News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: How do full strafe ?  (Read 3015 times)

Offline Ky

• <3
    • View Profile
How do full strafe ?
« on: March 15, 2015, 06:17:19 PM »
??

Offline GreenOmnitrix

• XFire: jedijosh920
  • 欺負改裝是真棒
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
Re: How do full strafe ?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 08:32:20 PM »
??

It's kinda getting annoying when you spam questions and use multiple question marks or smileys over and over again. To answer your question, you have to find the strafe locomotion node. The released strafe made by DaBoss is what I think you are looking for but you can't look down.

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
  • I'm from the AfterLife...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 09:25:29 PM »
??

It's kinda getting annoying when you spam questions and use multiple question marks or smileys over and over again. To answer your question, you have to find the strafe locomotion node. The released strafe made by DaBoss is what I think you are looking for but you can't look down.
Was that what you was doing for your full strafe? And do you think that josh would be dumb enough to post the entire source code of the full strafe (which no one has) here? I'm starting to think you are annoying, kinnikuchu.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 09:28:01 PM by 私たちは »

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2015, 09:57:29 PM »
??

Was that what you was doing for your full strafe? And do you think that josh would be dumb enough to post the entire source code of the full strafe (which no one has) here? I'm starting to think you are annoying, kinnikuchu.

I thought daboss already released it publicly so there is no need to act like that. That's exactly how i got it.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2015, 10:02:45 PM »
My version of the strafe was quickly slopped together, and I do not see it as a quality strafe. The main problem with it, is you are easily able to interrupt your current attack by moving in any direction. I know how to fix this, but haven't got to doing it yet.

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2015, 10:05:15 PM »
I had the strafe long before DaBoss released it, and did you guys read the title, it said "full strafe", as in you can look down while strafing.

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2015, 10:22:43 PM »
I had the strafe long before DaBoss released it, and did you guys read the title, it said "full strafe", as in you can look down while strafing.

Because he said "full" I must know that he is talking exactly about looking down while moving? That word is pretty generic how am I supposed to know what is he talking about? (not to mention he only posted 2 question marks)

Also everytime I see the word "full" in a post, I assume the author just uses it to gain more attention, since everytime I check the mod it's the complete opposite.

Offline GreenOmnitrix

• XFire: jedijosh920
  • 欺負改裝是真棒
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2015, 11:27:27 PM »
??

Not only that, there are many other functions and variables you have to use including PedSetFightingSystem,

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2015, 11:45:22 PM »
??

Not only that, there are many other functions and variables you have to use including PedSetFightingSystem,
Okay, thank you.