News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Most unexpected moments? (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!!)  (Read 20701 times)

Offline JessiLikesRainbows

• View Profile
Most unexpected moments? (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!!)
« on: August 14, 2009, 09:10:55 PM »
WARNING!! The following may contain spoilers!

What is the most unexpected moment you've ever experienced in Bully? A strange thing someone said to you, a weird conversation you overheard, a shoking turn in the story, anything but glitches.

An unexpected moment for me was when I decided to turn off the TV to piss off Melvin, who was watching it. When my back was still turned he sweep-kicked me and said, "Haha! Suck on that, NOOB!" Needless to say, I kicked his ass.

Another one was when I beat the shit out of Angie for making out with Gord at the make-out point. While she was rolling in pain on the ground she said to me, in a very out-of-character voice, "You may be tough now, but you'll come to a BAD end." It really creeped me out.

Among many other unexpected moments, the last one I'm gonna mention is getting expelled. Call me dumb, but I didn't see it coming until it hit me right on the nose!

Please share your most unexpected Bully moments!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 11:04:38 PM by JessiLikesRainbows »

Mike_W

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 10:18:38 PM »
A lot of things that surprised me were things that people said:

Trent in a demonic voice: "You're gonna be pissin' blood!"
 Ozzie when knocked out: "Don't be afraid girls, you can take your towels off now" this really creeped me out.
 Ethan: "Have you ever killed a man?"

The one place that surprised me was C-Block in the assylum, I wasn't expecting the autopsy theatre and numerous other things that frightened the hell out of me in there. I really make it a habit not to go into Happy Volts.

Offline Constantinos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2009, 12:02:41 AM »
Only one thing in the game really suprised me. It was on that island with the pirate. Keep in mind it was 11:00 PM in the game and my screen has low brightness. I was just trying to find the gnome, when BAM!  My guy gets hit in the face and keels over. Whats worse is he was knocked out because his health was very low from a previous fight. I almost had to change my pants!

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2009, 03:10:51 AM »
I would have to say it was when my marbles trick worked in Defender Of The Castle....I had lost the damn mission about 8 times in a row, always one or two of those dick jocks getting by and to the gate, once when I thought I had them all.....Pissed off, I was, big time.....What does it take to stop these MFers....Then I hit on the marbles idea....I had no Idea if I could even use marbles, or  if there was enough time to spread them....But I noticed during my losses that nearly ALL of the incoming Jocks ran Between the pillars...So, before the mission for another time, I loaded up, went to the barricades, ran back to the observatory, but this time stopped and spread 3 bags of marbles on the bricks between the pillars, ran up to man the spud gun, and what the shit do you know, it frigging worked....The marbles, which usually don't last a long time before they disappear, lasted the entire time....Those stupid shit Jocks kept falling on them, getting up, falling again, and the ones behind them couldn't advance with the rest of their buddies in the way....They all made for easy targets, and the whole frigging thing actually worked....Unexpectedly..........:lol::lol::lol:

Mike_W

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2009, 09:52:08 AM »
Quote from: Constantinos;70865
Only one thing in the game really suprised me. It was on that island with the pirate. Keep in mind it was 11:00 PM in the game and my screen has low brightness. I was just trying to find the gnome, when BAM!  My guy gets hit in the face and keels over. Whats worse is he was knocked out because his health was very low from a previous fight. I almost had to change my pants!

Forgot about the pirate! I remember when I first got on the island I walked around for a while thinkin' everything was okay, but then out of the corner of my eye, and screen came some guy hobbling toward me yelling. I was scared shitless and made Jimmy run into the water as fast as possible. When I looked back it was just Vance in a Pirate costume, no doubt one of his fetishes or something, so needless to say I was pissed that he scared me and kicked his sorry ass.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2009, 11:03:48 PM »
Quote from: Mike_W;70871
When I looked back it was just Vance in a Pirate costume, no doubt one of his fetishes or something, so needless to say I was pissed that he scared me and kicked his sorry ass.

That was Vance?? Good Lord, shows how much I pay attention.

I had a couple more great, unexpected moments today. I was walking around in front of the Library when I heard Bucky say to Beatrice, "Not trying to be weird, but did you do stuff with Mandy? She has cooties, I hope not." To which Beatrice replied, "Yes, of course!" OH YEAH, Mandy got it on with Beatrice XD

Later I heard Bucky ask Algie the same question. His answer? "Just once."

Oh Mandy, you ho-bag.

Mike_W

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2009, 11:29:17 PM »
Speaking of Bucky, I once heard him ask Algie: "Have you ever put a peanut butter sandwich down your pants?" and he replied: "yeah, sometimes"
  I couldn't believe what I just heard!

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2009, 02:53:14 AM »
[/QUOTE]Another one was when I beat the shit out of Angie for making out with Gord at the make-out point. While she was rolling in pain on the ground she said to me, in a very out-of-character voice, "You may be tough now, but you'll come to a BAD end." It really creeped me out.[/QUOTE]

Another chilling one Angie says is "I hope you go to PRISON".....

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2009, 02:58:04 AM »
Quote from: JessiLikesRainbows;70858
Another one was when I beat the shit out of Angie for making out with Gord at the make-out point. While she was rolling in pain on the ground she said to me, in a very out-of-character voice, "You may be tough now, but you'll come to a BAD end." It really creeped me out.

Another chilling thing Angie says is "I hope you go to PRISON"......:mad:

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2009, 10:41:00 PM »
Quote from: CHUCKX53;70899
Another chilling thing Angie says is "I hope you go to PRISON"......:mad:

... I'm official scared of Angie now :shock:

Here's yet another unexpected Bucky moment: I overheard Melvin ask him something (I forget what) and Bucky said, "That's OK, 'cause I don't like girls anyway." Goes to show you that Bullworth is much more gay that any of us thought possible.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2009, 10:49:07 PM »
Maybe explaining why there isn't many girls at Bullworth......

Offline Mercury

• Bullworth Official Steroids Dealer
  • Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2009, 08:56:18 PM »
I think it was at the time I got my first "Kick Me !" sign. Where could I put it ? Then I had an idea. On Sheldon, of course ! Every student will kick him, and there's gonna be a big brawl with the prefects ! :p

I did so. Like I thought, a prefect came, but didn't catch anyone. He... Kicked Sheldon ! It was really not what I've expected... But sooo good ! :lol:

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2009, 08:06:35 AM »
That is frigging CLASSIC !!!! I should have done that....That Bitchin' ROCKS !!!..:cool:

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2009, 02:30:19 PM »
Here's something that happened to me the other day: Sometimes I like to make out with guys in front of the girls just to piss them off, so I went into the Library and made out with Gord in front of Angie. The weird thing isn't that she didn't mind (even though that was weird and pretty unexpected XD), the weird, unexpected thing is that across the Library I heard Beatrice crying. She said, "Sometimes when I get angry I scratch myself until I bleed! *sob*" then she ran over, kicked Gord in the balls, then ran away again.

Poor B! :'(

Offline astro2

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2009, 01:26:33 AM »
well if you look at my avatar it shows a bunch of preppies beating the sh*t ouf of a pedestrian

well a pedestrian ACTUALLY followed me into the boxing club, he was trying to bust me, but the other guys busted out some mean boxing moves and beat the living crap out of him. Funny.