News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Grappler Reversal  (Read 3021 times)

Offline newboi12

• View Profile
Grappler Reversal
« on: August 25, 2013, 09:06:18 AM »
I'm new, and like I'm in need of help on how to get the ground 6 hit punch combo like for example, when I charge at Luis and double leg him and when I try to kick em in the nuts he reversed it when I'm  about to do it and he flips me over and does a 6 hit combo on me.Like can anyone help or send me a link i don't really get how to change jimmy fighting  style with the notepad.Please? :'(

Offline HydreigonGold

• View Profile
Re: Grappler Reversal
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 02:37:37 PM »
Learn Modding!

Offline HydreigonGold

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 02:39:13 PM »
You Go Into Notepad,Open Up Pedstats.dat and Just Change His Style to grappler, there is a tutorial on this!

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2013, 03:19:51 PM »
You Go Into Notepad,Open Up Pedstats.dat and Just Change His Style to grappler, there is a tutorial on this!

It's not that simple.

There are 2 ways:

1. Go to [Bully folder]/Config/DAT/Pedstats.dat and open it. Change Jimmy fighting class to grappler and set grapple reversal to 100%. After that go to [Bully folder]/objects/ide.img and change Jimmy faction to any other.

2. Bind the grapple reversal animation to a button using lua scripts... if Rise agrees to use the animation.

Check some tutorials since I didn't explain step by step how to do it, just the basic ideas.

Offline Phap

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2013, 10:09:12 PM »

It's not that simple.

There are 2 ways:

1. Go to [Bully folder]/Config/DAT/Pedstats.dat and open it. Change Jimmy fighting class to grappler and set grapple reversal to 100%. After that go to [Bully folder]/objects/ide.img and change Jimmy faction to any other.

2. Bind the grapple reversal animation to a button using lua scripts... if Rise agrees to use the animation.

Check some tutorials since I didn't explain step by step how to do it, just the basic ideas.
You don't need step one.

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2013, 07:40:10 PM »
You don't need step one.

I said 2 different ways, not 2 steps.  ;)

Offline Phap

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2013, 09:08:09 PM »
You don't need step one.

I said 2 different ways, not 2 steps.  ;)
Second way is harder. ;D