News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: [Rambo7] GTA Character Skin Pack  (Read 14473 times)

Offline Rambo7

• "Awesomely Kick-Ass Troll"
  • #ZAMBess
    • View Profile
    • My ModDB Page
[Rambo7] GTA Character Skin Pack
« on: May 01, 2015, 10:42:43 AM »
Ladies & Girls, This is my eighth release of the day,
GTA Character Skin Pack, what the fuk is this u must be asking,
Well like the name, It is the GTA Main Character Skin!!!

Note:
-There is a stupid jokes fanfiction that I wrote below, about all the GTA Character where they actually live in the Bullworth Town back then, before they become the real criminal in their original game.
-I  am actually trying really hard to adjust all the bully ped voice with the original GTA voice. But please note since this not the same game, so not all the GTA char voice will be the same with their original voice
-And some of the gta ped has a special activity for eg. Tommy, you can actually find him cleaning up the school with a broom.

Ok, let's start shall we
1. Claude (convert from TO_GN_Workman)
FanFiction: Before he is the most greasy guy in Liberty City. Back then Claude was the first leader of all the Bullworth greaseball and Johnny Vincent was his number #1 loyal dog greasebag.
Ped Voice: Since Claude don’t have any voice in his original game, so I just assign him with a bully ped that sounds just like a tough guy

2. Toni Cipriani (cf TO_BarberPoor)
FanFiction: Before he is the Leone crime family mafioso and later promoted as the acting Don of the Leone Family in Liberty City. Back then Toni was the Godfather that runs Mafioso family in Bullworth Town which associated with The Derby Harrington Families and he actually owned an Italian Restaurant that serve tortellini, pepperoni pizza, Pasta e fagioli, Ragù alla Bolognese and all the other bullsh!t.
Ped Voice: I assign him with  a bully ped that sounds like italiano guy.

3. Tommy Vercetti (cf TE_Janitor)
FanFiction: Before he is the tycoon from Vice City, that owns The Cherry Popper Ice Cream (that sells a poisonous ice cream), Print Works (that print counterfeit money), Malibu Club & The Pole Position Club (that full of wh@re), InterGlobal Films (that make a Ummm…. Great movies) and other illegal business. Back then Tommy was a poor asswhipe from Bullworth Town, and he only owned a WhoopAss Ice Cream shop that sells a poisonous ice cream  to the bullworth kid, and had a part time job as the Janitor.
Ped Voice: I assign him with the janitor since the janitor has a creppy voice and I think it suits well with Tommy’s creppy wacky personalities.
Special Activity: You can actually find the guy cleaning up the school with a broom.

4. Victor Vance (cf leadpipe)
FanFiction: Before he is a registered as army from Vice City and later turned into a criminal and later he actually  get rekt when trying to sell drugs. Back then Victor was registered as police officer from Bullworth Town.
Ped Voice: I assign him with a police that sounds like a deep black dude voice
Special Activity: You can actually find the guy riding a police bike around the town, and if you trying to fuk around in Bullworth Town, he will bust your ass.

5. Carl Johnson (cf TO_Associate)
FanFiction: Before he is the ultimate gangsta dude from San Andreas. Back then CJ was registered as a student at the Bullworth Academy, he studied really hard and yet he failed miserably because of his minimum size brain, and that is the reason why he later choose the Gangsta 4 Life.
Ped Voice: I assign him with a bully ped that speak a lot of “Gangsta” and “Yo” word

6. Niko Bellic (cf TO_MotelOwner)
FanFiction: Before he is registered as the illegal immigrant from Liberty City. Back then Nico was registered as the illegal immigrant from Bullworth Town (Ps. It is his destiny to become the ultimate illegal immigrant that ever live in this world)
Ped Voice: I assign him with a bully ped that sounds like Eastern European guy

7. Johnny Klebitz (cf TO_BikeOwner)
FanFiction: Before he is the president of The Lost MC biker gang from Liberty City. Back then Johnny owned a bike shop in Bullworth Town.
Ped Voice: I assign him with the bike shop guy, and his voice sounds like a biker gang tough guy
Special Activity: You can actually find the guy inside the Bike Shop.

