News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Cliques and social etiquette...  (Read 2434 times)

Offline manbearpig22

• View Profile
Cliques and social etiquette...
« on: September 06, 2006, 10:58:13 PM »
I searched up the forums and found nothing explaining this... In Bully, you will be able to choose different cliques, with each having their own special little things (I'm personally looking forward to the Nerds' exotic weapons). However, what about things like eating at lunch? Will sitting with a different clique affect your relationship with the other? After building up a big relationship with the Preps and then placing a 'Kick Me' sign on their back ruin everything? These things haven't been explained, and I'm positive someone on this forum knows the answer to my questions.

Offline Hoosier_Ninja

• View Profile
Re: Cliques and social etiquette...
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 11:27:32 PM »
Quote from: manbearpig22
These things haven't been explained, and I'm positive someone on this forum knows the answer to my questions.

Seeing as the game won't be out for another six weeks I think you're being too optimistic.

Offline manbearpig22

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 03:46:38 PM »
Seeing as the game won't be out for another six weeks I think you're being too optimistic.

Perhaps. Then if so, what would be your decision on it? Would something like that be a good thing in the game?

Offline Znib

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 04:39:24 PM »
Jimmy has a large stat system....

I don't know if every little thing efects a  how a clique see's you. But I know the school views you with how much you have in  levels on the Stat.

Offline Hoosier_Ninja

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 07:42:49 PM »
Quote from: manbearpig22

Perhaps. Then if so, what would be your decision on it? Would something like that be a good thing in the game?

Clearly pranking a group you're in good with would likely cost you points. But where you sit at lunch would be taking it a bit far, IMO. Conversation of some sort every day isn't workable and you shouldn't get points just for sitting down.

Though if Bullworth is anything like my high school there would be teachers all over the cafeteria to stop the students from fighting and failing. There was at least one fight a week in the cafeteria at my school.

Offline manbearpig22

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2006, 02:58:17 PM »
Though if Bullworth is anything like my high school there would be teachers all over the cafeteria to stop the students from fighting and failing.

Sorry to get off topic, but what do you mean by failing?