News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: The kid in the new trailer [super Bully]  (Read 3301 times)

Offline Znib

• View Profile
The kid in the new trailer [super Bully]
« on: September 19, 2006, 07:22:46 PM »
The kid in the new trailer with the red stripes on his white shirt with blue trousers... WTF is he?

He's not Russel the biggest bully in school cause you can see that there is a huge/stupid kid in a other video that fits Russels description.

He seems Uber Bad and a super Bully!!!!...

[Its all I had]

He seems bad news

Offline BloodArtist

• The artist formally known as AgentSmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 07:51:25 PM »
hey, copier, ive posted this somewhere else, anyway as i said, he looks like lefty mancisi, or ted sinclair. he does look prrty damn mean.

Offline Gui

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 09:08:56 PM »
I'm probably wrong, but maybe that bully is Jimmy with different clothes and haircut.

He doesn't look like Lefty Mancini, so he probably is Ted Sinclair or Eunice Pound, lol.

Anyway that bully is a mean dude.

Offline BloodArtist

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 09:21:24 PM »
hecks yea, maybe it is jimmy? i thought about that, but he has drrty blonde hair, wich kinda makes me think differently, plus where are his school clothes? well beside the pants anyway.

ps, Eunice Pound looks like andy milonakis, rofl
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 09:31:03 PM by BloodArtist »

Offline thebullykid

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2006, 10:15:59 PM »
maybe hes the final boss in the game

Offline BloodArtist

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2006, 10:04:41 PM »
whoa, i just found something, ive been researching the screens, and i noticed some jocks have those same exact sweat pants as the Super Bully. one picture is the 2 jocks doin jumping jacks on the field, and you can see their pants, and in the video you can see the super bullys pants. and as you can see both jock and super bullys pants are blue with a "B" and some gold stripes. in conclusion i have narrowed it down that Super Bully is a jock. :D

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2006, 10:10:18 PM »
Quote from: AgentSmith;8935
whoa, i just found something, ive been researching the screens, and i noticed some jocks have those same exact sweat pants as the Super Bully. one picture is the 2 jocks doin jumping jacks on the field, and you can see their pants, and in the video you can see the super bullys pants. and as you can see both jock and super bullys pants are blue with a "B" and some gold stripes. in conclusion i have narrowed it down that Super Bully is a jock. :D

Wow. Nice deducting, Holmes. :cool:

Offline thebullykid

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2006, 10:26:38 PM »

but when we first see him hes breaking another jocks hand

Offline BloodArtist

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2006, 12:34:03 AM »
so, you know how jocks are always competetive "Hey man come "shake" my hand,    CRACK OMG!"    i bet all groups mess with each other. i mean i mess with my friends all the time, why should that be different?

Offline Gui

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2006, 08:06:32 AM »

I don't think so, i don't know if you noticed but in the 1st time that this "Super Bully" appears in the trailer he handshakes a jock really hard.

If this "Super Bully" is a jock like you say, why the hell he would do that to another jock?????