News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: What We Would Like To See In Bully 2  (Read 323599 times)

Offline Crazy Snake

• Son of Solid Snake
  • Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Ninja Reverse Ninja Reverse
    • View Profile
    • Blog
Re: What We Would Like To See In Bully 2
« Reply #660 on: May 03, 2011, 01:29:15 PM »
My brother has bashed himself in the face with one. it's just hilarious when people do that.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: May 03, 2011, 01:31:00 PM »
Bashing THEMSELVES is even better. I don't like where I need to swing my controller like a baseball bat to play a game.

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: July 24, 2011, 02:39:03 PM »
This topic kind of died, huh? Let’s see if we can get this going again. Here are some of my ideas:

✖ Bully was just too damn short. I'd like to see more missions, especially if they involve teamwork, such as "Beach Rumble" or "Wrong Part of Town." As long as there aren’t a billion fetch missions.
✖ More characters. Keep nobody unseen; I want to meet the students' and facility's families.
✖ A slightly bigger map would be nice, but nothing huge like GTA.
✖ Respect is focused on each individual character and not just the clique as a whole. I think I'd like to see this the most.
✖ I'm thinking of Persona when I say I want a 365 day calendar, complete with birthdays, holidays, and other events.
✖ Blood and bone breaking. No matter how many punches you throw, nobody will bleed, and no matter how many times you crash on a bike, Jimmy's skull will not crack. It's also pretty damn stupid how you can only give bruises while you're boxing.
✖ The ability to squeeze girls' breasts ("Wow, are those real? Can I check?") or even pinch the bisexual boys' asses - while still being able to wedgie them, of course.
✖ Be loyal and stick with one girl/boyfriend, but also be able to dump them and move on or cheat on them and get caught, destroying your friendship with them. Oh, how much fun that would be. As long as the love interest isn't slipping tongue with everybody they see, I'm game.
✖ ^ Or at least have casual sex or something, although that may cause a lot of controversy. But what doesn't these days?

That's all I can think of for now. I honestly would not enjoy the ability to carjack or have weapons such as a gun. That’s what GTA is for, after all. However, Tasers and pepper spray would be fine by me.

As for where the game takes place, a college setting is A-OK with me.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2023, 06:53:44 PM by Hayley »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: July 24, 2011, 05:44:01 PM »
College-level Bully Cliques ?  Does such a thing exist ?

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: July 24, 2011, 06:04:19 PM »
That's up to Rockstar, I guess. I bet if a second Bully does come out it won't be in set at a college. I just think it'd be interesting to see.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: July 24, 2011, 06:08:38 PM »
We've had threads on that issue before.  My take on it is that most of the characters in Bully are too dumb to ever go to college.

Then again, who knows....I run into a lot of stupid college grads.

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: July 24, 2011, 06:31:39 PM »
Sure, there are some dumb students at Bullworth, but some of them are pretty damn clever. The nerds could easily get into a college, and Luis and Lucky seem to be pretty smart guys.

Because of daddy’s influences, the preppies could easily get into upper-class colleges. However, I can see them dropping out (save for Bryce (if he could afford to get into college), who seems to be a pretty hard worker judging by his dialogue) due to not having to do much in high school because they paid for good grades (again, save for Bryce, who actually attends class). I can especially see Gord dropping out. He just seems like the kind of guy who would party his ass off and neglect his studying.

Then again, if the professors at the college are as corrupt as the teachers at Bullworth, the preppies could easily get away with a passing grade.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2023, 06:57:13 PM by Hayley »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: July 24, 2011, 07:00:03 PM »
Just like life, guess it's all who you know & who you blow, as the saying goes. The rich never have any problems getting what they want, so that comes a no surprise that the 'less than brainy' are unleashed on society with degrees, ill-prepared to do battle.  As proof, just look at our recent dumb-as-a-bag-of-hammers president Gorgie "Shrub" Bush, one of the dumbest and most damaging assholes to ever be in charge of America.

Can you sing, "All You Need Is CASH" ?  La-Ta-Da-Da-Da.....

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: July 24, 2011, 07:22:15 PM »
I do love the preppies in Bully, but in the real world world I hate the people who feel on top of the world just because they have money. Sadly, that seems to be one of the rules that has to be followed in order to live on this planet.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: July 26, 2011, 05:05:55 PM »
^ Same. I hate people who feel superior 'cause of their $$$$.

I also hate the people who think the know everything and feel above everyone else. These asswipes think the world couldn't go on without them.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: July 26, 2011, 07:06:26 PM »
I know some of those people in real life, and on some boards (not here !).....

After awhile, people refuse to associate with them, then they wonder why they have no friends.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: July 26, 2011, 07:19:41 PM »
I know a "Mr. Know It All". This guy can't shut the fuck up about how great and intelligent he is. He loves the sound of his own voice. He makes it sound like everything he has is worth a fortune when it's possibly worth a dollar.

He makes it sound like without him the world will crumble around you. I fuckin' hate him.

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: July 26, 2011, 07:29:51 PM »
Quick! Go play a video game and be convinced to kill him!

I mean, uh, I hate people like that too. ::)

After awhile, people refuse to associate with them, then they wonder why they have no friends.

This. And then they bitch moan and complain "why doesn't anybody like me?!"

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: July 26, 2011, 07:36:30 PM »
One time the guy got really upset 'cause it was his B-Day, and not one person talked to him.

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: July 26, 2011, 07:42:06 PM »
That's what he gets for being an uppity dick.