News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bullworth: Rise Of The Dead Fanfic  (Read 3215 times)

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
Bullworth: Rise Of The Dead Fanfic
« on: March 06, 2013, 08:30:16 AM »
NOTE: DON'T POST ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD.

Alrighty, you were most likely expecting a story here... But fact is, I'm GOING to start it, and VERY soon... Here is some information before I start the Fanfic in the very near future.

MY Image of Bullworth is not the same (At all) as it is in the original game, as it is set in an 'Alternate Universe' (Obviously, hence the Zombies in it) But Bullworth is going to be MUCH, MUCH larger, and have 'Extra' things applied to it throughout my posts in this thread, as this is BULLY afterall, and to keep the Fanfic set in Bullworth for a good amount of my posts in this Fanfic, it needs to be realistic enough to do so, so don't be surprised at the random amount of extra things added in the story ;)

The Fanfic is going to be throughout a number of posts, it won't be done within like... Say, 15 or so posts, I plan on making this Fanfic LONG.

The Main Character I'll be writing as will be Johnny Vincent, but I will not just be doing it through his POV (Point Of View) I'm going to do it through other character's POV'S as well. (For example, Gary, or another MAIN antagonist) I may do this through a mix betwen First Person Writing AND THIRD person writing, to mix it up a bit and keep it fresh.

I WILL get working on this, and I'm going to write my first entry into this topic very soon, so just keep up, stay tuned and it will be here before you know it.

This idea of a Fanfic came to me because of SWEGTA'S Zombie Mod, and a collection of Zombie Shows/Movies... I will be getting some ideas off of a few different games/movies (Ex. The Warriors, Walking Dead, Bully, Prison Break, etc)

And just a note for everyone, don't be surprised at the surprisingly "Violent" moments in this Fanfic, I plan on making it... Howd'ya say... Emotinal.... Not just brutually murdering zombies... But have a story behind it, have... EMOTION in dis nigga... You may be surprised at just how much this fanfic could make you cry 8) maybe But yeah, weapons, (Including GUNS if you must know) WILL be included in this Fanfic.

This Fanfic, (WILL !!) Be... 'Full On' so just, a note if you're shocked at all the killing, emotion, etc... EXPECT IT!!

I will be doing these posts BY MYSELF, so please do not post an entry in this topic, but if you do want to join, feel free to PM me or check out the link at the end of this post and ask in that topic. But for now, I plan on doing these posts MYSELF.

STAY Tuned, and, sorry for the long post... But, I plan on making this a long Fanfic, and the first post will be coming up shortly 8)

Be sure to read 'em ;)

(This could take a few days, a few weeks, or even a month to get all these ideas sorted with to get the first post in with all these ideas, But the posts will come raining down soon)

As mentioned, PM me if you have any questions regarding joining the Fanfic, etc... I plan on NOT cluttering up this topic, I want to keep THIS Topic CLEARED from any questions/comments.

HAVE QUESTIONS/COMMENTS ABOUT THIS FANFIC?... POST IN THE LINK PROVIDED..

http://www.bully-board.com/index.php?topic=13411.0
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 09:10:00 PM by Evolution »

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
Re: Bullworth: Rise Of The Dead Fanfic
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 06:35:16 AM »
                                Chapter 1: THE BEGGINING OF THE END.

EVENTS BEFORE THE OUTBREAK.

"You son of a bitch, Derby!" I screamed as I viciously swung a blow to his face, Derby had easily dodged this, and took advantage of my rage, he responded with a few punches to my ribs, until I lost it and did a "Spear" like move onto him, as I did the "Spear" to him, we both rolled down a long flight of stairs like ragdolls, I just lost it and didn't care what happened, just as long as I got my revenge... I tried to get up, but I couldn't... It was excruciating pain to even try; this was the same case for Derby as well. I let out an evil smirk; although it was short lived as another wave of pain came rolling through my body.
"HEY, GET SOME HELP OVER HERE!!!" A Prefect screamed "WE'RE GONNA' NEED AN AMBULENCE QUICK!" The Prefect continued.

PRESENT TIME

I could see Medical Personnel coming to both mine, and Derby's Aid... "JOHNNY!!" Peanut screamed... "You're alright man... You're alright... Hang in there, Johnny!" He said in a worried tone. I then let my head hit the floor, as I passed out to unconsciousness.

My eyes twitched a little bit open... I saw a white roof, and I was in a bed... I than saw a familiar face, glooming over me... I could see that it was Peanut, but my view was fuzzy, I could still hear him, but just about.

"Hey buddy. You're still here; you're still hangin' in there... I'm sorry man... I'm sorry I couldn't help you..." Peanut grabbed a big Vase that was full of flowers "They told me to bring it down here... Ya know, to get better... It sounds kinda' gay, but I hope you bounce back from this, man... We hope you come back, real soon..." Peanut let out a laugh "Amy picked these out for ya'..." Peanut looked at the Vase and said "I'm just gonna' put this on your bed side table..."

I weakly responded to him "I appreciate it man... Augh, don't feel too bad man about it man... It wasn't your fault... And hey, that Vase is somethin' special..." I let out a laugh, but it was interrupted by a cough... It hurt to even breathe... "Peanut?..." I looked around the room and he was nowhere to be found... "Peanut?" I repeated. "Peanut, you in the toilet?" I said.

I looked over to the Vase... It seemed like the Flowers had "Died" out... I was confused, at this... He brought it to me just a few minutes ago and the flowers were fresh and fine... Not dead... I took the blanket off me, and I slowly got off the bed... As soon as I stood up, I stumbled onto the floor in agony... Because I was just too weak... My strength was gone... "Nurse, help!" I yelled out. "NURSE!" I yelled again. "HELP FOR GOD'S SAKE!" I screamed. I used the bed and pulled up on it to get me back to my feet, I limped over to the Bathroom, and I splashed water on my face, and drank as much as I could from the tap.

