News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Poll

Are You gonna Bully The Fat Kid?

Yes....Please!
9 (17.6%)
No.....Why, I'm no monster..Fat kids are people too
10 (19.6%)
Its wedgie time
18 (35.3%)
The horrors that face that young man in this game LOL.
14 (27.5%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Author Topic: The Fat Kid  (Read 12625 times)

Offline Znib

• View Profile
The Fat Kid
« on: August 30, 2006, 08:07:11 PM »
The Fat Kid
 Here he is outside of school

Say hello to the Fat kid :lol:

He's, in my View ,begging for some Bully time :twisted:

What do you think :?:

Offline imported_MGS Dude

• View Profile
    • http://www.xxanarchy06xx.com/home.html
The Fat Kid
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 08:16:50 PM »
:twisted:  :twisted: ITS WEDGIE TIME :twisted:  :twisted:

Offline dern

• View Profile
The Fat Kid
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 08:32:20 PM »
hahaha that fat kid makes me laugh every time I see him.... :twisted: YEA ITS WEDGIE TIME :twisted:

Offline imported_Julius

• View Profile
The Fat Kid
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2006, 08:36:44 PM »
Atomic Wedgie......Over the head!!!!!!!

Offline Gui

• View Profile
The Fat Kid
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2006, 09:06:13 PM »
The FATBOY is askin for it, hangin around with no bra, he will never see it comin, everytime i see him i will put a KICK ME sign on his back, that should teach him.

STOP BEING FAT FATBOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Offline Znib

• View Profile
The Fat Kid
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2006, 10:11:19 PM »
When I see this kid Even if the Princiaple is right in front of me I'm gonna chuck him in a garbage can and throw a cherry bomb in there, THEN RUN!!! :twisted:  :lol:  :twisted:

Offline FalconsVick7

• View Profile
The Fat Kid
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2006, 12:03:58 AM »
The fat kid will always get bullied. I gurantee it.

Offline bully15

• View Profile
The Fat Kid
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2006, 03:44:55 AM »
this fat man is dead as in im gonna make every single day for him a living hell cant wait to bully the fat man

Offline djrussell

• View Profile
    • http://www.osirisgames.com
The Fat Kid
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2006, 04:12:20 AM »
You guys seriously worry me.. I'm the only one that voted no.. well I might occationally - but c'mon - dont be so immature. So what if hes fat.. personally I'm gonna target every kid that in real life never gets shit - which means I'm gonna leave the nerds alone, cause they never hurt no one - and Im gonna target the gayass jocks, the fag preps and the bullies. I'm almost against everyone in this game.. although I'd side with the greasers for sure.. they're usually pretty cool (plus the only ones close enough to be classed as kickass punks :P)

Offline Znib

• View Profile
The Fat Kid
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2006, 09:33:48 AM »
Yes....but

After a while of being a good and model student of high morals.

When no ones looking and you see a weak/ fat kid.. Your gonna do something..like use your sling shot or slap the back of his head...Its funny! :lol:

And to balance it out  :D
I plan if you can [I think you can :wink: ] Climb and hide in a tree and wait for the Priciaple to go by then shoot the back of his head with my sling shot...good times :twisted:

Thats one of my ideas 8)

Offline djrussell

• View Profile
    • http://www.osirisgames.com
The Fat Kid
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2006, 11:54:59 AM »
Yeah but your picking on one kid - just because hes obese.. thats like picking on a kid cause hes black, or asian - or white. You dont judge by looks - you judge by character.. thats why Rockstar made those 'groups' - cause you either belong to one or the other - you side with a personality.. thats the whole point.

Err.. I think its sad really.. your making fun of fat kids - and what - they dont know their fat already? Your just telling them something they already know.. and its bloody pathetic. But obviously - by looking at that kid in the game - he's gotta have a disease or something cause Ive never seen a kid his age so obese.. even the rude picture you had next to it - that kid's nothing compared to the one in the game.

Offline Znib

• View Profile
The Fat Kid
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2006, 12:15:37 PM »
Quote from: djrussell
Yeah but your picking on one kid - just because hes obese.. thats like picking on a kid cause hes black, or asian - or white. You dont judge by looks - you judge by character.. thats why Rockstar made those 'groups' - cause you either belong to one or the other - you side with a personality.. thats the whole point.

Err.. I think its sad really.. your making fun of fat kids - and what - they dont know their fat already? Your just telling them something they already know.. and its bloody pathetic. But obviously - by looking at that kid in the game - he's gotta have a disease or something cause Ive never seen a kid his age so obese.. even the rude picture you had next to it - that kid's nothing compared to the one in the game.

LOL

First of this is a game and I can do what the hell I want, In the outside world I'm a nice bloke..I'm everybodys friend [I don't condone someone getting picked on all the time, i do however Justify the victem fighting back :wink: ] But I happen to think Its funny just picking on one kid in this game....Kinda like a mission that anytime I see him I kick his ass.......

Bully is gonna incorperate many stereotypes into the characters/game and just by looking at him I can see the basic and old Fat whiney Babyish kID....[think cartman]. Bully's Characters [exception Jimmy] aren't 3- dimentional people [well they are but I think you know what I mean] They are judged by looks because they are walking pictures. ok

[If JT finds this one topic...OOOOOOO :shock: ]

Offline Gui

• View Profile
The Fat Kid
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2006, 01:29:40 PM »
I totally agree with Znib, it's just a game and game's purpose is to give players the ability to do things you can't or shouldn't do in real life. If i pay for a game i think i have the right to do whatever i want.

8)  8)  8)  8)

Offline gangsters1

• View Profile
U can see The fat kid in the 2nd trailer
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2006, 01:41:19 PM »
Hi i have been looking over and over again for the fat kid in the trailer and i have found him, now he is in the second trailer, literally the first 2 seconds, when you see the black pupil he walks behind him, i have a strong conclusion this maybe him

please post if you think this is the fat boy :P

thanks

Offline Znib

• View Profile
Re: U can see The fat kid in the 2nd trailer
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2006, 02:01:40 PM »
Quote from: gangsters1
Hi i have been looking over and over again for the fat kid in the trailer and i have found him, now he is in the second trailer, literally the first 2 seconds, when you see the black pupil he walks behind him, i have a strong conclusion this maybe him

please post if you think this is the fat boy :P

thanks

Good eyes But thats not OUR Fat Boy...Your guy is less fat , But thanks...P.S. He can move that boy in the second trailer :D