News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Question on buying the game  (Read 2323 times)

Offline star28c

• View Profile
Question on buying the game
« on: October 13, 2006, 08:42:21 AM »
Im just nervous with all the talk about this game i really want to get my hands on one.I only preorder it and put down 5.00 at my local store i live in boston ma but what if the stores dont get theim in right away because i order with gamestop and i believe gamestop was one of the companys meantion and  called about jack trying to stop bullys release. I  need to know should i just buy it strait from Rockstars site or online or it dosn't matter if the game gets cancel i still wont be able to get it.I was thinking companys could send some copys out then their told to take theim off the shelf i want to get mine just in case this happens i hope it dosn't happen but you never know. If florida cancel's bully then it might happen.

Offline [enforcA]

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 08:49:28 AM »
nah, i don't think it will get banned, i think it is all about if it will get a 17+/18+ rating (would be "M") in united states or not, but that's the decision of the judge

Offline redturtle18

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 09:18:43 AM »
Even if it did get banned in Florida you could still order it over the internet or make a drive to Georgia or something.

Offline 2gud4u

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 09:47:37 AM »
Look dude, it's not going to get banned so just relax.

Offline djrussell

• View Profile
    • http://www.osirisgames.com
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2006, 11:25:09 AM »
Yeah and even if it did - just order it from somewhere else.. seriously just because it gets banned in your state doesnt mean everywhere else is gonna ban it.. man I'm getting sick of people having a fit over this shit - who cares.

Offline givinpropstomahoecoshefly

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2006, 12:08:29 PM »
lets face it it can't get banned i doubt that jack will win and its gona be realeased in 4 days man no chance