News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bullworth: Bryce's Downfall Fanfic  (Read 5754 times)

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
Re: Bullworth: Bryce's Downfall Fanfic
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2013, 03:55:16 AM »
Bryce had a bad feeling about what his father was going to tell him, although he didn’t want to believe it, he had a hunch on what it might be, he just hoped, prayed to any God there may be to please not let it be true.Bryce had walked over to the Vale, ignoring the Townsfolk and actually came across a few of the Preps while going down the pathway, most of them gave Bryce looks of distain, until Chad decided to rub it in. “You should have known better than to set up Peanut and his crew! HAHA!!” Chad exclaimed in glee.

Chad expected Bryce to keep on walking and didn’t expect a reaction from him, however, he was mistaken. “What did you say, Chad?” Bryce said in a sinister low tone.

“You heard me, scumbag.” Chad replied back.

Bryce had put on a half-smile and approached Chad. But he didn’t say anything… He just had a slightly crazed, sinister look on his face and he stared Chad straight in his eyes, not making any movements that would indicate that he wanted to fight. He was just frozen onto Chad with a slight hint of evil covering his face, like a dark cloud smothering the bright blue sky.

Chad was reasonably unsettled by the look on Bryce’s face and his eyes. He knew that he should get out of his way, ASAP. “I-I-I, got better things to, err… Do… You’re, you’re lucky I didn’t call out for the chaps to come beat on you, you know, because I could of… But, but you’re just not worth it… I, um.. . I’m going to train…” Chad said with a slight mumble, but loud enough for Bryce to hear. Chad walked off into the distance, looking over his shoulder to make sure he wasn’t going to get attacked from behind by Bryce.

Bryce now had a grin of triumph spreading across his face as he watched Chad nervously walking down the pathway; Bryce didn’t plan on getting in a fight, not at all, hell, he was actually scared of the idea of the other Preps coming to help Chad if a fight did break out between the two, but he put on a good act of evil which ultimately scared Chad and made him back down. That was a great bluff, which had obviously worked and was effective.

Bryce’s act was that of one of a border-line psychotic person, a ‘Glimpse’ of evil, so to speak. Bryce obviously wasn’t any of those, but If he succumbed to the pressure of it all, if everything turned to shit, could Bryce snap and turn into someone else that he isn’t?... Turn into a monster, perhaps? Was there a dark side that Bryce himself didn’t know existed? Was it caged deep below his abyss? Just waiting to burst out of it's cage and overtake Bryce like a hungry Lion waiting for its next meal? Perhaps so, but if there was, it wasn’t ready to come out, just yet.

Bryce had entered his home, and he saw his father sitting on the couch, with his hands running up and down over his face in apparent stress, he glanced up as he saw Bryce enter the door. “Oh, Bryce?.. You’re here. Son, please come sit down. I must talk to you about important matters.”

“Mmm, yes, what would that be?” Bryce said as he sat on the couch opposite of the one that his father was sitting on.

“Umm, son… Some things… Some… Something’s gone wrong. I’m afraid that that it will affect us dearly.”

“Well… What is, father? Wha-Wha-What happened?” Bryce said with a tone of uneasiness.

Mr Montrose let out a sigh, and then he let out the bad news. “Long story short, son… We’re… We’re in debt… But-”

Bryce was angered by this, “YEAH, ALL THANKS TO YOUR FUCKING DRINKING HABITS AND SPENDING IT ALL ON WHORES!! NOW LOOK WHAT YOU’VE DONE TO US!!!” he shrieked.

“Don’t you yell at me!” He snapped back. “You listen to me, I-“

Bryce was on the edge, nearly on the verge of ripping his hair out in his fit of rage. “NO!!” Bryce interrupted, “YOU COULD OF USED IT WISELY, COULD OF SAVED US AAAAALLLL THIS TROUBLE, BUT NO!!! YOU SPEND IT ALL ON THOSE FUCKING WHORES AND ALCOHOL!! LOOK WHAT YOU’VE DONE!! LOOK!!! I WAS KICKED OUT OF THE PREPS CLIQUE, THANKS TO YOU!! THANKS TO YOU AND YOUR FUCKING SPENDING HABITS! LOOK WHERE YOU’VE GOTTEN US! MOTHER SHOULD OF DIVORCED YOUR SORRY ASS A LONG TIME AGO.” He screamed, Bryce had never gotten this mad.. He wasn’t aware of the rage that overtook him. Was this a glimpse of his ‘dark side’, or was it a reasonable outburst of rage? For all we know, it could be both.

Mr Montrose stood up and retorted, “SIT DOWN, SON! YOU SIT DOWN AT THIS INSTANT!!”
Bryce had tears streaming down his face, which he hadn’t actually noticed due to his rage, he sat down and listened reluctantly to what his father had to say, he felt as if he still had more rage inside that needed to be let out.

“NOW, THEN!... I’ll admit I haven’t been an angel with my uses of money, I’LL GIVE YOU THAT! But, I AM NOT! I REPEAT, AM NOT!! The sole reason for our debt!”

“OHH YEAAHHH? HOW SO?! HOW FUCKING SO? I REALLY DON’T-“

“SILENCE!!!” He interrupted, with his eyes bulging. “Mr Harrington and a few others…” He hesitated for a second, “They’ve been waiting for this to happen… I could have easily not been in debt, but thanks to Mr Harrington and a few of his ‘Associates’ the process was sped up, PURPOSELY!! I was on my way to making a lot of money, I SWEAR TO YOU!! I was… I… I…” Mr Montrose hadn’t cried before, not in a long, long, LONG time… He sure as hell didn’t want to cry in front of his child, but his emotions got the best of him.

