News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Nicest bully character  (Read 22808 times)

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
Nicest bully character
« on: November 30, 2012, 02:47:53 AM »
Well this will be where we will talk about who we think is the most nice character in bully. Just to mention this is not about ur fav character. Its about the nicest one. I think that Pete is the nicest character.  he seems like the only teen that dosnt bully others (nerds bully too but rarely) and the only time he was mean to anyone was in the end of chapter 3 when jimmy insulted him first and at chapter 5 when he called him a baby and pathetic to encorege him not to quit and that there is still hope. Because of Pete Jimmy didn't need to leave Zoe and move to another town and Jimmy became king of the school. Now lets see your opinions B-B!

Bully : most kind (nice) character! list!

1. Pete Kowalski ( Pete is defenetly on first place from the start of the game you can see he greets Jimmy nicely. He helps Jimmy lots of times during the story line : In chapter 2 he gave Jimmy a usefull advice to beat up the preps. In chapter 3 He standed up for Jimmy and helped him beat Johnny Vincent. At the start of chapter 4 he cuss Jimmy but only because Jimmy was cussing him first. At chapter 5 He cussed Jimmy because of a good cause : To encorege Jimmy not to give up. If there was no Pete then Jimmy would have been expeled , lose the whole school and lose his Love intrest Zoe)

2. Ms. Phillips(She is nice to Jimmy all the time and Understands him the most of all bully characters.)

3. Mr. Galloway(Mr galloway really likes Jimmy. After Jimmy has been done a few errands or should I say Missions for him , Mr galloway and Jimmy were kind of student - Teacher friends.)

4. Melody , Gloria , Karen (They are always greeting Jimmy nicely and NEVER seem to insult or taunt him)

5. Zoe (Due to the situation of her with Mr.Burton she dosnt trust boys so much... That is the reason she almost got into a fight with Jimmy. After all she is a very nice character. She also helped Jimmy to get to Edgar in bustin in.  she totaly deserves to be in the top 5)

6.Mr.Oh (The yum yum seller who first of all sells Jimmy usefull stuff. In chapter 2 He helped him in the mission "Tads House")

7. Melvin (Melvin seems to be the most normal Nerd , and the nicest one I guess... Not 100% sure tought. )

Dissagree with the list? post a comment. Got someone to add to the list? Post a comment. :D
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 02:06:30 PM by c00ld0c26 »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: Nicest bully character
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 02:52:28 AM »
I'll agree with Pete being the nicest.

Offline xXxNarumi

• Apprehended (Captured)
  • xNarumi wont be missed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 03:10:45 AM »
Beatrice, Pete, Ms Philips, Russell , Zoe, Edgar, Algie, and thats all I know.

They all is nice

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 03:42:29 AM »
Edgar?  Nice? He is the one who listened to Gary on his choice to do all the stuff that turned the whole school against Jimmy. Zoe in the first time she meeted Jimmy she was rudely greeting him and almost got into a fight with him. She also smashed stuff that belongs to one of the preps dad. Russell and his goons bullies the most nerds and Russell bullies adults to as seen in the mission "Tads house". So I don't think that they are nice , but that's just my opinion. Lets see what others say.

Offline Walter20210

• I keep loving the old things :P
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Account
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2012, 07:33:41 AM »
Pete,Ms Philips,Beatrice,Ricky,

Sid(because is not in the game :D)

I think they dont do anything wrong :P

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2012, 07:41:59 AM »
Sid is defenetly not a nice character , He was suppoused to be the meanest character in game with really strong taunts and dialoge. Ricky , well he seem to be the nicest greaser but he still deserves to be beaten cuz in "Heres to you Ms.Philips" after peanut heard what Jimmy and Ms.Phillips were planning he peanut and Lucky were trying to sabotage Jimmy's plan for no actual reason so still.... I think there should be like in the main post (The post I posted in this topic for the first time) a list like 1. 2. .3 of the nicest characters in bully and a reason why he is chosen to be first / second / third nicest character in bully. what do you guys say?

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2012, 07:52:15 AM »
There's already a topic like this:

http://www.bully-board.com/index.php?topic=15305.0

Just go there to see my thoughts, as well as others.

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2012, 08:02:35 AM »
Thats the nicest character of each clique , Here were speaking the nicest character from all the characters in the game.

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2012, 08:18:47 AM »
Both this and the other topic are essentially the same thing since they discuss the same thing: nice characters.

Offline Jimmette

• "Do you agree that Alberto Moreno looks like a cross between Steven Gerrard and Xabi Alonso."- Jordan Henderson
  • Here lies Scout he ran fast, and died a virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2012, 11:09:48 AM »
^
Agree with Hay-Hay there, it's basically the same topic, sorry.

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2012, 11:23:12 AM »
Thats okey I guess... Maybe an admin can move the topics comments to the other topic? or the opposit? I dont matter which u will do.

Offline xXxNarumi

• Apprehended (Captured)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2012, 11:26:49 AM »
Sid being mean was something I knew first well because someone leaked the BULLY BETA before he removed it.
And he owned a doberman (a dog)

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2012, 11:27:48 AM »
Narumi can u give me that bully beta? I really wanna check it out!

Offline xXxNarumi

• Apprehended (Captured)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2012, 11:28:58 AM »
Edgar?  Nice? He is the one who listened to Gary on his choice to do all the stuff that turned the whole school against Jimmy. Zoe in the first time she meeted Jimmy she was rudely greeting him and almost got into a fight with him. She also smashed stuff that belongs to one of the preps dad. Russell and his goons bullies the most nerds and Russell bullies adults to as seen in the mission "Tads house". So I don't think that they are nice , but that's just my opinion. Lets see what others say.

Zoe became mean because she got expelled then became nice again.
Edgar became nice after Jimmy was his friend's
Therefore they both remains nice.
And Russell is nice but he don't like nerds cause they act all nerdy to them and attacks them with obects

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2012, 11:31:06 AM »

Zoe became mean because she got expelled then became nice again.
Edgar became nice after Jimmy was his friend's
Therefore they both remains nice.

True that but I dont mean nice to Jimmy or nice to a friend I mean nice by generally , Every character in bullworth (the teens and kids) will be nice to Jimmy at Endless summer for an example.