want the goriness of Manhunt to be in Bully, then both games would lose there charm. Both games are enjoyable because of how unique they are, if they made it so you could kill people in Bully like you can in Manhunt it would be stupid. Bully is enjoyable because you can use it to relive your childhood, and I can't think of anybody who's childhood pastimes included killing people in over the top ways with ordinary on hand objects and making Snuff Films. It's just that I enjoy the stealth mechanics, premise, and atmosphere of Manhunt far more then I enjoy Bully's childhood mischief.

For the record, Jack Thompson can eat a dick. After his disbarment he's drifted off into obscurity, the world can now see him as the loser, fool, and failure that he truly is. Anybody who takes anything he says seriously about the video game industry is just as much a fool as he is. The psychotic ramblings of a doltish lawyer (more like ambulance chaser) don't amount to jack shit anymore. The overly conservative and nazi-ish agenda he tried to implement by inhabiting people's rights to choose what entertains them and the rights of developers to make such games. This idiotic idea that we should take away our rights given to us by the constitution that he tried to push on people with misinformation, propaganda, and bald face lies will now fall on deaf ears, and I couldn't be happier.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 06:26:36 AM by Corpsefiend »

Offline Blackie

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2011, 08:38:38 PM »
I'd like to see both, MH 3 and Bully 2.  I'm not greedy.

This.

Offline xRussel_Smashx

• VOCAL CORD!!! OUT!!! -Russel
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2011, 10:50:18 PM »
i'm not sure it's real dude srry. if bully 2 was really announcd at E3 '10, we'd know it by now, and we didn't hear anything about Vice City 2 and GTAV was announced like days ago. Vice City 2 in the list should of been announced before GTAV but it didn't.