News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully Boss Mod  (Read 5291 times)

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
  • The name's AlphaTECH, whatca need help with?! :)
    • View Profile
Bully Boss Mod
« on: February 26, 2014, 12:45:30 AM »
Well today or tomorrow I will be releasing a Boss Style Mod for Bully for the AI. I will have the boss scripts separated so I can put the different boss music in them. They will also feature spawns of every single clique member but you will have to find them on your own. I also wanted to figure out what the Action Node was to bring the Mascots test charge to his style. I have it in the source file but it doesn't do anything.

I am going to make a video of all the boss styles and I will have each download placed on Bully Board. I will have every single boss style or mission based style for that matter. Please enjoy the mod and have fun. I know many modders probably were going to eventually release something like this anyway but I wanted to just see how it worked out.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 08:07:26 AM by LostInSpace »

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
Re: Bully Boss Mod
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 12:53:13 AM »
That sounds great :D
Good job man.
Even tho, I still dont understand what you mean in the start, can you re explain that?
Aswell, I suggest that you remove the action node, and avoid releasing any more of the action nodes as you will propebly get into trouble with the admins because of the PSMM (Player Selector Mega Mod)

Offline WhenLifeGivesYouLemons

• xfire: 1emonthatsme
  • 波動バースト
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 05:29:44 AM »
this action node can easily be found in 4_05.lur its not really a secret c00l.. :p

and no this isn't the real headbutt charge J_Mascot uses. this charge is used for cheering when the mascot is practing his routeen on the football field.

like c00ld0c said sounds interesting :)

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 08:16:16 AM »
Well what I meant was that I will be releasing some boss styles. I will have their full styles added to the script. I was also wondering if I could actually get the Action Node for the Mascot Charge and the Running Uppercut Darby uses in his boss fight just for the boss style mod to. Of course in a PM but I won't release them or anything I really don't care for full styles for the player I just want to have the full styles for the AI.

Offline WhenLifeGivesYouLemons

• xfire: 1emonthatsme
  • 波動バースト
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 02:04:52 PM »
Mascot Attacks are probably one of the most difficult styles in this game to trigger off ActionNodes for.
 Even I don't have it full style... yet :euro:

Darby Chasing Uppercut is trigger through his mission script 2_B.lur

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2014, 02:10:14 PM »
I won't be releasing video's anymore because my pc has little space so I will just release the that I use to make the player AreaTransition just incase the one I made doesn't work. I will be releasing DeadPools mod with my boss style mod so if anyone needs help getting to the boss fights. The game transists auto so just wait until the mod starts.
 www.bully-board.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=y9tvGcjS,pxa9N,9cqiCq3&action=downloads;sa=view;down=167 Here is the mod enjoy.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 03:45:27 PM by LostInSpace »

FaZe

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2014, 12:46:23 PM »
As your mod has not yet been released, Please post into this link http://www.bully-board.com/index.php?topic=17192.0   and ask them to verify your mod. Give them the link you have to your mod also, this will help. Thanks.

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2014, 02:36:09 PM »
I won't be releasing video's anymore because my pc has little space so I will just release the that I use to make the player AreaTransition just incase the one I made doesn't work. I will be releasing DeadPools mod with my boss style mod so if anyone needs help getting to the boss fights. The game transists auto so just wait until the mod starts.
 www.bully-board.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=y9tvGcjS,pxa9N,9cqiCq3&action=downloads;sa=view;down=167 Here is the mod enjoy.

What mod?

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2014, 06:29:52 PM »
I have your teleport mod in my files so if anyone has trouble with the Area Transition.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2014, 07:05:47 PM »
Best of luck.
Please notify me if this gets delayed so that I can move this topic to a more appropriate section.

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2014, 08:42:46 AM »
I have your teleport mod in my files so if anyone has trouble with the Area Transition.

Oh ok.  8)