8. Luis Fernando Lopez (cf TO_Poorman2)
FanFiction: Before he is the party party clubbing guy from Liberty City. Back then Luis was a a suckball losser beggar guy from Bullworth Town, that slept beside the trash containers.
Ped Voice: I assign him with the poor guy  ped, that has a deep voice.
Special Activity: You can actually find the guy begging or drunk around Bullworth Town.

9. Michael De Santa (cf TO_Business3)
FanFiction: Before he is the heist fugitive from San Andreas. Back then Michael worked as a bank accountant at the Bank of The Bullworth Town, but later because of his low salaries, he was pissed off and turned into a bank robber to fulfill his grudge against the bank.
Ped Voice: I assign him with a bully ped that has a scottish accent

10. Franklin Clinton (cf TO_Business4)
FanFiction: Before he is the illegal street racer from San Andreas. Back then Franklin was the best illegal gocart street racer from Bullworth Town.
Ped Voice: I assign him with a bully ped that has unique African accent.   

11. Trevor Philips (cf TO_Asylumpatient)
FanFiction: Before he is the lunatic maniac psychopath that abducts and torture people for fun In San Andreas. Back then Trevor was the most fuk up mental ill patient of the Happy Volts Asylum from Bullworth Town.
Ped Voice: I assign him with the asylum patient, that means he will speak in a crazy way, like talking about bird and other random stuff.
Special Activity: You can actually find the guy do random stuff like tagging the town for fun and etc.

A video made by SWEGTA:
TREVOR PHILIPS MOD!!! (BULLY:SE)

A video made by Mick3Mouse
Bully - GTA Character Skin Pack SHOWCASE

Fun thing to do with this mod:
1. You can play all the GTA Char
Using player selector like Daboss's Super Mod or others player selector mod
(Ps. for Daboss’s Super Mod, specifically the “Vehicle Spawner”, it is still contain a few bug, and it might crash your game randomly, so beware. But overall His Super Mod is still the best mod around the forum)
2. You can talk/shove the GTA Char ingame and some of them will sound just like their original GTA voice
3. "GTA WARS"
This mod will make all the GTA Char ingame to go mayhem
There are two version of this:
-GTA Char hitting each other
-GTA Char hitting everyone

Thank You List:
-Walter for sending me, some of the GTA Model
-Rambo7, for the GTA IV model (I own the game)
-Luxox, for the GTA V model
-Google, for helping me searching some of the GTA model

Here is the download link:
http://www.bully-board.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

Ps. f you want to use this mod for making video. Please give me credit for this mod.
Ps2. If you think this mod is awesomely kickass. Please "Rate 5" for this mod, since it's the only payment & appreciation I get.
Ps3. Sorry guys I don't do any request, I just do this for fun

I think thats all ladies, have fun with this 8)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 07:14:09 AM by Rambo7 »

Offline Rambo7

• #ZAMBess
    • View Profile
    • My ModDB Page
Re: [Rambo7] GTA Character Skin Pack
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2015, 10:44:12 AM »
Actually I had already made some of this skin back then, before my long break a year ago
and there was just left some skin to finish, but yet I couldn't finish it because of my business
But here it is, a complete version of all the GTA Skin
and the quality of the rig should be pretty good

Ps. I think I will make a tutorial about this later,
since back then I had already promised Redblast or Walter I think, to cover about this stuff after I had release this skin mod
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 12:27:35 PM by Rambo7 »

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Major Mick3Mouse Algie Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2015, 11:38:57 AM »
Why are you waiting for the dowload to be approved?
Just upload it at mediafire, and link it with adfly so you an earn a buck! :p
I would love to try all these skins.