I exit the room I was in, and... I see the Bullworth Hospital is... Abandoned... Paper everywhere, chairs everywhere, no one in sight... The lights were flickering on and off... "What the fuck happened here..." I thought, as I felt a cold shiver through my spine... "Somethin' ain't right..." I limped down the long Hospital Hallway, and I turn right... I see a door, I look through it.. As the light flickers back on, I see a body... A body that was turning to ash... "Holy shit... Wha-... Wha-..." I said, in great fear... I turned around, and limped as quickly as I could to the other side... I see a wall, with blood on it... Lots and lots of blood... As I continue walking, I see more blood... Red, just... More and more red. I continue limping down the hallway; I see a door, with a lock on it to prevent anyone from coming on... Graffiti is on the door saying "DON'T OPEN THE DOOR, DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU" I look in fear... I hear groans, animal sounds, and I knew someone.. SOMETHING, was trying to get past this door. The door got pushed LOUDER, and I heard a thump... I didn't dare open it. I see a pale hand coming through the slight gap on this door... More and more hands.

I quickly run as fast as I could down the hallway, and I see a door opening... Slowly... "Shit, shit, shit shit!" I thought, nearly crying to myself... I quickly hid behind a wall, and I see the person coming out of the door... Derby. He looks around, in shock... And he hears the screams of the undead...

I quickly run up behind him and say "Derby!" He jumped in fear, and turned around... "JOHNNY, what's... WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE?..." He said in a scared tone

"I don't know man, the undead... WE NEED TO LEAVE... The Fire escape... Let's go!" I yelled.

"I think you and I were in a bloody coma... Oh no... Mother and Father! What if they... what if-" Derby sputtered.

"LISTEN, we need to leave... NOW... I've got a matchbox for some light... We need to go" I said.

We both went through the fire-escape exit, I light up the match so we can both see, and we both slowly walk down the dark staircase.. In fear.

I open the "Exit Door" that would allow us to go out of the hospital... We both reluctantly agree to open it, as I do... A flash of sun comes straight into my face; we both cover it with our arms... We both proceed to walk down the steps, and we both look around... In fear, there are hundreds of dead human bodies... Lots and lots of bodies wrapped up, in a perfect side by side line outside of the hospital... "Dear god..." Derby said, as he puked. I was shocked... What... What... What the hell was this...? I was... Scared. I looked to my right, and a Truck filled with dead bodies on it was present... I let out puke... Derby and I walked out of the Hospital... As we proceeded, we saw what seemed to be Military Vehicles all over the place... I didn’t think about it... I kept on walking with Derby... In fear.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 04:44:51 AM by Evolution »

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 08:06:59 PM »
CHAPTER 2: HELL ARRIVES AT BULLWORTH

Derby and Johnny kept on walking down the street as fast as they could, they both saw two bikes.

“Ey... Two bikes, let’s... Let’s, let’s go...” I said, stumbling with my words.
We both picked up the bikes, but then I saw a woman missing everything from her body waist down on the ground, she turned at us, and growled.

I gasped in fear; I tripped to the floor... I couldn’t even breathe, I was about to have a heart attack. “Dear god, come on, Johnny” Derby said.

We both got on the bikes, still shaking from fear. I had made my way to New Coventry, and I quickly got off the bike and walked to my house.

“Johnny, why are we here?!” He yelled, “We need to get to safety! Find other survivors!” He insisted.

“YOU WANT TO GO? GO, I DON’T CARE” I yelled back.

I made my way to the house, and I opened the door... I had shared this house with Peanut and Amy.

“PEANUT!!! AMY?!!!” I screamed. I ran around the house... But it was empty.
I dropped to my knees, crying... “PEANUT!!... Amy...” I said, still sobbing. “Is this real...” I said to myself, I slapped myself on the face a few times... “Wake up! WAKE UP!!” Even Derby had a slight tear at the sight of Johnny being in this state.

I walked out of the house, and I sat on the front porch of my house, sitting on the steps... “Johnny... We need to go” He said, reaching out to my shoulder.

“Yeah...” I replied. I saw a man in the distance, limping down the street...  Before I yelled out to him to come to me, I heard a large thump. Derby was on the floor, unconscious at the hands of a child.

Before I could react, I got a shovel smashed into my face... I was instantly in a semi-consciousness’ state...  “Peanut... Larry...I found you...” I said, looking at the child who whacked me with the shovel. “BO, BO, I GOT THE SUM-BITCH, IMA SMACK IT DEAD!” The child yelled after hitting me with the shovel.  I titled my head to the right, and saw "Bo" shoot the man that was limping down the road in the head.

I was dazed from the hit... I was barely staying awake. "Brother brother, did it say something?.. I thought I heard it say something" Bo said to his brother.

"It called me Larry..." The child responded quickly,

"Bro, you know they don't talk.... Both of these guys haven't turned... Yet" He said... Bo than looked at me.

“Hey, Mr! Why you got that bandage for?!” Bo yelled.

“Wha-... Wha-...” I responded, wearily... I couldn’t hear what he was saying.

“WHAT, KINDA’ WOUND YOU TWO GOT?... WHAT’S THE BANDAGES FOR? Answer, me god damn you” Bo said, as he pulled out a gun and put it to my head.

