News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Drunk Teddy D (I was young, LOL)  (Read 2004 times)

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
Drunk Teddy D (I was young, LOL)
« on: April 08, 2013, 08:01:59 AM »
So... I was on my school e-mail, and I dug back far enough to find a message I sent to my GRADE 3 teacher... I read it and I literally couldn't breathe... Tears rolled out of my eyes and I couldn't stop laughing.

I don't want any criticism or any of that shit, this was a story I made when I was 6-7 fucking years old... Decided to post it up here so it could give you guys a laugh or something... The end product of the story was actually way longer and turned into a book with pictures, words and all that fancy stuff (This was just a draft)

(I'll explain everything else later, but for now.... Indulge in this wonderful and magnificent story, that Steven Spielberg himself would get a boner at and most likely make a movie out of it)

ANYWAYS, HERE IT IS. A STORY I MADE WHEN I WAS A COMPLETE NOB AND A 7 YEAR OLD :'D

(This was heavily influenced by 'The Simpsons', as you can tell :P)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 08:07:19 AM by Evolution »

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
Re: Drunk Teddy D (I was young, LOL)
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 08:03:53 AM »
            THE TWO COOL Teddies

One cool day there were two cool teddies and their names were Cool Teddy D and Cool D. Anyway, they were at Moesbee’s doing break dancing in the toilet.  When they were doing break dancing, they both hit each others’ head.  They woke up at the Beer Man’s house. Cool Teddy D and Cool D saw the Beer Man break dancing down the stairs, he fell, Then Drunk Teddy D said, “Bro, I’m not calling the hospital because you never learn, I tell ya!” The Beer Man said, “Come on bro.”

Drunk Teddy D just opened a can of beer, than Drunk Teddy D said, “Man that’s tasty.”  After that he just fell. Then some guy threw a stink bomb. Then every body fell and when they woke up they were locked in a toilet. Then Barn said “No!!” Then Margarine said, “How do we get out of here?” Then Snake and Venom said, “Come on. We’ve got to get out of here man.  The skateboard dude said, “Look, a toilet.  Let’s go under the water.”
Everybody said, “Gross!”

Then the skateboard dude said, “OK, but I’m going in.”

Then everybody went in too.

Barn said, “We all fit! I don’t believe it.”

It led them to the sewers. They couldn’t find a way out.  Then a sewers dude said, “Follow me whatever your names are.”

So then they found a way out.  It led them to Moesbey’s.  Moesbee said, “Get out of here bro’s.”
Then they all said, “No!”

Then some sewer dude just fell on them.  Then Moesbee jumped on them.   They all said, “Man that hurt.”

But then suddenly Drunk Teddy D pushed Moesbee
out of his bar and then Drunk Teddy D opened a can of beer then fell.

Then the group of friends owned the place (Moesbee’s Bar).

The End

EDIT: This story sucked so much I literally did a ROLF.... This was because of a project we were doing in Grade 3, I remember everyone laughing when I read it out. Oh man... Comments welcome. :')
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 08:06:17 AM by Evolution »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 08:14:28 AM »
That has to be the strangest piece of crap I've ever read as an adult.

Marvelous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Pictured this as I read along.  Did Cool Teddy D have a beer hat ?

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 08:16:47 AM »
HA! No! But it's funny that you mention, that... Because guess what?... In the book itself, Beer Man (Based on Homer) DID have a beerhat :'D

I do remember quite a lot from the book, but it's a damn shame that the book itself is most likely in oblivion now... Damn shame, but the memory will always live  :euro: