News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Mr. Smith at House #29  (Read 2128 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Mr. Smith at House #29
« on: June 10, 2012, 10:16:27 AM »
Well, this was fun.  I was farting around with Jimmy over in OB Vale, I actually wanted to see if a Cop would follow me into the yard there, since they won't at Hattrick Manor #28, even when the gates are open.  Found out they will, but can't bust you if you get up on the stone wall over by the tree that Jimmy can climb from the other side.  After I established that, I was just dicking around in the yard there.  I found a stick and decided to go up and smack on the front doors with it just for kicks, and to see how many whacks it would take to break it.  I had the Spud Gun out when I picked up the stick.  So I started whacking at the front doors, and to my complete surprise, they opened and Mr. Smith was attempting to walk out.  I had already smacked him once with the stick, so I just kept hitting him till the stick broke.  He never really cleared the threshold, so IDK, maybe that kept him from being able to grapple with Jimmy.  Anyhow, he was driven back enough a couple of times to where the doors actually closed, but they would open right away as he still attempted to come out.  After the stick broke, the Spud Gun re-appeared in Jimmy's hands, likely since I already had it when I had him pick up the stick. So I started shooting Mr. Smith with it and finally nailed him as he fell across the threshold, half in and half out.  I had never moved Jimmy back the whole time.

Neat, Huh ?

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
Re: Mr. Smith at House #29
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 12:59:52 PM »
Heh, wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Smith and Mr. Hattrick have some shady business going down.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 03:52:03 PM »
No, this happened over at house #29, 'next door' to Hattricks at #28. 

Another neat thing was I caught a glimpse of the room beyond.  It wasn't just a hallway but a room proper.  No furnishings though, but I could see the back wall and such.  For some reason, I started getting a more side view when I was beating him with the stick and was unable to look in, but after I put him down with the Spud Gun, I moved the view around to look in briefly before the doors shut.

Offline Mohamed The Kowalski

• I'm too cool to be a dork, and I'm too dorky to be anything else.
  • Elitist
  • Peter Kowalski, headboy of Bullworth Academy
    • View Profile
    • Arabic Bully Wikia
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 07:34:41 PM »
Bully wiki says that Mr.Smith could be Gary's grandfather.That's why I love hitting him everytime I see him