“I was going to make a lot of money on that business trip, that was going to happen… I promise you… But Mr Harrington… GOD DAMN MR HARRINGTON!!... He, he screwed me over… Made me spiral into this debt. THE DEBT THAT HE’S RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING ME IN!! He… Ruined my life… And he had to do it when I was so close to climbing back to the mountain top… When I was getting our life straightened out, perhaps even move to some place better than Bullworth, maybe live in Hawaii for all I care… But no… He had to ruin it.”

Bryce was shocked, was Mr Harrington the main cause for their debt?... Despite his father’s habits of whores and beer, he was in fact making his way back to the top. But did Mr Harrington really stop that climb to the top of the mountain by cutting the cord? Was he responsible for their debt?.. And if so, was part of it because of Derby’s wishes? Most likely, but Bryce was too caught up in his rage to digest all that information… But he would once he got his mind straight.

He let out a huff and he sobbed slightly, with a mixture of rage and sadness. “How… How long are we going to stay here, where are we moving?” He said, with tears rolling down his face.

“I’ve still got enough money to keep us from being completely broke… I’ve got a house sorted out, it’s not too bad. It’s a small house in Bullworth Town, slightly away from all the shops, where we can get some peace and quiet… And I’ve still got enough to be sending you to that school.” He said. “We pack up tonight and we leave by next week.”

“O-O-O-Okay…” Bryce said, wiping the tears from his face and standing up. He’d deal with Derby soon. Very soon...

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
Re: Bullworth: Bryce's Downfall Fanfic
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2013, 09:53:21 AM »
Bryce and his father had been packing up, preparing to leave their beloved house and move to Bullworth Town. Bryce was comforted by the fact that they wouldn’t have to move to New Coventry or Blue Skies, and for that, Bryce was thankful. He had taken time out for himself in his room, sitting on his chair, letting his mind abstract all the information to make sense of it all… Bryce did so successfully, and his hate and disgust only widened for Derby and his family. The former Prep was now once again on the verge of ripping out his hair and spiralling into his fit of rage.

Bryce stood up from his chair and smashed his fist into the wall, leaving a noticeable dent there; Bryce continued to unload on the wall in profuse anger, over and over and over until his knuckles swelled up and blood was dripping down his hands. He stood there, breathing heavily, and proceeded to pummel his fist into the wall one more time, before sluggishly walking over to his bed and sitting down, panting and muttering some things to himself. He managed to get out some of the anger that was bubbling up inside of him, but more than likely, those bubbles would reform once again, sooner or later.

He was sitting on the edge of his bed, and he decided that he wanted to speak to one of his few friends that still remained in the Preps Clique… Parker. Bryce’s phone number was blocked by mostly all of the Preps, meaning that he wouldn’t be able to get in contact with most of them without a face-to-face confrontation, but there were a few select Preps that didn’t block his number, Parker and Gord being one of them.

The phone rang, and Bryce waited anxiously for Parker to pick up.

“Hello?” The Voice Said.

“Parker! It’s me… Bryce”

“Oh… Bryce.” He said in a low tone, nearly whispering. “Just one second, I’m around the others. Hold on.” Parker said. “Alright, I said I needed to take an important call, I’m outside now… Bryce! How are you? I’m worried about you, friend.”

“I’m… I’m not good at all, you know about… About-“

“Yeah…” Parker interrupted, “I know, you don’t have to say it… I would have stopped it if I could… But I couldn’t… I’m sorry, Bryce.”

“Hey, it’s not your fault. Besides, everyone knows that Derby was the one who set me up, right? That he was the one who screwed the deal up on purpose and used me as a scapegoat. Right?”

Parker hesitated and took a deep breath, “No, Bryce… They don’t… Derby convinced them that you secretly went solo with the Townies. Thus forming a larger hatred between the Greasers and the Dropouts…”

“But… But….” Bryce said quivering, “NO… NO…”

“The Greasers now fully believe that you and the Townies wanted to screw them over in the deal, and that he had nothing to do with it.” Parker said regretfully.

“But… How?!” Bryce yelled, “Derby gave me fake weed, right? The deal never went ahead! So-So-So, how did he manage to… To convince them?”

Parker sighed, feeling regret and remorse for his friend. “Derby… Gave them the real dope soon after he set you and Leon up, therefore carrying out the deal with them. Derby told them that he had nothing to gain from trying to screw them over and told them about how you were spiralling out of control and causing problems… They believed it; the Townies couldn’t convince them… But Derby could…” Parker said in a tone of slight sadness, “Derby could…” He muttered under his breath.

“THAT LITTLE BASTARD!!!” Bryce screamed.

“I’m… I’m sorry Bryce… I… I don’t know how you will get through this, but I hope you do Bryce… I hope you do… And, I don’t know if I’ll be there to help you when you do.. But be aware, you’re my friend. I care about you; I want you to get through this. Oka-” Parker suddenly heard the ‘BIIIIIINNNNNGGGG’ noise, indicating that Bryce had hung up on him. “Shit, I hope he’ll be alright…” Parker muttered in a troubled tone as he let out a deep breath.

Bryce was now once again fuming; he dug his head into his pillow and let out a vast scream of rage, continuously punching the bed while he did so. This allowed all the anger that was bubbling inside of him to be released once again. But if this were to happen again, if he were to let the rage get the best of him while out in the open, would it cause him to lash out on others? If so, what would pursue in the process?

Bryce rolled over and drifted off to sleep after letting out some of his emotions onto his short-term therapist.... His pillow.

Needless to say, he was not excited for the school that he’d have to go to in the morning.