News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: "Les Slut" Brand Perfume and Others  (Read 21815 times)

Mike_W

"Les Slut" Brand Perfume and Others
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2010, 10:25:28 AM »
So you're saying you get crabs from your relatives?  What the hell kind of place do you live in?  That's called insest in these parts.

Chrissy

« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2010, 09:16:25 PM »
Where in Jersey, Mike?

I was born in NY, live in Jersey, been to Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware and Florida. Will be going to North Carolina in March for my brother's bootcamp graduation and maybe Alabama after, because my aunt lives there.

Mike_W

« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2010, 09:55:37 PM »
Oh, I can't remember where, it was so long ago.  I specifically remmeber getting lost though.  I think it was in 1998 or 1999.  I was going to Washington to visit relatives and I didn't realize that I-95 had a "missing piece" in NJ.  What fun it was trying to figure out where to go when the highway suddenly ended.
  You guys down in Jersey need to get your shit together and finish that highway, I mean c'mon. When was the highway system built? Late '50s?  Chop-chop!

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2010, 10:14:04 PM »
Concrite is expensive nowdays....So's Asphalt....

Offline T-Bone

• The Chief of Police
  • I Need A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2010, 10:19:54 PM »
So. The government has tons of (our) money.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2010, 10:27:45 PM »
Ha-Ha-Ha.....What makes you think it's "OUR" money ?

Offline T-Bone

• The Chief of Police
  • I Need A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2010, 10:42:16 PM »
Taxes is the only way the government could make a penny. WTF we have money printers or whatever they're called... They can legally make money if needed... Why give us taxes.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2010, 11:05:10 PM »
Say I gave some 'Chuck Dollars' and told you that was now legal tender....Soon, you and others would be using my currency to run your daily lives....But see, It stiil my currency, for I determine the value of it....I can print more anytime I like, making my currency near worthless by devaluating it down to almost nothing. Then, I tell you that you have to give some of it back in the form of 'Taxes', but it really doesn't matter, since it was mine in the first place, and it's not worth as much as I said it was to start with....And, then I just might say that it's all worthless now, here's our new form of currency, baked shit turds.

Mike_W

« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2010, 11:17:34 PM »
Chuck's right, but to make a long story short: The more money printed, the less it is worth.  Think of it like a collectable.  Some collectables are more desired because there are not many of that particular item, making it special.  If there was a shit-load of that rare item was found, obviously it's value would go down because it would be easier to acquire and less "special"

you dig?

Offline T-Bone

• The Chief of Police
  • I Need A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2010, 08:01:09 PM »
Yes that's all true, but I was thinking of stuff bought from other countries that use our currency, we could get shit from there and everybody wins.

Mike_W

« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2010, 09:38:35 PM »
There are no other countries that use our currency, every country or sometimes region has their own form of currency.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2010, 10:15:20 PM »
No, Tbones right.....They take American money, and yes, we do get "SHIT" from there...

But they win and we don't, because that "SHIT" is really CRAPPY.

Mike_W

« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2010, 10:44:15 PM »
Oh, that's what he meant.  I thought he was trying to say that other countries used American money.
  We do get hosed though.  I see something in GBP for 1.00 and it really turns out to be about $1.50 so yeah, it's a bummer.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2010, 11:08:30 PM »
This is what the US gets for trying to be the big bad boy on the world block....Broke.

The guy who founded Wal-Mart, Sam Walton, only sold American in his stores while he was alive....Now, you can't find anything American there, excluding food products.

Cheap forigen crap from China, Tiwan, Phillippines, Mexico, South America is now the norm....Expensive cheap-made crap that is more worthless than a bag of shit.

Offline T-Bone

• The Chief of Police
  • I Need A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2010, 11:12:39 PM »
We better watch out. China is probably using the money that we use on their Happy Meal toys and crap and will probably use it to buy another nuclear bomb.