"I... I... I'm...." I suddenly blacked out.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 08:12:03 PM by Evolution »

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2013, 01:29:27 AM »
I had awoken in a bed; my hands were tied up to the bed posts, as were my legs... This was the same case for Derby, who was also tied up like I was, on a separate bed... We both looked at each other, fearing for our lives.

I was awake, and I saw Bo, it seemed like he fixed us up a bit after the hit with the shovel. “We took 'dem old bandages that were on both of you and slapped on some new ones on ya both. Those ribs looked pretty injured when we put the new ones on ‘em... What was it?” He said to us both, in a casual tone.

Derby responded “Johnny and I fell down a couple of stairs, maybe a few injured ribs here or a concussion there... We were both in a bloody coma”

“Anything else?”  Bo replied

“What we been through ain’t enough?” I replied.

Bo walked up to the bed I was tied up to, and said “Listen, I ask and you answer, common courtesy, right?”

Derby looked at me, with a worried expression on his face that had already been sweating due to his excessive nervousness.

Bo kneeled down with a serious tone and said “Did, you get... Bit? Scratched, anything like that?” He said.

“No... I’ve most likely got a few head injuries and rib injuries... Nothing else, as far as I know... Same for Derby over there... “

Bo proceeded to drop his hand on my head area; I hesitated and tilted my head back.  “Hey, just let me...” He said. Bo proceeded to put his hand on my forehead to check my temp. “He feels cool enough” Bo said to his Brother. “The fever would have killed you by now if you had it.” Bo said.

“I don’t think I have one...” I replied

Bo went over to Derby and did the same thing to him; it was the same result as mine... “We are fine, for now...” I thought to myself.

Bo looked at Derby in his eyes, “Take a moment, to look how sharp this is...” Bo said, as a pulled out a knife and waved it in front of Derby.

Derby looked at the knife in fear... It was so close to his throat. Bo than walked up to me and continued his sentence, “I will kill you both with it, and don’t you think I won’t...” He said, as he proceeded to cut off the rope on both of our beds, allowing us to be free.

“Come on out when you’re able.” Bo said, as he walked out of the room with his Brother.

I let my head hit the comfortable pillow, and drifted off to sleep.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2013, 12:14:46 AM »
                                     GARY’S POV

I was running, panting, as fast as I could. “Don’t.... Let... Them get you!” I said, panting to myself. As I was running, a man tackled me to the floor, and injected me with a needle which rendered me unconscious.

“You’ll have a great time here at Happy Volts Asylum” The Bigger than Life Asylum Orderly smirked, as he threw me into my cell.

My eyes immediately opened, “Same damn dream...” I muttered, as I got off my bed and washed away the sweat on my face with the water taps in my cell. I wanted get to sleep soon, I haven’t had a good night’s sleep for awhile... Not since I was at Bullworth taking over the school... I thought, with a sad expression. "Those were the days" I said, thinking back on the good times in life. I sat on the bed, and had planned to take a little nap.

As Gary was lying on his hard, uncomfortable bed, the familiar sound of rattling keys echoed up the corridor and Gary's eyes had flicked to the right, there was a loud creak of the door at the end of the hall opening, then I saw the orderly walking up to my cell.

This forced me to get up off my bed, and go to the cell door to see what the bastard wanted.

“Here’s your pills, take them, you grunt!” The orderly barked, as he passed the pills in between the bars on the cell door.

I put the pills in my mouth, and pretended to swallow them. “Good dog” The orderly said, in a mocking tone as he walked off.

‘Puh’ I said, as I spat out the pills from my mouth, “Who needs meds anyways? Geniuses like myself sure don't... Those things drive me half insane, anyways” I said to myself with a meek tone.
As I was about to get back to bed, I had heard a slight scream in the distance, but it wasn’t from an inmate as it usually was, it was from an orderly.

“Heh, one of them crazies must be giving them orderlies what he deserves” I smirked.

Gary gritted his teeth. Gary put his head up to the bars to try and see what was prevailing at this very moment. The bar was digging into his forehead, giving him a headache, His ears wide open, listening for anything amusing, and his eyes slightly hurt from trying to see what was happening around the corner.

Eventually, he saw an inmate jump right in front of him on the other side of his cell door, the inmate looked Gary straight in his eyes. This made Gary jump in slight fear, not only because it was sudden, but because inmate looked... Odd... Pale... Blood on his clothes and face... Weird skin, terrifying face.

Before Gary could react, the inmate grabbed his hair through the bars, and it seemed as if he was trying to take a bite out of Gary’s neck. Gary was desperately trying to get out of the inmate’s hold by holding his leg up onto the cell wall and pushing back with all his might. “Get... Off... ME!” Gary yelled.

Gary was pushing down on the wall with his leg with all the strength he had, and he had abruptly gotten out of the inmate’s deadly hold. But as he flung back, he hit his head on the sink and dropped to the floor, unconscious.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 01:03:54 AM by Evolution »

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2013, 03:10:34 AM »
I had woken up around half an hour later, as did Derby. We went into the bathroom and had gotten changed into shower robes.

“So, Johnny, what’s next?” Derby said, in a tense tone.

“I don’t know, Derby. We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it” I sighed, putting the robe on myself. “Let’s go to Bo” I said.

As we left the room, I saw Bo and his little brother setting up the dinner table, Derby went to join them, but I had noticed something.

“This place... Norton Williams and Officer William’s house?”  I said, intrigued.

“Never met ‘em...” Bo said, “Well, I know about Norton... At school, never met him face to face, though...”

“I’ve been here, this is their place” I said, as I cast a look onto him.

“It was empty when we got here, we were looking for a safe place to hide out.” He replied.

