News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Some Updates  (Read 2939 times)

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
  • The name's AlphaTECH, whatca need help with?! :)
    • View Profile
Some Updates
« on: September 27, 2015, 05:41:45 PM »
Well I know I haven't done crap in a while but know that I am still around being a nucense and annoying other bb members with my trolling and epic dialouge
 :cool:  :blank:

To be serious I still am doing my list of mods.
Zombie Mod - 23% Still doing a lot of field test
with AI and path scripting. I plan to release another beta video soon enough again.

Petes Missing - Draw Back - 50% Need to recreate cutscenes and dialouge then add chapter skips and cameras.

King Of The Hill Mod - 0% Not done need to get started.

DBZ Tournament Mod - 40% Field test being done I am having trouble with tables and menus. I am doing clear move zoning which is when health gets to a certain point and the AI does a clear move.

Free Roam Boss Mod - 80% Just need to add Edgar and the Mascots boss fight to free roam and done. Its a easy mod and anyone can do it but I like it though and im sure your enjoy my random foolishness I added to the boss fights.  :biggrin:  :cool:

Criminal Mod - Is restarted because I ended up writing 6000 lines of code then releasing I have menus. :blank: So what it will feature is free roam criminals that do scripted crimes at any given moment for any AI set to the script. What happens is that a display is then telling you a certain item is stolen and that character needs help they'll tell you where they went and blsh vlah(Phone Auto Yype) :neen: Anyway your rewarded.

That's all hopefully can release this winter for all to enjoy. The Zombie mod is also four players I might try and use Player1 for four controllers may work may not have no clue. Their will be a Zombie mini game like COD with power ups and I created a way to make perk a colas and power ups with PickupcreateXYZ.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
Re: Some Updates
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2015, 01:14:44 AM »
Sounds interesting.
Best of luck.

Offline Owais Qadri

• Gerjaffers
  • I Love Sunny Days.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2015, 06:33:26 AM »
Yeh
good luck

Offline UltimateGamer9

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2015, 07:21:19 AM »
Zombie Mod sounds interesting. Despite the fact it has 4 Players. Good Luck

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
  • The name's AlphaTECH, whatca need help with?! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2015, 11:06:09 AM »
Zombie Mod sounds interesting. Despite the fact it has 4 Players. Good Luck

I might add that feature in the later future but it will feature three AI type allies.