News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Funniest thing that happend to you in BULLY.  (Read 32792 times)

Offline Stabbo

• View Profile
Funniest thing that happend to you in BULLY.
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2007, 02:59:10 AM »
Quote from: Pelka;18797
If you pinch a little girl on the bum, the entire police force hunts you down.

Yeah I learnt that the hard way :(

Oh and by the way, if you do it in BULLY THE GAME, the police also come after you!

Offline bully11

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2007, 03:34:43 AM »
Well, this lady came up to me and asked me to do an errand for her. I had to get her dog and bring it back to her. Just as I caught a glimpse of the dog, one of the bullies threw a firecracker at it. It was really random, because when I did the errand the next time there was no bully around to do that...

Offline bully11

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2007, 03:38:04 AM »
Quote from: Fezie;28390
Giving Juri a swirley, him screaming: "HAHAHA, this is great!"

Lol that happened to me too, it made me laugh

Offline metal snake

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2007, 12:19:57 AM »
I was kissing the redhead nerd when suddly a prefect said "You'll have to do better then that!" :lol:

Offline BloodArtist

• The artist formally known as AgentSmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2007, 09:53:59 PM »
haha, nice! well this one has to take the cake, i had the infinite ammo cheat on, and i had marbles, so i lined them up a few feet apart (since they tend to have an invincible tripping shield when they get up). so i hit a prefect. and of course he just goes down time after time after time. when the other prefects from behind me (i saw them in my map) started showing up. so i ran forward, and i tripped on the marbles (seriously, i forgot abuut them) and so did the other prefects.    so everyone is fallingwhen out of the blue, the janitor (i have a sweeet screeny with him in the front, grade A photography) and he fell. so at this point i have 3 prefects, and a janitor, running right behind me. so to keep them awayi threw... u guessed it, marbles, little did i know thats considered Adult/prefect w.e violence, so they never got off me. and here comes the funny part, i was running and i just stopped for the hell of it. and the 4 guys bust each other in the chops trying to get me, prefect-janitor and prefect prefect. so they just had a brawl. and well it was a really fun short thing that happened. it took about a couple minutes at most (everything happened so fast)

Offline jimmysgirl

• Queen of Nerds
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2007, 12:39:40 PM »
I had my mountian bike and i was going at full speed through bullworth vale and there was this old man coming towards me (With one of the gay prepy basket bikes) i hit him and both of us flew backwards off the bike and the bikes collapsed ontop of one and other. He got up, piked up my awesome bike and cycled away! So i was left with his pansy bike to complete my times mission!

The other time i found hillarious was when i really wanted a moped, just for the hec of it and i couldn't be arsed going to a lock down to get one. I saw one of the towns people (the woman with the purple cloths) on one and i chased after her, bringing out my spud gun. I shot her and she flew backwards off the moped and the moped kept going!

Offline deanvalefor_johnnyrules

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2007, 04:28:31 AM »
Hmm... I kissed Zoe once and Beatrice/Eunice and Angie was there. Zoe and Angie fought and Beatrice/Eunice kicked me in the nuts.

I hired Russell for back up and punched Sheldon(?), then when he tried to retaliate, Russell powerbombed him. I went to the girl's dorm and went on top of the soda machine. Slingshot massacre is probably the ony appropriate term for it, I guess.

When I first got the go kart, I went over everyone, ala-GTA. Marbles and the boy's dorm are apparently best friends. Peanut is really fun to kick in the nads. Kirby is too, and Algie, and Damon, and Gord, and...(so on and so forth)

The tree in the football field is an awesome place to hang out in, especially when there are a lot of jocks around to greet your slingshot with. Using people as roads with your go kart is better. The pirate is fun to beat up and groin.

Earnest is one horny SOB. Constantinos, Hal and Tad must go to the same therapist. Kirby and Trent are SO convulted. And swirlie-ing prefects is t3h bomb (so is sniping Miss Danvers).

I'll post more when I think of more.

Offline CrashCo

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2007, 01:44:06 PM »
I ones threw a rubber band ball and I was bullying around in that area, when all of a sudden that same rubber band ball returned!

Was kinda funny

Offline gaming_shady

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2007, 12:02:41 PM »
i kept throwing rubber band balls...wow there were loads and this 1 was a glitch i think-while i was giving someone a wedgie someone gave me a wedgie

Offline jimmysgirl

• Queen of Nerds
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2007, 01:46:20 PM »
Quote from: gaming_shady;41111
i kept throwing rubber band balls...wow there were loads and this 1 was a glitch i think-while i was giving someone a wedgie someone gave me a wedgie

UNIVERSAL WEDGIE!

Offline blue ninja costume

• View Profile
    • http://www.candiedskull.com/bully/
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2007, 04:28:58 PM »
funniest lines in the game

troy: (says too himself) "stop thinking about guys dude!!"

damon: (gets hit in the nuts) "hurts so good"

beatrice: "the cold sores arent contagis once they scab over"

algie: "do you ever have to pee when you nervous? I do, I get nervous A LOT"

Edward seymore (prefect): "it itches like crazy down there"

lola: "its been a week so im beginnig to get a little worried"

funniest moments

Bullying algie and he pees his pants
throwing a stink bomb in mady's locker and her puking
food and snowball fights
the girls all wear skirts (ill leave that up to you to figure out)
                       :roll:

Offline jimmysgirl

• Queen of Nerds
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2007, 05:37:23 PM »
Quote from: blue ninja costume;41194
funniest lines in the game

troy: (says too himself) "stop thinking about guys dude!!"

damon: (gets hit in the nuts) "hurts so good"

beatrice: "the cold sores arent contagis once they scab over"

algie: "do you ever have to pee when you nervous? I do, I get nervous A LOT"

Edward seymore (prefect): "it itches like crazy down there"

lola: "its been a week so im beginnig to get a little worried"

funniest moments

Bullying algie and he pees his pants
throwing a stink bomb in mady's locker and her puking
food and snowball fights
the girls all wear skirts (ill leave that up to you to figure out)
                       :roll:

Have to agree with teh last one!

Offline brolynick

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2007, 02:46:33 PM »
When algie beated up Russel, Russel said while lying: Russel Hurt! Russel no Children!   (he was lying there with his hands on his nuts)

Offline dan_the_man

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2007, 12:43:53 AM »
Quote from: bully11;32721
Well, this lady came up to me and asked me to do an errand for her. I had to get her dog and bring it back to her. Just as I caught a glimpse of the dog, one of the bullies threw a firecracker at it. It was really random, because when I did the errand the next time there was no bully around to do that...

I find that 9 times out of 10 that always happens in that errand.

Offline DeadlyRedNinja

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2007, 04:26:26 PM »
I was trying to stuff Algie in a locker but a prefect kept grabbing me. I wasn't giving up though and I tried one more time, but he grabbed me again and half of Algie's body was stuck in the locker. I hid in another locker and the prefect left me alone. At this point Algie was trying to run away at a speed I've never seen before, but he was stuck.