News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: What We Would Like To See In Bully 2  (Read 323603 times)

Offline kvzm-and-zenan

• last living spectre
  • i'm so awesome, that im legendary
    • View Profile
Re: What We Would Like To See In Bully 2
« Reply #810 on: December 05, 2011, 11:21:55 PM »
im thinking that we need to play it out like the GTA games. i mean it like, jimmy is king at bullworth.theres nothing left 4 him to do. and if he gets over thrown by a crazy kid who wants to be king instead, it would just be stupid cause thats just dejavue. so we need to move it to a new city, with new cliques, a new school, new classes, and a new protaganist to be. not another mean,cold,evil jerk,cause jimmy covered that placehold, but another,just as mean kid with a different personality. that would be awesome...maybe instead of saying "we need to steal cars" cause thats just overkill. maybe we shouldbe able to get dirt bikes though as thats more realistic. and new weapons would be cool. i could come up with 6, or 7, or maybe even 8 or 9 just to make the game longer, new cliques and a new protaganist would be awesome as long as hes just as mean and tough as jimmy hopkins

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: December 05, 2011, 11:29:24 PM »
^ What I been saying all along.  New venue, New characters.

Offline kvzm-and-zenan

• last living spectre
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: December 06, 2011, 08:18:31 AM »
yea. i mean if we just had to fight the greaser's and townies as jmmy again, the game would suck. we need a new town with new cliques to and areas to explore,and a new protaganist who is every bit as evil and mean as jimmy hopkins was, and a new antaganist, although i was thinking instead of being a power hungry freak who turns the cliques against the main character, he could just be a jerk, maybe a kid who's already king of the school when you get there but isnt stopping the cliques from fighting? idk but thats what i think

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: December 06, 2011, 08:26:33 AM »
i was thinking instead of being a power hungry freak who turns the cliques against the main character, he could just be a jerk, maybe a kid who's already king of the school when you get there

^ That's an idea.   8)

I don't think it's Rockstar's style to use the same material in the next game. Look at a few of their series. Manhunt for one of them. 2 totally different games on one series.

In the GTA series the only material that's been reused mostly is locations (Liberty City, Vice City, San Andreas, etc.). Anything else was changed.

I wouldn't have much concern on reusing material. Maybe a few things, but nothing much.

Offline kvzm-and-zenan

• last living spectre
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: December 06, 2011, 08:33:35 AM »
i no that rockstar doesnt use the same thing alot, im just thinking out loud. thats a pretty cool idea though, when you get there some one is already king but hes doing a poor job and haveing the cliques fight all the time, and attack ppl. that would be a good antagonist's and a hard enemy to get to, plus, unlike gary, if hes king hes gotta be strong and a good fighter. gary was way to easy and i want a stronger mortal enemy XD

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: December 06, 2011, 08:50:20 AM »
Gary wasn't the physical fighter, that's what he used Jimmy for. Gary used his brains to play and manipulate people.

Offline kvzm-and-zenan

• last living spectre
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: December 06, 2011, 08:53:36 AM »
i no that, but what im saying is this time we need a antagonist that can fight. cause if he was king before you got there he had to have done it himself...or maybe a group of antagonists that run the school. 7 guys who are kings of the school and are the ones getting the cliques to attack jimmy. and after each clique leader fight, you also have to take out one of those 7 untill the final battle against their boss.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 08:55:21 AM by kvzm-and-zenan »

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: December 06, 2011, 08:55:08 AM »
It would be an interesting change in things.

Offline kvzm-and-zenan

• last living spectre
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: December 06, 2011, 08:56:29 AM »
yea it would. that would be a harder mortal enemy, 7 mortal enmys would be hard to beat XD

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: December 06, 2011, 08:57:56 AM »
That's for the story though. I want new introductions in the features of the game.

Offline kvzm-and-zenan

• last living spectre
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: December 06, 2011, 09:01:47 AM »
yea like i said before. we need dirt-bikes. point blank. what teenager doesnt ride dirtbikes,and atv's?

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: December 06, 2011, 09:05:26 AM »
Well they already brought in scooters and gokarts. I thinks they need to introduce new rides. Bikes and possibly cars. It all depends on this person's age that you play as. Maybe even boats.

Did you notice that the only way to move in the water was to SWIM? I think they need to put SOMETHING in the water for transport.

Offline kvzm-and-zenan

• last living spectre
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: December 06, 2011, 09:15:56 AM »
now THAT is an idea. a boat would be a great addition to that game. actualy ive been working on my own version of what i think the second bully should be, complete with areas, charracters,and cliques(shows you how boring mylife is) and for the second clique boss fight i was gonna have it so that you fought rodney(their leader) on his yacht

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: December 06, 2011, 09:49:26 AM »
If not a boat then at least a jet ski.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: December 06, 2011, 09:52:57 AM »
Excellent Ideas, Gentlemen, Just Excellent.