I nodded, and went up to one of the windows, it was covered up with what seemed to be, a ripped out mattress or bed sheets or something similar, covering up all the windows, there was a slight opening in it, and I decided I wanted to take a slight peak out the window.

As I was opening it, Bo stopped me, “Don’t do that... They’ll see the light, there’s more of ‘em out their than usual” he said. “I never should have fired that gun today; the sound attracts them and now they’re all over the damn street... Stupid” Bo sighed. “It all happened so fast, I didn’t really think” Bo muttered, as he sat on the chair at the dinner table.

I had cast a serious look onto him and said, “You shot that man today, in the head.” I said.

“Man?” Bo laughed. “That wasn’t a man!” His brother continued.

I walked up to them both, slightly raising the tone in my voice, “You shot him, in the street, A MAN!” I said.

“My friend, you need glasses. That wasn’t a man, that was one of the infected.”, “Now, c’mon, si’down.” Bo said, with a soft grin.

Bo than put some food on my plate, I was quite hungry, I dug into the food.

“So, do both of you even know what’s goin’ on?” Bo said.

“I woke up in the hospital, in a coma... So was Derby, I came home, and that’s all I know” I said.

“But... You do know about the dead people, right?” Bo replied.

“Yeah... We both saw a lot of them today... I saw them on the loading docks, on the trucks after I escaped the hospital...”

“No, not the ones they put down before they turned... The Lurkers, the infected. Like the one I shot today. He woulda’ ripped into you, tried to eat you.. I guess if this is the first you’ve realized this, I know how it must sound.”

“No... I knew about them, but I didn’t think it could have been true... I don’t know... But, they’re out there, in the street?” I said.

“Yeah!” Bo said, nodding his head up and down, “Sometimes they get more active after dark, I don’t know if it’s the cool breeze or the gun I set off... But, we’ll be fine if we keep low and stay quiet, they’ll most likely wonder off by morning.” Bo continued, “Just, don’t... Get bit, we saw both of your bandages and that’s what we were afraid of, they take a bite out of you, you’re finished... You could stay unconscious for awhile... But, you come back. As one of those infected” He said.

“Seen it happen before...” The child said in a sad tone, as he looked down at the table with a sad expression running throughout his face.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2013, 08:01:59 PM »
Johnny, Derby, Bo and his brother were all downstairs sleeping on the bed mattresses provided. Bo was staying awake, and Johnny was drifting off to sleep, Whereas Derby and the child, around 12 years old, were sleeping.

“Larry.” Bo said, looking at Johnny from across the room. “Who is he? You said his name today.”
“Peanut, from school... A Greaser like me... My best friend. He’s like a brother to me.”
Bo realised who it was now. “Is... Is he alive?” Bo said with hesitation.
“I hope so.” Johnny said with a sad tone.

‘BEEEEEEEEEEEP, ‘BEEEEEEEEEEP’, ‘BEEEEEEEEEP’, Bo’s brother immediately jumped up from shock, and he was comforted by Bo, who was right next to him. “Hey, don’t worry, don’t worry, I’m here, I’m here.” He said trying to comfort him. “It’s nothin... One of em musta’ bumped the car.” Bo continued.

“You sure bout that?” Johnny said in a nervous tone.
“It happened once before... Went on for a few minutes... Get the light, Shawn.” Bo said to his brother, who proceeded to turn the lamp light off.
“What’s happening?” Derby said, in fear.

Bo and Johnny got out of the bed and went to the windows that were covered up by the ripped out carpets among other things.

Bo peeked through the slight opening, “It’s the blue car, same as last time. I think we’re okay.” Bo said.

Johnny looked through the slight opening in the mattress and he saw a big pack of the undead walking around, limping, brainlessly. “That noise is gonna’ attract more of em” Johnny said.

“Nothin’ we can do bout’ it now.” Bo replied.  “We’ll just have to wait em out till’ mornin”

Shawn, Bo’s little brother gasped as he looked through the window, “She’s here...”

“Don’t look kid, don’t look...” Bo said.

Shawn immediately jumped to the bed and started sobbing.

Bo went to consult him, “Shh... Do it quietly, quietly...” He said putting his arm around him. “Its okay, it’s okay... C’mon, do it in the pillow son...” He said in a soothing voice.

Johnny saw a black girl named Gloria Jackson, now infected, wondering around outside. It seemed to Johnny that Gloria was making her way over to the door. He went to the door and looked into the peephole.

As he did, he saw Gloria, slowly walking up the porch and walking to the door. Johnny felt cold shivers rushing down his spine, his heart raced, he was scared... Creeped out at the sight of this.

Gloria looked straight into the peephole, Johnny’s heart raced in fear, even though he was on the other side, he still couldn’t help it. Gloria glanced down and saw the doorknob, she tried opening it, and Johnny backed away from the door. There was no way she was going to get in the door, but it was still enough to give him nightmares for the rest of his life.
Johnny sat down on his bed, staring at the door in fear, he felt as if she was going to burst through the door one way or another.

“She... She, she died in the other room, in that bed on there...” Bo said. “There wa-... There, there was nothing I could do about it... That fever man... ” Bo said, trying his best to prevent tears that were coming from streaming down his face. Shawn was now quietly sobbing into the pillow. “I shoulda’ put her down... I-I-I shoulda put her down, I know... I... I just didn’t have it in me... I grew up with her... My sister... I... I loved her... I couldn’t do it.”

Derby was under his blanket biting on his finger nails in nervousness and pure fear, trying to convince himself that none of this was real, that he'd wake up in the Harrington Mansion and all of this was just one big nightmare.

Johnny glanced back over to the door, hearing the creepy noise that was produced from Gloria turning that doorknob; an eerie feeling was felt in Johnny.

