News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully Roleplay  (Read 24953 times)

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2006, 09:38:47 PM »
Mason looks at the new kid. "New, eh?" He asks. Mason lights up a cigarette and sticks it in his mouth. "When is this supposed to start, Damon? I'm getting bored," He says, puffing out some smoke. "I dunno, man. Some kid said this Nerd was gonna get it right here!" Damon replies.

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/_nazz_
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2006, 11:05:36 PM »
David was sitting on the boy's dorm stairs, waiting for the nerds arrival. He had already paid some of the prefects to stay away from the fight, he didnt want to get interupted. A crowd had started to gather and David liked nothing more than showcasing himself in front of people. "Nobody messes with me!" He screamed to the crowd, the greasers started clapping and cheering. Soon the nerd frantically pushed his way through the crowd. "David, sir.." He muttered. "About time dumbass" David began to move in on the nerd. "No!" the nerd screamed, raising his hands toward his face. "Hah i thought so, wheres the tough guy then?" David said backing away from the nerd. "He'll be here any second" The nerd replied, wiping sweat from his head. "Good, this crowd doesnt wanna be disapointed" He said with a grin.

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2006, 11:44:29 PM »
As marcus walked toward the school gates he passed another jock named yuri
"Hey man where you is going"sed yuri "im gona go talk to this greaser guy bout some shit"replied marcus "you want me to come wif ya"sed yuri hopefully"yea man i could use some backup"sed marcus as the two shook hands. as marcus and yuri began walking again marcus noticed the bald headed kid he saw making out with eunice skating past him. "huh"marcus sed"i wonder where he got that skateboard". when marcus finally got to the school gates he noticed there was quite a crowd of people surrounding. he had not expected this. he walked though to the centre "so your david ay, you think you can tell me what i can do to people"marcus sed keeping his anger controled as he waited for a replie....

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 11:50:44 PM »
David sat, staring at Marcus, eventually he said "I see you brought back up" Marcus looked to Yuri and he backed away. "Look man, you got guts, i spar with Johhny Vincent, and you come here and talk to me like that?" Marcus looked confused, he expected a fight not this. "OK heres what happens, if you talk that way to some other people, they might not treat as nice as i just did, so how about we join up huh? Just us? Waddya say?" David sat up and offered his hand for a handshake.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 11:52:52 PM by Nazz »

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2006, 11:53:56 PM »
Marcus was stunned he was almost sure a fight would take place. he pondered for a moment looked down at davids hand and eventually shook it. with a grin he sed"I think me and you can become good partners, dave"....

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2006, 12:05:55 AM »
David grinned, the crowd began to disperse, sad groans came from the nerds who thought someone was gonna get a beating, its not frequent that its not them after all. David put his arm around Marcus's shoulder. So your new huh?" Marcus grinned then nodded. "Alright then, welcome to Bullworth, the worst school in the world!" Marcus lets out a  laugh, "Yeah but dont worry, you'll be fine, as long as you hang with me" David stopped abrubtly. "Whats wrong" Marcus said"Shhh" David replied. A few kids were running towards the Autoshop, the bald kid Marcus recognized, but the others he didnt. "Where are they going"Marcus whispered. "Probably to the old bus". David replied, they began to follow them as something was about to happen. They stayed behind them until they reached the old bus. David and Marcus watched, crouched near the wall. Eventually they heard thier names. The bald Kid was Jimmy and the other was Gary. Jimmy began shooting the windows of the bus with his slingshot. "Lets get outta here" David said. Marcus nodded in agreement.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 12:08:02 AM by Nazz »

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2006, 12:20:17 AM »
"What was up with that"marcus sed  as they sat down in the common room to watch tv "i dno" replied dave"but i dnt like the look of that gary and jimmy guy.." as they were sitting on the couch they could see a bully, which dave told marcus, whos name was Dan harassing some little guy in a pink top underneath his vest. he turned him around and gave him a massive wedgie.Marcus wondered wheather his actions were just as cruel and mean to people who had barely done anything to him... he then put the thought out of his mind as he turned back to the t.v...

