News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Queston about the gameplay  (Read 1959 times)

Offline star28c

• View Profile
Queston about the gameplay
« on: October 13, 2006, 08:29:40 AM »
Quetion 1      In the game can you have complete Conversations  with other kid's anytime your interaction with theim?Question 2 Lunch time will you   sit down with other kids and eat?Question 3 During outside brake will bullsworth have any type of playground with a basketball cour to play in?if so will other children look to play with you during your free time.Question 4 when you want to go in town can you get friends to ride on their bikes and come with you?Qestion5 can jimmy go any where in the school meaning other kids bedrooms classes everywhere in the school?Question 6 I saw a camera in the game can you take pictures of your friends or girlfriends?.Question 6 Halloween Iwas reading on ign the schools really look's like halloween and children have  costumes will jimmy have a costume? Last question dose the school celerbrate all the holidays like on christmas i wonder  do you exchange gifts and will the school be decorated for christmas .I wish this game was coming to ps3 we could come up with some great ideas for this game and them rockstar could give the download contents for it.

Offline BullyRocks10

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 09:15:51 AM »
dude you dont know alot about bully do you well let me clear it for you.jimmy has a skeloten costume.there is a playground.you have to pick up a ball or frisbee or something sport like,lock on to a kid.when the person sees you you can play catch but i dont know about other sports.also there are five chapters. on the second chapter you get photagrophy class.they give you a camera to take pictures for the yearbook and also i dont know if you get a girlfriend i think you get just kisses. any more questions?

Offline 2gud4u

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 09:59:12 AM »
Quote from: star28c;12541
Quetion 1      In the game can you have complete Conversations  with other kid's anytime your interaction with theim?Question 2 Lunch time will you   sit down with other kids and eat?Question 3 During outside brake will bullsworth have any type of playground with a basketball cour to play in?if so will other children look to play with you during your free time.Question 4 when you want to go in town can you get friends to ride on their bikes and come with you?Qestion5 can jimmy go any where in the school meaning other kids bedrooms classes everywhere in the school?Question 6 I saw a camera in the game can you take pictures of your friends or girlfriends?.Question 6 Halloween Iwas reading on ign the schools really look's like halloween and children have  costumes will jimmy have a costume? Last question dose the school celerbrate all the holidays like on christmas i wonder  do you exchange gifts and will the school be decorated for christmas .I wish this game was coming to ps3 we could come up with some great ideas for this game and them rockstar could give the download contents for it.

No need for this thread all of this can be found in Znib's fact's.

Offline djrussell

• View Profile
    • http://www.osirisgames.com
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 11:26:56 AM »
Yeah I agree, go here: http://www.bully-board.com/forums/showthread.php?t=845

Read that and all your questions will be answered.