News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Hey Bully fans!  (Read 2095 times)

Offline Mrs.GarySmith

• View Profile
Hey Bully fans!
« on: November 02, 2013, 10:49:16 AM »
Hello guys :')

So, my real name is Maree. I'm from Scotland, United Kingdom. I have been a fan of Bully Board for about a year and I always check out this place for Bully, Bully 2, modding(not that I do much modding lol). Anyway, I have a favorite modder and I always enjoy seeing his Bully videos. His name is SWEGTA. I hope he sees this post xD

Also, I have been playing Bully since the original first came out in 2006. I can't get enough of it, Bully is my all time favourite game, no doubt. My favourite character of the game is definitely Gary(hint in my name) because he's just amazing character and he is a great villian for a game. I hope we see a return from him in Bully 2.

Thanks for reading. Maybe you'll see me around in either the "Bully Discussion" board or "Bully 2 discussion. :)

FaZe

Re: Hey Bully fans!
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 11:04:38 AM »
Welcome, and SWEGTA is also one of my faves too, He'll say Hi in a bit, and Just a suggestion, check me out, I'm Crushingkiller, if you look at Bully Modding, I uploaded my latest Video there. Anyway, Have fun on the board, everyone here is very nice people and will accept you and Support you, have fun..

Offline WhenLifeGivesYouLemons

• xfire: 1emonthatsme
  • 波動バースト
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 11:26:39 AM »
Hello Mrs. Smith  ^-^ I have seen you around the board before and never really introduced yourself xD. So Welcome!

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2013, 01:25:36 PM »
Welcome to the board, enjoy your stay.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2013, 09:24:35 PM »
Welcome to the forum!

Great place here with great ppl.

Community keeps growing every day and that makes me very happy, since a couple years ago the community was basicly dead and modding as it is today didnt even exist ....plus what mods that did exist were hoarded and shared between a very select few so it is amazing to see how it has gone up till this point.

Always happy to welcome a new member into our community so have fun and post away.  8)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2013, 12:16:04 AM »
Glad to see you posting....Have seen your name on the 'who's online' list, and was wondering who you were. 

Viva Scotland.

FaZe

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2013, 04:13:36 AM »
I ain't seen you 'round the board, But I have a Feeling you'll be a good addition to out Little awesome community...Like said, Have fun..

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2013, 05:33:01 AM »
Hello there!
Welcome to the board and thanks for that Favorite-remark :)
As Mad said, the board has grown alot. But that won't stop us from welcoming any new member with open arms!

Enjoy your stay, friend!  ;D

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2013, 06:47:27 AM »
Welcome aboard.