“We err, we, we, we, best get... Err, some sleep....” Derby suggested, quivering with his lips.

“Yeah...” Johnny muttered, “Yeah...” he said, as he dropped his head down to the pillow and covered up his ears so he wouldn’t have to put up with the doorknob continuously turning and turning, which formed more fear in him.

He’d have trouble sleeping tonight.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2013, 12:24:41 AM »
     GARY'S POV: THE ASYLUM BREAKOUT

Gary felt a buzzing noise springing throughout his ears, and his eyes blinked open wearily, he heard an alarm ringing throughout the asylum and screams of pain along with fighting sounds following his awakening.

Gary rubbed the back of his head and felt a stinging sensation, perhaps his head was bleeding, or maybe he had a concussion, it all didn’t matter at this very moment, he felt something off about this all, he had a bad feeling. Perhaps due to his paranoia, but Gary knew something was wrong, very wrong.

He used the sink to pull himself up and noticed that his cell door was open and he had charily made his way out of the cell door. He had a tense feeling rush over him like a wave as he walked down the B Block Corridor.

“GET OFFA’ ME YOU BASTARD!!!” One of the Orderlies yelled.

“THEY’RE EVERYWHERE!!! ALIENS!!! ALIENS!! YOU’RE ONE OF THEM!! DIE! DIE! DIE!!!” The Crazy Patient screamed as he lunged at the orderly and threw deadly blows to the orderly who was on the floor, blood spewing from his face following the deadly punches. The Crazy continued his reigns of punches until another patient apparently ‘Saved’ the orderly by attacking the Crazy. Gary watched with a blank expression on his face, which quickly turned to a horrified look as he saw the patient seemingly biting his face off.

He watched on in horror, trying to digest what exactly he was doing... Gary knew, but this wasn’t just a patient with cannibalistic tendencies, the patient looked... Dead.  Gary slowly crept over to the small lounge, which would allow him to make his way over to Block C which was where the Boiler Room and Exit door was located. Gary would escape the Asylum by going out of the ‘EMPLOYEES ONLY’ Exit.

Gary had, in fact been making a plan of escaping the Asylum ever since he got dumped there. Gary had been planning and was going to escape with another patient named Alex. Alex was notoriously and widely known as the others by ‘Alexo The Psychopath' he had been sent to Happy Volts after murdering his abusive parents, which led to his spring of Thefts, Attacks, and Brutal Beatings which had ultimately led to his incarceration at Happy Volts Asylum.

Gary and Alex had known all of the routes and where they had to go to escape, but it was all a matter of when they could pull it off, but obviously that didn’t matter now.

Gary was now in the small lounge, but he quickly noticed something out of the corner of his eye... It was Alex, who just made his way into the Small Lounge; he had apparently ran to get to the small lounge as he was panting.

“Alex?” Gary yelled out to him. “We need to leave, right fucking now!” Gary said.

“Yeah, no shit.” Alex said, panting. “Cmon, C Block.” He said as he motioned him to come over to the door.

“What’s happening?” Gary said with a slightly scared tone.

“I don’t know... Some people who were crazier than me were doing some fucked up shit, I left em to it, I just want to get the fuck out of here.”

“Likewise.” Gary replied.

Suddenly the Security System had gone off and all the doors had been barred by metal grates, making it impossible for the two to escape as they had to go through C Block to do so.

“NO!!!!” Gary said in horror.

“FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!!” Alex yelled as he smashed his fist into the wall. Alex fell to the ground, angrily muttering and babbling on in rage. “FUCK!!!” Alex yelled out again.

Gary had given up hope, until he noticed that the grate barring the C Block Door was bent and broken, which would make it possible for the duo to escape.

“Wait, Alex!” Gary said.

“What the fuck do you want?” He replied.

“THE GRATE IS BROKEN! We can lift it!!” Gary yelled.

Alex sprung back up and immediately made his way over to the grate, “Alright, we both lift in, 3, 2, 1...” The two boys let out a grunt as they used all their strength to lift it up in a conjoined effort, eventually, the grate blocking the door slammed up and now they could make it through the door.

“You got the pick locking kit, Alex?” Gary said, in a nervous tone.

“Of course I do.” Alex grinned, as he proceeded to smash his foot into the TV, shattering the glass and now exposing the insides of the Television..

“What in the blue hell are you doing?! Where’s the lock picking kit?!” Gary yelled.

“Calm your fuckin’ ass down, I put it INSIDE the T.V. awhile ago for when I’d need it, y’know, bein’ organized and all.” Alex said, as he took it out and smirked.

“How did you do that?” Gary said in a puzzled tone with a confused frown.

“Eh, I’ve got my ways of doin’ things.” Alex replied with a smug tone.

Alex had pick locked the door and they made it into C Block, which would allow the duo to get of the Asylum, but the boys didn’t exactly know much about the pandemic that was occurring on the outside world, Gary assumed that the patient he saw before was just a worn out, extremely crazy cannibalistic patient and nothing else, he wanted to believe that. But they’d know soon enough of the pandemic that plauged Bullworth and the rest of the world.

The two boys had made their way to the Boiler Room with precaution, and they had looked up at the door, which said “EMPLOYEES ONLY

The duo were now standing outside of the gates of the Asylum, free.

“We made it.” Alex said.

“Indeed we did, Alex... Indeed we did...” Gary said. Gary had only escaped with Alex as he needed him, after they escaped, he didn’t plan on keeping Alex with him. No need for the extra weight on his back, he thought.

Gary was about to knock Alex out, until they both heard growls in the distance.

“What the fuck is that?” Alex said.

