News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully Roleplay  (Read 24952 times)

Offline The_Werewolf

• The Shinobi
    • View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2006, 03:23:05 PM »
as ricky helps the jock up he sees about 10 greasers running up all carrying weapons of all sorts. "David you know this guy?
" his name is Marcus... yeah were sort of friends... its a long story" says david." well what the hell happened to him he looks like hell?
"HE got Whooped by Jocks...long story we have to go kick thier asses" says david
"SWEET! A BEAT DOWN!!! ILL HELP ANY WAY I CAN DUDE! ricky exclaims.
" Take Marcus to the infirmary have him checked out then  come back and help us if were not done by then" Says david
"Ok David" Ricky Puts marcus over his shoulder and carries him to the infirmary
" LETS GO KICK SOME JOCK ASS!!!" shouts David.
the greasers alll scream and shout then run off to find the jocks that fucked up Marcus
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 03:33:46 PM by The_Werewolf »

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/_nazz_
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2006, 03:29:00 PM »
David watched as Ricky pulled Marcus up, he looked pretty beat up, "Yeah i know him". One of the greasers shouted out "Lets get them!" The crowd of greasers start talking in agreement, "Ricky, you in?" Ricky nods in agreement, "Marcus, head to the infirmary, you dont look so hot" "Tell that to Trent" Lefty said. They all laugh, "Ok boys, lets go to the boys dorm, they're bound to be in there" The crowd shouts and cheers in agreement. They all walk towards the Boys dorm, except Marcus, he walks towards the Infirmary.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 05:17:33 PM by Nazz »

Offline AjaxWarrior

• The Heavy Muscle
    • View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2006, 04:07:37 PM »
Dan is still stuck in the trashbin as a bunch of jocks enters the dorm. "Look at that sucker, what the hell is he doing in the trashbin?" Daemon West says. What the fuck are you calling me fucker?" Dan says. The anger gets so intensive inside Dan. With all his power he lifts himself up from the trashbin. "Wow, take it easy big boy" Daemon says. "I have never seen anyone get up from a trashbin all by himself, you are a god damned tiger man" Daemon says while Dan calms down. Damn right about that" Dan says. "We could be good friends man" Daemon says reaching his hand out. Dan shakes it just as a bunch of furious greasers runs into the dorm.

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2006, 04:17:12 PM »
"There they are!" David screams, the gang of greasers runs towards some jocks and the bully that David ran into earlier. Nerds jumped out of the way to avoid them. Dan, Damon and some other jocks charged at the greasers. Dan swung a massive punch at Lefty, knocking him to the ground. David was busy dealing with another jock so he didnt see Dan ready to launch a attack on him. Amongst the chaos, David and Dan were finally facing off, David grabbed him by the collar, knocking them both onto the ground. The dorm doors swung open, stepping over the KO'd students was Dr Crabblesnitch. He grabbed Dan and David by thier ears and hoisted them off the ground. "Aaah" they both screamed, David stands on the headmasters foot and runs. "Get back here!" Dr Crabblesnitch screams. David ran towards the autoshop, not realising the gang of prefects chasing him, he runs into a small nerd, knocking them both over, the prefects eventually caught up with David near the old school bus. "Your coming to the Principals office!" one said. David groaned.

Offline AjaxWarrior

• The Heavy Muscle
    • View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2006, 04:31:39 PM »
David and Dan where dragged to the principal office. Dr Crabblesnitch sat down behind his desk. Boys, you are both new here at Bullworth academy and are causing havoc in the boys dorm allready." He said. Sir, i can explain" David said but Crabblesnitch ignored him. I will let you go with a warning this time, you see i have bigger problems with another student. Hopkins is his name. Very well, get out of my office and be ashamed of yourselves.. Dan and David walked out of the office. Shit, i am used to this crap." Dan said to David. Oh yeah, well you fight pretty well" David said as they walked out on the schoolyard. And you fight like a pussy, i dont want anything to do with you" Dan said and ran to the boys dorm, went in to his room and shut the door. Nobody saw the tear running down his cheek.

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2006, 04:37:15 PM »
After leaving the office, David headed towards the Infirmary, when he got there the nurse told him that he had been discharged and was probably in class by now. David went to Art class and saw Marcus painting through the window, "Whew, he's OK" He thought. He turned around and walked towards the bathroom. He walked towards the urinal but then he heard the door shut. He turned around with a jump. Facing him was 4 or 5 jocks holding baseball bats. "Aww Fuck" He muttered.

Offline AjaxWarrior

• The Heavy Muscle
    • View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2006, 04:47:27 PM »
While sitting on his bed, Dan begun to think about his life. "Who the hell am i? I have never been loved by anyone, i have never loved someone, only this burning hate shows who i really am. At least that is what everybody thinks. Everyone but that David guy maybe. Maybe he wanted to become my friend and i just didn't take the opportunity. I am so fucking stupid. I have to show them another side of me, if there is one". Dan rose up from the bed and opened the door. The first thing that happened was a fist digging into his face. He fell down on the floor. "Touch Pete again and your dead" a voice said. The person left him laying on the floor. Though he did se the bald head of the person leaving him. "There went that dream about becoming a friendlier person" he thought.

