News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: What We Would Like To See In Bully 2  (Read 323581 times)

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
Re: What We Would Like To See In Bully 2
« Reply #840 on: December 06, 2011, 11:56:09 AM »
That's kinda like adding a bunch of Gary characters into the game....

Offline kvzm-and-zenan

• last living spectre
  • i'm so awesome, that im legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: December 06, 2011, 11:57:46 AM »
no not really. the one guy on top is kinda like gary only he doesnt want power he just wants to watch ppl suffer(hes kinda disturbed)and none of these seven guys give a dam about each other. they arnt friends they just want to be mean and make others fight, if you beat one the other six are just gonna laugh at him

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: December 06, 2011, 11:59:30 AM »
Well that kinda removes any cliques from the game....

Offline Peachrocks

• A figment of your imagination
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: December 06, 2011, 12:02:01 PM »
Ahhhhh... so they actually aren't a part of a clique or there is one member in each of the six cliques that is a 'mole' of sorts trying to destablise everything for their own amusement whether by force or by fast talking... totally unrelated to one another. Then there's a seventh guy who knows all that's going on and wants to take it all... probably by manupilating the six moles and the cliques.

Verrrrry interesting... though this seventh guy would likely need an enforcer or 'dragon', else you've got a Gary finale. So the hero basically has to outwit or beat up the mole causing the problems and then deal with whatever the main villain does? Very interesting... definately a good basis but it might need some work, Cobra has a point, it does remove a lot of the significance the cliques have.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: December 06, 2011, 12:05:15 PM »
If there's no friends and nobody cares for anyone else, then it's more like an "every man for himself" situation.

Offline Peachrocks

• View Profile
« Reply #845 on: December 06, 2011, 12:06:54 PM »
Well its a base idea from what I understand rather than it being the whole thing. There might be alliances and 'tolerance' towards some of the cliques and not be entirely dog eat dog. Also I gotta be honest, I don't think I'm understanding entirely accurately.

Offline kvzm-and-zenan

• last living spectre
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: December 06, 2011, 12:09:07 PM »
yea thats kinda what im going for peach and i no it needs work but its not like its sealed in stone or anything right? and actualy it makes each clique more independent.if those six are working together to make the cliques fight then they are all connected, but if those six are just helping each other cause they're being tricked and they dont care what happens to each other, then it means if one of them loses his footing of power and falls the others wont try to pick him back up. they're just gonna laugh at him and walk away, so after you get rid of one guy and the other ones dont help him back to power, he cant keep manipulating,and with out him manipulating the clique wont be so aggresive, and since you showed the clique that they had a mole they are less aggresive towards you also, and since  they no that it was all a trick, they wont have to attack the other cliques so much anymore

Offline kvzm-and-zenan

• last living spectre
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: December 06, 2011, 12:10:41 PM »
because since no one knows about the "moles" you think the cliques are the problem and you fight them instead.

Offline Peachrocks

• View Profile
« Reply #848 on: December 06, 2011, 12:31:19 PM »
Yup that's what I pretty much got. It's a great idea for a plot and I'm interested to hear more. It might work but there are two dangers though.

A) Repetition: Once the hero knows what's going on and deals with the same thing in two of the cliques shouldn't they grow a bit wise to it? Not to mention it might get repeatitive and it does not leave a lot of room for 'not on rails'. Plus joining cliques would be pretty much ruled out with this apporach which is something I and a few others definately wanted.

While true Bully 1 was about beating the leader up and causing problems for their clique, even another way might have made more sense. Chapter 3 especially what exactly did Johnny do to Jimmy to get that reaction out of him, the others yes, beatings were the only way, but Johnny opened the door for more positive relations yet Jimmy still felt the need to ass beat him for no real reason.

B) Relevance of clique leaders and other characters. Okay so the clique leaders are going to get played by their moles, but the leaders in Bully 1 (with the exception of Ted and Edgar) were pretty notable and solid characters in their own right. This apporach might take away some of that.

Don't get me wrong, I like your idea a lot but it'd require a lot of clever writing to make it work.

Offline kvzm-and-zenan

• last living spectre
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: December 06, 2011, 12:36:36 PM »
no the "moles" arnt always moles. you dont no how i got it planned...the first one is.the second one escapes after you beat him so you never no til the end when you have to fight them all again(well except dustin cause he befriends you) the 3rd one isnt even a student at the school. its one of the students drop-out 18 year old brother whos manipulating them, etc. im not gonna goive away all my secrets yet...

Offline kvzm-and-zenan

• last living spectre
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: December 06, 2011, 12:39:40 PM »
and its just like jimmy knew that it was gary everytime in the first game but who was gona listen to him?no one cause they were already angry and mad. same concept applies

Offline Peachrocks

• View Profile
« Reply #851 on: December 06, 2011, 12:58:40 PM »
Of course. I'm not saying your ideas are these things, just possible dangers I see with the base plot.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: December 06, 2011, 12:59:25 PM »
One thing I would really like to see is ALL the Clique leaders visible and accessible in free roam.  Why they chose to have only Russell available and none of the other Clique leaders is a mystery to me.  If their aim was so that they wouldn't be 'beaten up' before their time, why not make them available after they were defeated ? 

Just because Russell was the first Boss fight in the Hole means nothing, as I know many players with enough skill can beat him long before that match.  I, for one, would like to have Earnest available so I could kick his pussy ass over and over again.  Pinky, Lola, and Mandy are all out slutting around without their BF's to keep track of them....It's no wonder the bitches are so loose and easy.   

Offline kvzm-and-zenan

• last living spectre
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: December 06, 2011, 01:00:42 PM »
lmao so true chuck XD

Offline Peachrocks

• View Profile
« Reply #854 on: December 06, 2011, 01:07:51 PM »
One thing I would really like to see is ALL the Clique leaders visible and accessible in free roam.  Why they chose to have only Russell available and none of the other Clique leaders is a mystery to me.  If their aim was so that they wouldn't be 'beaten up' before their time, why not make them available after they were defeated ? 

This bothered me too, it makes no sense. I should probably get a spawn mod into my game one of these days. It's a shame the leaders don't have conversation audio in any case cus that would have been funny. What I find odd though is that Derby is one of the few characters who has a fight line referring to his own clique (You're not half the prep I am!). I have to wonder what they had in mind there. Ted has one too actually but this is less surprising.

I can beat Russell comfortably in chapter 1, even when he spawns in the dorm room and space is tighter and I guess it was more so people could hire him in free roam and watch him trash everyone for lols.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 01:09:50 PM by Peachrocks »