News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Derby In The House  (Read 2180 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Derby In The House
« on: February 17, 2010, 07:59:30 AM »
Well, I was liking the book combo so much, that I was taking Jimmy around campus beating up on the different cliques to try it out....Over by Harrington House, I beat up some preps, then had Jimmy kiss Pinky before beating her up. Right away, here are the Prefects, I expected that, and I took off for the front door of Harrington House.....

First out the door was a second Prefect...Seen this happen before at the Dorms, no suprise there....I dodged around him and entered Harrington Hall for safety....And there, in the reception area, was Derby....

This was far out....Except on missions, I had never seen anyone in Harrington before....And since I still had the book, I proceeded to beat him up....And I was really suprised how easy it was, for he couldn't block my blows when I hit him with the book.....

The neat thing was, seeing someone in Harrington Hall after all this time....Now, that's far out.

Offline Mercury

• Bullworth Official Steroids Dealer
  • Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
Derby In The House
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 11:11:24 AM »
Wow, wow... Derby ? That's a sign of the gods, they really wanted you to use this book.

Mike_W

Derby In The House
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 12:20:15 PM »
Are you sure you weren't drinking something before you played the game?  Or were you dreaming it?

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Derby In The House
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 01:46:03 PM »
No....No....Totally unexpected, just like finding those 3 in the Beach House about a year ago, which never happened again...Or Angie sleeping......

If I keep at it, eventually, I will get to see those other people in the Dorm, who everyone else but me has seen....

Offline Mercury

• Bullworth Official Steroids Dealer
  • Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
Derby In The House
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 04:46:38 PM »
Right, I already had dreams about playing Bully...

Mike_W

Derby In The House
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 06:59:33 PM »
The part about someone in the Harrington House I believe, that's an understandable glitch.  But to find Derby? That's just crazy talk!  It's too bad you didn't get a picture of him in there.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Derby In The House
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2010, 12:58:59 PM »
Yeah, I should have done that before I beat him up....Or after, I guess....I don't have a way to get it from the game to here, however....If it was PC, maybe.....