News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully in New York  (Read 3562 times)

Offline imported_Julius

• View Profile
Bully in New York
« on: August 28, 2006, 07:40:25 PM »
I'll like to know if Bully is exactly coming out on October 16 or 17 2006 in New York.Just asking because i've reading about Jack Thompson trying to ban the game and i really want to get it.Also I preordered the game already and if its banned and i know its not because its not usalle games is banned in New york will they give me the money back or what.Please help I am dying for this,non-stop i've been thinking about it sooo much :twisted:

Offline Campfire

• View Profile
Bully in New York
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 08:25:16 PM »
I think it's pretty safe to say Bully will be released in New York and the rest of the country on it's release date.  Any legal action by Thompson or others to ban the game would take wayyyyy longer than 2 months to resolve.  Every retailer would have to voluntarily decide not to carry it for it not to be released, and that's just not going to happen.

Offline imported_Julius

• View Profile
Bully in New York
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2006, 08:28:37 PM »
Quote from: Campfire
I think it's pretty safe to say Bully will be released in New York and the rest of the country on it's release date.  Any legal action by Thompson or others to ban the game would take wayyyyy longer than 2 months to resolve.  Every retailer would have to voluntarily decide not to carry it for it not to be released, and that's just not going to happen.

Oh thanks  :D  Thnxs Alot

Offline DGAF

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.Bully-Board.com
Bully in New York
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2006, 09:34:53 AM »
looking at the early screenshots and trailers we have of Bully, i can see nothing standing up in court that will prevent R* from releasing this anywhere in the world.

No nudety, explicit violence, foul language etc etc. JT and his merry men dont have a thing to go on.

I wish they would all just let people enjoy R*'s game instead of interfering. I mean, R* wouldn't go round to JT's office and take a shit on his desk while he's tryna work so why does JT constantly pebbledash the R* offices with his bullshit. fucking twonk he gets me mad  :x   :P

Offline Campfire

• View Profile
Bully in New York
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2006, 10:32:49 AM »
Well said

Offline jigsaw

• View Profile
Bully in New York
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2006, 10:49:58 AM »
No one has to worry they can't ban a game in this country.Freedom of speech.Unless it ties with homeland security.Last I checked bully had no killing or terroist acts.

Offline Znib

• View Profile
Bully in New York
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2006, 01:28:06 PM »
Quote from: DGAF
looking at the early screenshots and trailers we have of Bully, i can see nothing standing up in court that will prevent R* from releasing this anywhere in the world.

No nudety, explicit violence, foul language etc etc. JT and his merry men dont have a thing to go on.

I wish they would all just let people enjoy R*'s game instead of interfering. I mean, R* wouldn't go round to JT's office and take a shit on his desk while he's tryna work so why does JT constantly pebbledash the R* offices with his bullshit. fucking twonk he gets me mad  :x   :P

Its the Concept of the game that gets up people's noses mate.......JT uses the excuse that games are simulations that people can act out on and learn from..

My Argumeant for this is that Bullying has always excisted before and it will long after this game.... The Simpsons have dealt with Bullying and pranks but you don't see anyone stoping them!
I have no fears that this game will NOT get banned as Jack is a Hack and a loon to blame the worlds problems on a game, when its down to the parenets and goverments of kids who's responsibility it is to make sure that they grow into model citizins.

Offline imported_Julius

• View Profile
Bully in New York
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2006, 02:12:09 PM »
Wow thanks everyone for replying,I got a little scared :cry: that the best so to speak game of 2006 won't be coming out.

One more question is it for sure this won't get delayed again because i've heard it was supposed to come last year or something like that

Offline Znib

• View Profile
Bully in New York
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2006, 02:47:03 PM »
I think R* has delayed it long enough :wink:

Offline imported_Julius

• View Profile
Bully in New York
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2006, 04:24:42 PM »
Quote from: Znib
I think R* has delayed it long enough :wink:

Oh thank god