Gary was stunned, “Must be a dog or something, I gue-“ He stopped dead in his tracks and froze for a second. It was one of the infected.

“SHIT!! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!” Alex screamed.

“KILL IT, KILL IT!” Gary said as he slapped himself back into reality. Alex picked up a rock and smashed the Lurker in the side of its head, and as the lurker fell to the ground, he smashed the rock several more times in its face, killing it.

“Tha-Tha-That was a motherfuckin’ zombie or something!!!” Alex exclaimed in shock.

“Shit...” Gary said under his breath. “I saw one of them in the Asylum... I... This can’t be real.”

Alex had regained his composure and had remained calm, he knew by now that they were most likely all over the town; he was a quick-thinker.

Little did Gary know that Alex had the same thing in mind, they were both using each other and planned on putting the other one down once they didn’t need them anymore... The two must have had more in common than they originally thought.

“Sorry Gary, but you’re useless to me now.” Alex said, as he grabbed him by his head and started to bash his knee into Gary’s face.

Gary quickly got out of his hold and stumbled back, wiping the blood from his nose. He ran at Alex and tried to throw an uppercut, which Alex effectively dodged and replied with a right knee into Gary’s gut, along with a left hook to his head.

Gary fell to the ground, in a slightly dazed manner. Alex smiled, “Goodnight Gary.” He proceeded to furiously lift his foot up and smashed it onto the ground, with the intention to shatter Gary’s face, but Gary had managed to roll out of the way literally a second before his head was going to be carved into the pavement.

“AUGHH!” Alex yelped as he felt his ankle throbbing in pain. Gary took advantage of this and threw an uppercut to Alex, making him stumble back.

“Have sweet dreams, Alex.” Gary smirked as he grabbed Alex by his head and smashed his head into a wall. Alex fell to the ground, unconscious, perhaps even dead. That was enough for Gary to sigh in relief... Until he realised that a zombie pandemic was most likely all over the word and in Bullworth... Gary slowly made his way out to Bullworth, wondering nervously what he'd have to do next to ensure his survival.

Just what exactly was in store for Gary and the others and what would they do to survive? How would they survive?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 01:25:34 AM by Evolution »

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2013, 04:39:25 AM »
Johnny and Derby had been given fresh T-Shirts and Jeans when they had woken up in the morning thanks to Bo, Bo told The Greaser and Prep that he had to teach them how to kill the infected, as it was very much needed. The two were reluctant at first, but had ultimately agreed, how else were they going to survive if they didn’t know how to defend themselves from these monstrous ‘Zombie’ like creatures, and how would they survive in the pandemic that was now plaguing the world if they didn’t agree to learn how to kill them? The familiar feeling of horrid dread that became apparent when Johnny had woken up to this ‘New World’ had soaked away when Johnny fell into his deep sleep the night before. The Greaser had quite the beautiful dream; it featured him and his apparent ‘Children’ having fun on the beach and swimming in the ocean. It was a wonderful feeling that had overran him when it was happening, until Johnny had unfortunately woken up and was reminded of the fact that he was living hell on earth… But it wasn’t himself that he feared the safety for, it was his friends, and his beloved girlfriend, Amy and to a slightly lesser extent, Pedro, his girlfriends brother.

The four had exited out of the front of the house; Johnny and Derby were both armed with baseball bats and both their faces had been covered by a painters mask to prevent any nasty ‘Zombie’ blood squirting onto their face when they would eventually kill one.

Derby looked at Bo, “Are you sure they’re dead? I… I have to ask.” Derby said to Bo.

“They’re dead alright…” Bo assured, “Except for something in their brain, that’s why you gotta’ hit em in the head when tryin’ to kill em… You two understand?”

“Yeah” Derby and Johnny replied simultaneously.

As it was in day time, less of the infected appeared and they wouldn’t usually be in swarms unless they were alerted, that’s why you have to choose the right times to make your move… And if you’re going to do some ‘Target Practice,’ than doing so in the bright day light is the better option. The four slowly walked down the porch and kept going forward, there was a seemingly dead ‘Zombie’ that was on the ground and leaning against the fence… It didn’t look to be alive, until it stood up and let out a big growl and approached Derby.

The four stopped in their tracks and Bo nodded to Derby. Derby ran at the ‘Zombie’ and swung the bat repetitively at its head, he kept beating on the ‘Zombie’ until it went down and stopped moving, also aggravating his injury in the process, as he was now clutching on his ribs after looking slightly wounded and breathing heavily, (Which could obviously be pinned on the fact that Derby swung the bat with all his might and power) to put down the ‘Zombie.’

“You alright?” Bo said as he walked up to him with Shawn and Johnny behind.

“I need a moment…” Derby said, still holding onto his ribs.

After a few or so minutes, Derby had stood up and was capable of doing everything he could do previously. Johnny pushed on the ‘fact’ that his girlfriend and her brother were still alive. He convinced them to go to his house, which wasn’t much of a hassle as it was actually only down the road and not far way from the house they were staying in, (Norton’s House)

As the duo entered Johnny’s house, he immediately said “They’re alive… My girlfriend and her brother… At least they were when they left.”

“How can you know?..” Bo said, trying to knock some sense into him. “By the look of this place they-“

“I found empty drawers in the bedroom.” Johnny interrupted. “They packed some clothes, not a whole lot, but enough to travel.” Johnny said strongly.

Bo was about to retort, but Derby took it upon himself to do so instead, for Johnny’s own good. “You do know that somebody could have broken in here and stolen clothes, right?”