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2006, 12:28:26 AM »
David didnt like seeing smaller kids getting bullied even if he did do it himself. This Dan guy looked a real pyscho, so David didnt want to get involved. Dan gave the kid an atomic wedgie, David couldnt take it, he jumped up out of his chair, grabbed Dan, and threw him into a nearby bin. Dan was furious, but now he was left humilated. David knew the bullies would get him back for this, but he didnt care. The kid looked up and Polietly, said"Thanks, Im Petey"  David shook the kids hand,"Nice to meet you, Pete"
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 12:30:42 AM by Nazz »

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2006, 03:25:25 AM »
after watching dave beat up the bully marcus went for a walk aound the school. he thought about if the jocks was really the clique for him, he loved sports but he also thought maybe the greasers would fit for him better. he put the thought out of his head and wandered towards the gym where damon was standing around. "Hey"Marcus quickly said as he walked past."ted wants to see you, right now" damon sed as he smirked. marcus made his way down to the oval where ted was standing."so i heard you came to a agreement with a greaser, daves his name i think"sed ted streching as he talked. "yeah we did"sed marcus who was getting more worried by the minute. "your out of the jocks.."sed ted suddenly. "what..."sed marcus astonished. "you heard me.. YOUR'RE OUT". "fine"sed marcus i didnt wana be with a bunch of girls anyway". oh and before you gosed ted as marcus turned to leave "dnt forget your goodbye present..". immediatly 7 or so jocks came out from behind the bleches carrying baseball bats. Marcus knew there was nowhere to run so he defended himself as best he could covering his face. about 5 minutes later the jocks left him on the field with close to broken bones. marcus sat up and coughed out blood. hoping that the greasers would let him in. he picked himself up and began slowly and painfully walking back to the dorm...

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2006, 03:27:31 AM »
after watching dave beat up the bully marcus went for a walk aound the school. he thought about if the jocks was really the clique for him, he loved sports but he also thought maybe the greasers would fit for him better. he put the thought out of his head and wandered towards the gym where damon was standing around. "Hey"Marcus quickly said as he walked past."ted wants to see you, right now" damon sed as he smirked. marcus made his way down to the oval where ted was standing."so i heard you came to a agreement with a greaser, daves his name i think"sed ted streching as he talked. "yeah we did"sed marcus who was getting more worried by the minute. "your out of the jocks.."sed ted suddenly. "what..."sed marcus astonished. "you heard me.. YOUR'RE OUT". "fine"sed marcus i didnt wana be with a bunch of girls anyway". "oh and before you go"sed ted as marcus turned to leave "dnt forget your goodbye present..". immediatly 7 or so jocks came out from behind the bleches carrying baseball bats. Marcus knew there was nowhere to run so he defended himself as best he could covering his face. about 5 minutes later the jocks left him on the field with close to broken bones. marcus sat up and coughed out blood. hoping that the greasers would let him in. he picked himself up and began slowly and painfully walking back to the dorm...

Offline 2gud4u

• View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2006, 05:47:28 AM »
Lol, this is pretty nerdy lol

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2006, 05:51:27 AM »
wow... shot down.. lol

Offline The_Werewolf

• The Shinobi
    • View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2006, 07:15:42 AM »
After English class Ricky heads over to Gym to run laps. On the football field he saw a bloody beaten Jock laying on the grass. Ricky was debating on whether or not to help the Jock. He thought for a minute or two. Then he walked over to him and helped him up saying "are you alright dude?"
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 07:52:40 AM by The_Werewolf »

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2006, 01:00:12 PM »
Mason walked with Damon back to the Boy's Dorm. "That was frickin awesome, man," Mason said, taking another puff on his cigarette. "Sure was, man. Oh, hey, I got a date with that Lola slut. See ya!" He says, running off. Mason continues into the common room and sees some kid in the trash can. "Here ya go, buddy," Mason chuckled, flicking his cig at the kid, hitting him square in the face.

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2006, 03:03:11 PM »
David was hanging out by the old school bus, thinking about the bully he humilated earlier, he saw Lefty running towards him, so he put the thought out of his head, "Whats wrong" David said, "Its Marcus!" Lefty replied, "Jeez what happened now?" David said quickly, Lefty took a sharp take of breath and muttered "The jocks got him". David grabbed a nearby baseball bat and said "Go get the others!" Lefty quickly ran to the autoshop and returned with about 10 greasers. "Lets go boys!" David shouted. They headed to the football field.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 05:14:28 PM by Nazz »