News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Every person for theirselves fight to the finish  (Read 5303 times)

Offline xRussel_Smashx

• VOCAL CORD!!! OUT!!! -Russel
    • View Profile
Every person for theirselves fight to the finish
« on: August 11, 2011, 02:13:12 AM »
Ok this question is pretty random but I wanted everyones answer on this.

If every student in Bullworth were to get into A massive riot (This includes the bullies, nerds, jocks, greasers, preps, townies, the non-cliques, clique leaders, Gary, petey, even all the girls, little kids,and the removed character bob, JIMMY DOES NOT COUNT.) If all of these characters were to get into a MASSIVE fight like in the parking lot or the football field; where no one respawns, runs away, or has weapons, who do you think would be the last one standing or the last clique standing?

My money would be on Bif or Darby

I REALLY would love to try this out If I had a hacked PC version of bully but I don't   :(

Offline Blackie

• View Profile
Re: Every person for theirselves fight to the finish
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 02:42:41 AM »
Well, Gary could manipulate cliques in to attacking eachother...

Offline Blackie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 02:43:19 AM »
But I think jocks

Mike_W

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 10:20:31 AM »
I would probably go with Russell. I've strated riots on a smaller scale, usually around 6-10 people and if Russell is involved, he always wins.

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2011, 10:33:48 AM »
^ I've had Bif and Derby take Russell down with no problem. I actually think Russell would be ganged up on anyway. I think everybody (excluding the bullies, of course) would want him taken care of first, seeing that he's easily the strongest kid at Bullworth.

Would the prefects be thrown into the riot? They are students… but I think they would be the first to go so they don't bust anybody.

The nerds, non-clique students, and little boys would not last long. And who cares if you punch a girl? They'd be taken care of as well. Peter is a wimp so he'd go down fast, and everybody would want to kill Gary. Where it goes from there is anybody's guess. I'd vote for the preps because of their boxing and dodging skills, but that's just because they're my favorite clique.

Mike_W

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2011, 10:38:43 AM »
I think as far as people getting ganged up on, it would be most likely for these students: Bryce, Chad, Hal, Norton, all Jocks. I say this because they have attacks that have a high risk of impacting others. For example, the Jocks have the headbutt move and Juri and Luis have the running tackle. The 2 Preps and 2 Greasers also have this running tackle and they could easily bash into other students as I've seen happen many times.

Offline xRussel_Smashx

• VOCAL CORD!!! OUT!!! -Russel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2011, 11:17:03 AM »
well I saw this video on youtube where someone hacked bully to make the prefects students so they'd fight students. But idk if that'd be put into the riot cause the prefects arn't really a clique and theres 4 of um compared to the others. If someone could try this and put it on youtube so we can see, thanks :D

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2011, 11:21:32 AM »
The townies also have a shoulder tackle, and use a running punch. However, the townies are pretty damn tough. I’m sure they’d stick around for a while.

Let’s toss out all the smaller students. They’re pretty weak anyway.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 01:06:22 PM by Hayley »

Mike_W

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2011, 12:16:19 PM »
The Townies are good offensively, but they don't have much health. It's really not any more then the Bullies or Preps have.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2011, 12:51:26 PM »
I think as far as people getting ganged up on, it would be most likely for these students: Bryce, Chad, Hal, Norton, all Jocks. I say this because they have attacks that have a high risk of impacting others. For example, the Jocks have the headbutt move and Juri and Luis have the running tackle. The 2 Preps and 2 Greasers also have this running tackle and they could easily bash into other students as I've seen happen many times.

Jocks don't use headbutts. That's exclusive to Bob/Wrestler Bo and the Townies.

As for the townies: Most townies use the clothesline along with the strike combo, but Jerry and Gurney use grapples instead.

And yes, both the jocks and the townies use the shoulder tackle.

Personally I'd say Russell.

Once I've had Russell and a modified Edgar beat both Bif and Derby, but that was because Russell focused on Bif first, and Edgar had no trouble not only due to slightly increased health and a greatly increased block rate, but also because the townie punches can't be dodged by Preps, only blocked.

Remember we're talking about an all-out fight, so anything is possible.

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2011, 01:09:06 PM »
I'm sure if we started the riot multiple times, we would have different results every time it ends.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 01:31:00 PM by Hayley »

Chrissy

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2011, 04:56:32 PM »
I think it depends on who ate breakfast that day and what it was.

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2011, 05:27:10 PM »
Clint drinks beer for breakfast. He is screwed.

And the jocks probably juice up on steroids in the morning. Maybe they'll win the brawl.

Mike_W

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2011, 05:27:23 PM »
Somebody ate their wheaties for breakfast.

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2011, 06:11:21 PM »
Derby and his little crew.

They're the hardest to defeat in Complete Mayhem IMO.