Offline Rambo7

• #ZAMBess
    • View Profile
    • My ModDB Page
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2015, 11:51:42 AM »
Swegta or Chuckz will approve this soon when they see my post here 8)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 03:03:07 PM by Rambo7 »

Offline Rambo7

• #ZAMBess
    • View Profile
    • My ModDB Page
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2015, 12:54:29 PM »
Update: download approved
Thanks to Chuckz

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2015, 01:01:04 PM »
I'm not gonna worry about the Spoiler thing....Just leave the Pics.

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2015, 01:13:52 PM »
Nice job dude! All the gta main characters... well except chinatown wars.  :laugh:

Offline Rambo7

• #ZAMBess
    • View Profile
    • My ModDB Page
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2015, 01:47:49 PM »
Yeah, Actually I want to add Huang Lee in the first place, but I still can't find a decent model, that looks like his 2D model
If there is one, I might make it

BTW I might consider to make The Other Rockstar Character Ped if you guys interested on it
I think, it will consist of:
-James Earl Cash & Daniel Lamb (Manhunt Series)
-Swan (The Warriors)
-Max Payne (Max Payne)
-Cole Phelps (LA Noire)
-John Marston (Red Dead Redemption)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 01:50:14 PM by Rambo7 »

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2015, 02:30:33 PM »
Is it a rule to not link to mediafire? If so it's news to me...

Very nice mods! You've been back like a week and are already back to making quality mods.

Offline Rambo7

• #ZAMBess
    • View Profile
    • My ModDB Page
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2015, 02:46:34 PM »
Is it a rule to not link to mediafire? If so it's news to me...
No, there is no such a rules, it is just my habid to upload all my mods in the Download Section
Sorry for the confusion, I think I should revise it, it is more of Ma Rulez

Very nice mods! You've been back like a week and are already back to making quality mods.
Yeah, Thanks
But actually I still have something else hiding on my sleeve  8)
I think I will announce it later
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 02:48:47 PM by Rambo7 »

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
  • I don't deal with psychos,I put em' away...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2015, 09:05:32 AM »
Holy 5H17!!!!!
Amazing work mate!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2015, 11:44:02 AM »
Released a little gameplay compilation of this sweet mod.
Great work, Rambo!

Offline Rambo7

• #ZAMBess
    • View Profile
    • My ModDB Page
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2015, 01:29:51 PM »
Great work, Rambo!
Great video as always,
I will stick it to my first post above

Offline Davidlam

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2015, 01:34:46 AM »
AMAZING MOD!!!
My favorite was Nico bellic and I love nico bellic ped voice, he sounds really funny
I do really hope you will create that Daniel Lamb soon, Can't wait for it

Great work, Rambo!
and What is with the adfly in the video? At first I thought it was rambo adfly (which for me, it is fine if he add adfly because he is the mod creator, it is his right to do it, since he waste time and effort to create this amazing mod), but after rechecking, it is that swegta adfly.
why do put that adfly, while the mod creator share this all for free, you don't even ask any permission for it
I believe you should remove that adfly, because it is really unfair for the mod creator for you to do it that way
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 01:59:34 AM by Davidlam »

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2015, 02:03:46 AM »
What is with the adfly in the video? At first I thought it was rambo adfly (which for me, it is fine if he add adfly because he is the mod creator, it is his right to do it, since he waste time and effort to create this amazing mod), but after rechecking, it is that swegta adfly.
why do put that adfly, while the mod creator share this all for free, you don't even ask any permission for it
I believe you should remove that adfly, because it is really unfair for the mod creator for you to do it that way

Sure SWEGTA is milking a couple bucks (if that even) but it's not that bad. He made a nice video to help advertise the mod and for his effort decided to run people through an adfly before getting to the mod. Perhaps it would be worse if he skipped Rambo's adfly and only used his, but Rambo didn't use an adfly so he's not robbing or hurting Rambo in anyway. He's just helping give Rambo some publicity for his awesome mod and just wanted a little money on the side because it doesn't hurt people that bad anyways to watch 5 seconds of ad, and again it doesn't take any money out of Rambo's pocket anyways. It's not like he made you do a survey to get the link.

"since he waste time and effort to create this amazing mod" not really a waste. He wanted to do it so he did it and it made people happy.