“You see the frame photos on the walls?...” Johnny said, pointing to the walls with nothing on them. “Yeah, neither do I. Did some random thief take those to?” Johnny approached a cabinet and looked inside, it was empty, that particular cabinet was the home for Johnny’s photo albums of him and his group of friends hanging out and having fun… It was unlikely someone would steal those as well, and that little detail kept Johnny optimistic that Amy and Pedro were both alive. “Photo albums, pictures… All gone.” He continued.

"Photo albums," Bo laughs, getting emotional over the memory. "My sister, same thing. There I am packing survival gear; she's grabbing photo albums." He said, barely being able to continue as tears were about to escape out of his eyes.

"They're in Massachusetts, I bet," Shawn offers. Bo explains that the government was telling people to head to a refugee center there with military protection and food, before the broadcasts stopped. The Center for Disease Control — where they're rumored to be working on a cure — was also in Massachusetts.

Johnny and Derby had a slight smile on their face, just the fact that they could make their way to a safe haven was enough to get them to light up, no matter how faded it was… Especially Johnny, he was convinced that Amy and Pedro were alive, and most likely in Massachusetts.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 07:17:42 AM by Evolution »

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2013, 08:10:28 AM »
“Good.” Johnny said with a slight smile. “I’ll go get the keys for my car, it’s down in the garage; we’re heading down to the police station at Bullworth Town.”

“Come again? Why?... And to add on to that, why not just go to the one in New Coventry?” Derby said, confused with a frown.

“First off, we’ll need to get supplies. The Police Station in Bullworth Town is much larger, and it has more weapons that we’ll need, along with more ammunition.”

“And… How do you know this?” Derby replied.

“Norton’s dad is a police officer, he’d go there with his father occasionally, and Norton gave me some pointers about the Station. I know what I’m doing, trust me.”

“Yeah, we’ll needin’ some supplies soon. Best do it now.” Bo said.

“Exactly.” Johnny said. “C’mon, let’s go.”

The duo exited out of Norton's house and carefully walked down the road of New Coventry, being aware of their surroundings and making sure they weren't going to be a meal for the 'Zombies.' The four approached the garage.

"Got the keys to open the garage, Johnny?" Derby asked.

"Yep." Johnny said, as he opened up the garage, and saw his beloved Stallion Car.

"Sweet ride" Bo remarked. "Let's get in."

The trio entered Johnny’s car and drove out off into Bullworth Town.

“So, you know how to drive, eh?” Bo said.

“It’s an automatic car, everyone could drive it… But I have experience with geared cars as well. Did get a lotta’ experience back in Detroit awhile back. Also got familiar with firearms and all that business.” Johnny said as the car was approaching Bullworth Town.

“Ahh, right. I’m pretty good with em as well, got lots of experience when I did hunting with my father… Also know how to drive, most of us probably do.” Bo said. “Wonder where dad is now…” He muttered under his breath.

The car pulled up and they were now at the Police Station. “Alright, we’re here… C’mon, let’s go.” Johnny said, as he motioned them into the entrance of the station.

The duo were walking down the corridor of the station cautiously, they made a right turn and saw a set of showers that were located in the changing rooms of the police station. Johnny walked up to it and turned the handle, And to the surprise of the duo, warm, steamy water ran out of it, causing a noticeable smile on each of them.

“Gas lines had been down for… Maybe a month. How’s water comin’ out of it?” Bo said, slightly baffled at the sight of the wonderful warm water falling to the floor.

“The Police Station has its own propane system.” Johnny replied. “Let’s get clean.” Johnny said with a smile. “Hell Yeah!” Shawn said in glee. “Excellent.” Derby said with a smile.

Each of them luxuriated in hot showers, Shawn was actually singing.

“Damn, that feels good right?” Bo said to his brother, who was located in the separate shower near him. “Hahaha!!” Bo laughed in glee, washing shampoo over his head and feeling the beautiful sensation of cleansing. It was awhile since each of these boys took a long, warm, shower. They didn’t realize how much they took these seemingly insignificant things for granted.

“C’mon, shake dat, what, what? Shake dat, what, what?! WOO!” Shawn said, singing in delight.

After awhile of showering, the trio had gotten out and were getting changed. “Here are your clothes, kid.” Johnny said, as he handed the clothing to Shawn. “The dressing room is back there.” Johnny said, pointing over to it.

“Thanks you.” Shawn said, as he went over to the changing room.

Johnny, Derby and Bo were now sitting on the bench covered with towels, getting changed and conversing. “So… Massachusetts sounds like a good deal.” Johnny remarked to Bo. “Safer anyway, people are there.”

“That’s were we were headed.” Bo said, putting on his shirt. “Things got crazy… The panic was unbelievable; the streets were not fit to be on. And then my… Sister… She couldn’t travel, not with that bite she got… So we had to find a place to lay low…. And… And after she died…” Bo said, getting saddened over the remembrance. “And after she died we just hunkered down at the Norton’s home… I guess we just froze in place.”

“It’s time to move on.” Johnny said.

“I haven’t been able to yet…” Bo said.

“We best get some of those weapons and ammunition and get changed.” Derby said, breaking the silence.

Bo and Derby were both changed in their previous clothes, but Johnny didn’t want to wear the same dirty, greasy clothes. So, instead, he went over to one of the Police Lockers, (that previously would have been owned by a police officer) and changed into a fresh police uniform, this came in handy due to the holster that was on the Uniform. And of course, he felt fresher in new clothes, the others, however, didn't bother getting changed into a Police Uniform, as their clothes weren't as dirty as Johnny's.

Johnny had just finished adjusting the Gun Holster, and was now fully equipped in a Police/Sheriff Uniform. The others took no time at all to poke some much need humour at him.

