News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Got Owned?  (Read 17719 times)

Offline Irashii

• View Profile
Got Owned?
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2006, 05:03:43 PM »
I was in the boys dorm doing the classic fire alarm pull, had marbles blocking the exit, and forgot to hide. I'm pretty sure every kid got at least one punch in before I passed out.

Offline jackvegas21

• View Profile
Got Owned?
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2006, 12:26:02 AM »
Quote from: Irashii;19280
I was in the boys dorm doing the classic fire alarm pull, had marbles blocking the exit, and forgot to hide. I'm pretty sure every kid got at least one punch in before I passed out.

I always have Russell by my side when I pull this prank. Fun times

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
Got Owned?
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2006, 01:58:14 PM »
I payed Cornelius (or one of the Nerds, it may have been Earnest) to come and help me fight some Jocks. Well, my good buddy had a bottle rocket launcher and started shooting like crazy. I ended up being knocked out by his dumb bottles, not the Jocks themselves.

Offline thebullykid

• View Profile
Got Owned?
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2006, 04:38:30 PM »
I was fighting some greaser and Lola didnt like me yet so she pushed me down than I got knocked out

Offline John Smullen

• View Profile
Got Owned?
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2006, 02:20:03 PM »
Mine was the worst. I was in New Coventry and i was just on my bike. I hit a car and fell off. A bunch of Greasers came over and started fighting me, i was fighting like 6 Greasers and i got pretty badly hurt. I had like 2% of life left. As i was fighting the bunch of Greasers i hit a hobo by accident. After they were on the floor i heard someone shout at me. I turned round and it was that hobo right in front of me. He just waved his arm in the air then pretty much happy slapped me. I just fell to the floor knocked out and super dazed.

So i give mine 10/10 because i was owned by a hobo wearing a santa hat.

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
Got Owned?
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2006, 02:15:16 PM »
Ehh, 5/10

Offline John Smullen

• View Profile
Got Owned?
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2006, 02:48:10 PM »
Well i would give it 10/10 because i find things funny a lot.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 12:42:59 PM by John Smullen »

Offline gurdfather

• View Profile
Got Owned?
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2006, 05:35:13 PM »
After successfully finishing the 'Cheating time' mission i had like about 5% health left, the You passed screen came up and out of no where a greaser takled my from behind and knocked me out. It was like the most unexpected thing ever to happen.

I so would of beaten him if he didnt do a cheap shot :mad:

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
Got Owned?
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2006, 06:54:35 PM »
lol

6/10

Offline KiKKoMAN

• View Profile
Got Owned?
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2006, 09:10:19 PM »
after fighting 3 jocks i needed health so i went to the nearest health source, Mandy i ran to her and pressed :squ: instead of :x: and i got swift and powerful kick in the "family jewels" and was down and out. dare i say it OWNED!!!

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/_nazz_
Got Owned?
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2006, 07:00:45 PM »
After beating up some little kids i was being chased by prefects, i was well ahead of them i was laughing, its always fun to get away from the prefects,but i pressed the button to look behind and some prefect came out of nowhere and i got busted OWNED!!

Offline dan_the_man

• View Profile
Got Owned?
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2006, 04:58:53 AM »
I have to post this one.

I had little health and was going to kiss Pinky however she decided to knee me where it hurts and it knocked me out :D

I couldnt stop laughing for ages.

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
Got Owned?
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2006, 07:02:52 AM »
Off topic, did you guys know that you can steal the hobos bottles? Just keep on trying to grab them and after about 3 times he drops a bottle wrapped in a brown paper bag. The bottle can't be used in fighting, throwing or drinking, it's pretty useless but cool anyway.

JimmyHopkins89

Got Owned?
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2007, 08:24:27 AM »
i got owned by a bully the blond one i was kissing the gay jock the one with the red hair and the blue shirt and when i was finished the blond one kicked me in the balls and i got knocked out cause i was fighting a prefect before and my health was red and i got away and i went to get my health restored

JimmyHopkins89

Got Owned?
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2007, 08:29:50 AM »
another off topic chat but when it rains and someone got an umbrella i took one off a person and press r1 and u can put the unbrella up or down and u can use it for fighting