News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: the fighting system??  (Read 9418 times)

Offline The_Mick

• View Profile
the fighting system??
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2006, 10:27:08 AM »
In the picture of the boxing ring, where jimmy is holding up his arms in victory, you can clearly see bruises on the other kids face.

Offline djrussell

• View Profile
    • http://www.osirisgames.com
the fighting system??
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2006, 11:59:49 AM »
Good to see! lol.. but what I also mean as well is - i hope they dont just fade at the end of the day. I hope they hang around for a couple of days then fade.

Offline manbearpig22

• View Profile
the fighting system??
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2006, 02:48:27 PM »
It's just bloody annoying.. sorry manbearpig22 but I dont even read your posts anymore - the font is just so damn small and close together. Hurts my eyes..

Anyway whatever, just thought I'd ask/let you know.

Sorry about that. I'll change it right now.

Offline djrussell

• View Profile
    • http://www.osirisgames.com
the fighting system??
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2006, 11:43:42 PM »
Oh cheers.. what was making it small? Was it your font size or did you decrease the size in your profile or something? Thanks anyway - now I can see everything :P lol

Offline Bully3721

• View Profile
the fighting system??
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2006, 09:45:40 PM »
There has to be black eyes, the one thing we all know from getiing beat up is the steak that is going to be slapped on your face. The warriors fighting system wasn't bad, but it could be improved. But the stupid one button combo thing makes it feel like its not innovative. Iv'e heard you can kick them in the balls.  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Ha Ha Ha, wait, remember the thing about weapons, and baseball bats. There has to be fighting to the extreme.