Bo, Shawn, And Derby looked at Johnny with a slight grin approaching their face, obviously trying to hold in their laughter. "You've lost it." Bo said, as he let out a huge laugh. Bo wiped the tears from his face and continued, "Wait, Wait... So lemme' get this straight... You're the sheriff!" He said, dropping his voice and making a 'Gun' like sign with his hand. "Like Deputy Dog?" Bo and the others let out a slight chuckle. "No, no, no... Like Barney Fife!" He continued, still laughing. "How about-"

"No" Derby interrupted, "I know who it is, I know who it is... Roscoe P Coltrane!" Bo, Shawn and Derby let out an uproar of laughter. Johnny couldn't help but grin himself, but he tried to hold back on laughing at himself... For now. "Next time are you going to come out here with a dog who has big floppy ears and is named Flash?" Derby said, still poking fun at him.

Shawn decided that he wanted to join in on the fun, "Are you going to come out here with 'Goober and Floyd' and start makin' some rules, Andy? Huh?" Shawn said, putting on a hillbilly accent. As normal, this was followed by laughter... Except for Johnny, who had tears of joy escaping his eye sockets, but he continued to desperately try and hold back the outcry of laughter that was certain to escape his system.

"Johnny, I-" Bo stopped his sentence and squinted a little bit, looking at the chest of Johnny. "Is that a badge?" Bo said, apparently baffled. "Are... Are you wearing a badge?" Bo said just barely, as he was laughing in tears. "But, hey... In all seriousness..." Bo said, he obviously changed his mind and continued to poke even more fun at poor Johnny. "Hey, did that come with a little plastic belt with some cap guns in it and a little plastic hat? Cuz I had that same set when I was a kid, I used to love that playing 'Cops N' Robbers' it was a real blast."

Johnny couldn't hold in the laughter anymore, he let out a cry of laughter and actually fell to the floor, clenching on his stomach and laughing, HARD. "Oh man... That... It was good to have a laugh..." Johnny said, basically sobbing in laughter.

"It's good to have a little laugh here and there, ain't it?" Bo said, chuckling.

Johnny stood up with the help of Shawn and the laugh riot was now over. "But hey, in actual seriousness... Wait... One second." Johnny let out a slight chuckle to get the laughter fully out, but now he was all business. "Okay... Now that's over with, we need to go check out the weapons and ammo over at the Weapon Storage Area, and in the weapons cabinet.

"Alright then, Sheriff, let's go check it out." Bo said playfully as they approached the big Weapons Cabinet, which was populated with guns of different types.

“A lot of it seems to of gone missing.” Johnny remarked, as he grabbed a rifle. “Take that one.” Johnny said, as he handed the rifle over to Bo. Bo would have had a lot of experience with guns due to his hunting, rifles especially. “Nothin’ fancy, the scope is accurate. It’ll do you good… Lot’s of ammo.” Johnny said. The trio had packed lots of weapons and ammunition in big duffel bags; all four of them were holding a big that contained weapons, which was a good sign that they were loaded.

"Alright, let's get out to the Parking lot, it's just out the back." Johnny said.

"Hey, Johnny... We won't be going with you to Massachusetts." Bo said.

"Damn... Alright then." Johnny said dully.

The four boys went out the back entrance of the police station which had three Police Cruisers; Johnny snatched two car keys from the police station on the way out and planned on getting out with a police cruiser and getting to Massachusetts. “Conserve your ammo.” Bo said to Johnny as they walked out of the exit, up the stairs and into the Parking Lot. “It goes faster thank you think, especially at target practice.” Bo continued. Johnny nodded.

“Shawn, take this to the car.” He said, handing over the two big duffel bags.

“You sure you don’t want to come along?” Johnny said.

Bo replied and said that he'll follow in a few days, once Shawn has learned to shoot. Johnny opened the car door to the police cruiser and handed Bo a walkie-talkie. He states that it has a low battery, and he tells Bo to turn it on every day at dawn to make contact, as he’ll also turn his on.

Bo leaves Johnny and Derby with a warning: "They may not seem like much one at a time," he says, "But in a group, all riled up and hungry? Man, you watch your ass."

“I will, you be careful as well, Bo.” Johnny replied. “Yeah, hope you’ll make it out of here alive.” Derby continued.

Johnny shook hands with Bo before they were to depart ways, “You’re a good man, Johnny… I hope you find your girlfriend and the kid..”

“See you, Shawn… Take care of your brother for me, alright?” Johnny said as he kneeled down to Shawn and patted him on the back.

“Yes sir” He smiled.

The farewell was suddenly interrupted when Johnny spotted Officer Willaims, who was now one of the infected. Officer Williams repetitively clawed at the chain link fence separating them.

“I can’t leave him like this.” Johnny said with a sad tone.

“You know they’ll hear the shot.” Bo warned him.

“Let’s not be here when they do.” Johnny replied.

“Let’s go, Shawn. Come on.” Bo said, as he ran to the Police Cruiser and got in.

Johnny took out his magnum that was in his gun holster due to the Police Uniform; he slowly walked up to the fence and pointed his gun to William’s forehead. “Hopefully you’ll be in a better place after this, sir…” Johnny said, as he clocked the trigger and put him down. Officer Williams fell to the floor and was put of his misery.

"Come on Johnny, let's go." Derby said, worried.

Johnny ran back to the Police Cruiser with the key in-hand, Derby was already inside in the passenger seat. “Let’s get outta’ here.” Johnny said, as he started the engine and drove away.

Johnny and Bo drove away from the Police department in opposite directions. ‘It was only a matter of time’  Johnny thought, until he got to see Amy and Pedro, and perhaps even Larry.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 09:27:26 AM by Evolution »