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2006, 05:22:00 PM »
David stood staring at the jocks. "Think you can get away with what happened? David didnt reply. The jocks laughed. "Good to see a greaser squirm"  One of them said. David regretted dropping the baseball bat in the boys' dorm. He knew he didnt have a chance, he wasnt going to put up a fight there was no chance. Right then the bathroom door swung open. David's face lit up.

Offline The_Werewolf

• The Shinobi
    • View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2006, 06:01:36 PM »
Ricky was walking back to his room when he passed marcus in the hall
" Hey marcus how ya feeling?"ricky asks" better. Hey tell david and the others thanks for helping me out back there" " sure thing marcus. listen i have to go im BEAT! C ya later" says ricky" Bye ...umm.."
Ricky.. My Name is ricky"
"RIght Well See YA ricky" replies marcus.
marcus continues back to class then stops to take a piss. he enters the Restroom and sees some Jocks Standing outside of a urinal he sees david "SHIT!!" Exclaims ricky"HEY!!" says Jock 1 "GET HIM!!!" Jock 2 said.
Ricky runs hoping the jocks would chase him and leave david time to escape, but only 2 of the jocks chased and 3 stayed
"FUCK!" ricky shouts out loud and he continues running . he sees the entrance to the auto shop then around the corner 7 greasers jump out and start beating the jocks mercilessly then he sees marcus
MARCUS!? how did you know?  ricky asks Well. when i was walking back to my dorm after seeing you i saw david surrounded by Jocks So i went back and laid a trap we WERE going to come and fight there, but then we saw you so we sort of jumped out Marcus replies.
Thanks dude you really saved my ass and davids! says ricky []well im going to sleep ill see you later marcus check up on david for me will ya?[/B] says ricky Sure thing Night
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 07:19:52 PM by The_Werewolf »

Offline shadyoc

• View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2006, 07:26:14 PM »
Name: Ryan Johnson

Clique: N/A (None yet)

look: short sandy coloured hair, wears jeans and a wifebeater with a plain grey hoody over it.

Biography:
Ryan, a tough, guarded, fiercley intelligent teenager from the wrong side of the tracks is abandaned by is drunk mom and thrown into the depths of boarding school. Ryan is an outsider, hangs with no one but when he has his back backed up against a wall, he knows how to get down with it.

Stay tuned for the story...

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2006, 07:33:12 PM »
David was left in the bathroom with 3 jocks, "Now this is doable" He thought,"Come on!" David shouted, 1 jock ran towards him and swung the baseball bat, David ducked and punched the jock hard in the gut, the jock dropped the bat and fell to the floor. The 2 remaining jocks ran towards him, David swung the bat into the charging jocks face, the 1 remaining jock countered and knocked David into the floor, the jock grabbed David by the neck and pulled him up. "Say goodbye" The jock said. David quickly kicked the jock in the balls, he fell to the floor. "Goodbye" David said chuckling, he grabbed the bat and walked out of the bathroom, leaving 3 groaning jocks on the floor.

Offline The_Werewolf

• The Shinobi
    • View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2006, 07:34:18 PM »
hey evryone participating in the roleplay
i have an announcement since this is my 1st RP i havd decided to go with a differant talking format

example:
----------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
blah walked to skool as he enterd skool he saw a Bully

Bully: Lunch Money. NOW!
blah: Ok fine
Bully: Gimmie!! MINE MINE!! ME BUY 116 TWINKEEZ
blah: whatever

so they seperate and the bully gains 500 Lbs. as blah walked to class...Etc...Etc...Etc...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
something like that i think it would be easier for everyone to understand the story if its like that.  Just PM me on what you think of it
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 07:50:12 PM by The_Werewolf »

Offline The_Werewolf

• The Shinobi
    • View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2006, 07:38:14 PM »
before turning in for the night Ricky decides to go check and see how david did fending off those jocks so he walks to the restroom where the rumble took place

Ricky:  Hey  i see you did good really kicked thier asses huh?
David:  yeah got some good shots off.
Ricky:  good. well just see how you handled it if ya needed any help or whatever, but i can see you handled it great so see you tomarrow david
david: ok see ya

the 2 walk off in seperate ways
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 07:41:14 PM by The_Werewolf »

Offline Acolyte

• View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2006, 08:05:32 PM »
Name: Anthony Capozza
Clique: Greasers
Looks: He wears an old black denim jacket that goes over his blue under shirt. He also wears dark blue jeans. Black shoes, messy black hair, and a scar on his eye.

Anthony steps out of the car and looks at the school. He was sent over to this school because of his attendance record at his old school. As the taxi pulled away, Anthony lit up a cigarret and started to take a puff and scan the school. He saw a bully picking on a kid by the water fountain, but he didn't care. Anthony deciced to go up to his dorm room to see what it was like.

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2006, 08:26:48 PM »
Mason got up from bed and lit up another cigarette. Ted passed by him in the dorm hallway. "Coach is gonna bag you, man," Ted said, chuckling. "Yeh, whatever," Mason said, tossing his fresh lit cigarette in the garbage. A light nap before some fun at Bullworth was all he could ask for right now. He had a game in 2 days and it was necessary to prepare in any way possible.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 09:00:16 PM by Manbearpig »