News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: What We Would Like To See In Bully 2  (Read 323600 times)

Offline ohneeenight

• View Profile
Re: What We Would Like To See In Bully 2
« Reply #885 on: May 26, 2012, 08:09:49 PM »
I really liked how Bully was modernish and vintage/retro. For the sequel I  hope they keep that vintage/retro style. It really adds to the storyline and feel of the game.

Offline N00B1N8T0R

• View Profile
« Reply #886 on: May 26, 2012, 08:47:08 PM »
what would i like to see in bully 2? well that is simple: strippers.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: May 27, 2012, 05:47:42 AM »
lol, play GTA4 then.

Offline N00B1N8T0R

• View Profile
« Reply #888 on: May 27, 2012, 04:56:43 PM »
Lol. I havn't played that in a while now m8.

Offline Freak of nature

• View Profile
« Reply #889 on: May 28, 2012, 10:57:28 PM »
No no no guys common!  Shouldn't they have like another setting in "Bully 2?" Like say in England?! Okay let's just say Jimmy's mom and her husband get divorced she come's to Bullworth and tells Jimmy to pack his bags then they fly to England for free because she met a new guy (boyfriend) online. A new kid come's to Bullworth and takes over in Jimmy's spot while he's gone. Then when while Jimmy is controlling this school in England and has them rapped around his finger's he has to move back to Bullworth. Jimmy show's up an the whole school greets him back while the new kid is in the corner somewhere, He gets mad because he has no friends now an he's ending up just like Gary and starts trying to ruin Jimmy? Wouldn't that be a great idea for Bully 2 if they ever came out with one??

Offline Ethansaboss

• View Profile
« Reply #890 on: July 20, 2012, 02:55:14 PM »
I think you should be able to pick your gender and then have pre recorded voice diolauge for either one you choose instead of it being like one of thise games where when you talk you can't hear yourself (I hate that) and you can actually be able to have conversations with the other kids instead of just greetings and taunts the town should be bigger you could be able to go into more buildings instead of having other people run into buildings you can't go in there should be more missions and the prefects shouldnt be on you for everything you do I think that they shouldnt pop out of nowhere as soon as you hit red I think that there should only be three of them and only two cops I think there should more girls because out of 61 Students only 11 are girls and i think the same should be for townspeople I also think the story should be different depending on the gender you pick you should also be able to join extra curricular activites and have school dances i dont think there should be citizens arrest I think that the boys dorm should have a second floor and a bathroom they also shouldnt leave out as many audio files as they did and maybe have more errands to do for people also the should close at 8 so you have time to eat breakfast lunch or dinner if you choose (there shouldn't be a need to eat) and he should be able to stay up all night there shouldn't be a need to sleep either there should be no authority figure in the boys dorm and the girls should have more fightings styles other than slap knee pull hair and then they run away and cry they should also be more agressive and fight you until your knocked out or get away their health bars should be raised higher too I think The character should be able to smoke and students should be able to throw parties at their house I also think the game should go differently depending on how the character treats people the classes I think are good the way they are I also think that teachers should sometimes appear in free roam and clique leaders should appear often in free roam the character should also be able to go on dates the only ones in the first one was carnival date and smash it up even though I don't consider that a date there should also be more gossip and rumours and maybe people could write about other people on a bathroom wall there should also be more pranks and different weapons you should also be able to make your own pranks wether or not they have cars I dont care i'd rather they do but they don't have to.

Offline Ethansaboss

• View Profile
« Reply #891 on: July 20, 2012, 02:59:16 PM »
^ sorry i meant no authority figure in the girls dorm

Offline Lewis1

• View Profile
« Reply #892 on: November 01, 2012, 06:39:12 PM »
want to be able to choose your clique and go to partys, that could be pretty fun getting drunk in game, kissing some guys girlfriend and getting into a rivlry because off it, over 200 pupils, could be easily done with a ps3 and x box, some dlc and last more cliques

Offline Lewis1

• View Profile
« Reply #893 on: December 04, 2012, 10:11:29 AM »
Party's would be awesome, their should be around 150-200 students with around 6 cliques, A bigger town to explore and your house is outside the school meaning you drive to school or get the bus or something, drugs would be a decent addition and a must have is alcohol

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: December 05, 2012, 03:04:29 PM »
I would like to see the game.

Wait, lol, old joke. My bad.

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
« Reply #895 on: December 09, 2012, 07:33:30 PM »
Lmfao @ Bully in England.

'Ey bruv, you got BBM?
No.
Fuck off.

-100 respect
*Buy a Blackberry*
'Ey Jimbo, yous comin to the party tonight?
Yeah sure.
Sweet as bruv.
+100 respect.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: December 13, 2012, 09:54:02 AM »
Party's would be awesome, their should be around 150-200 students with around 6 cliques, A bigger town to explore and your house is outside the school meaning you drive to school or get the bus or something, drugs would be a decent addition and a must have is alcohol

Ya know, I kind of like this direction. I've always thought the Bully map was quite small, so I certainly agree with a bigger map. An addition of new cliques would be nice along with the old ones.

The drugs and alcohol is where games start touching on the mature rating, and Bully is a teen game. Not to mention that games can get heated and controversial over such content. Although it's an idea that may seem fitting, it might not make it just to prevent negative attention.

I liked the side errands in the game. I hope to see that be expanded on. Having those small side quests add to the game.  It's nice to have replay value in games. In an open world game, replay value is NEEDED. There's no point in having a large map to explore when there's nothing to do on it.

A game that will highly depend upon replay value is GTA V, especialy with the size this map will be.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: December 13, 2012, 09:58:53 AM »
If only R* went along with the map as they conceptualized initially...would've been amazing.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: December 13, 2012, 10:03:18 AM »
I believe the map had a good setting to it, at least for Bully. What I didn't like was the size. R* usually make very large maps, so the map to Bully was kind of surprising with its size. I was expecting it to be bigger. I wanted more to explore.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: December 13, 2012, 10:06:12 AM »
That's what I'm saying. I wasn't talking about the art direction, but rather the size. Bully was meant to be a LOT bigger.