News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully 2 Wishlist  (Read 65739 times)

Mike_W

Re: Bully 2 Wishlist
« Reply #120 on: October 03, 2010, 12:09:51 AM »
 Oh, that's cool too, but I guess you missed my reference....

Offline Junkie Mater

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 03, 2010, 03:56:58 AM »
1.) I want new weapons, but I want to steer clear of the GTA style environment. Paintball gun is one. Once you've made the weapon too deadly, Bully changes. Bully is for mischief and slight violence, not death.

2.) I would want to see Jimmy get older and have new priveleges. Maybe a license for driving, giving you a new ride at Bullworth. Then you can upgrade it and do street races.

3.) Jimmy can become a prefect. This is my dream for the future Bully. Within of certain hours you are given authority.

But amount of machete hits needed for knockout is about 1/3 of the deadly amount of hits by a 15 year old boy.
So if about 6 machete hits kills in real life, 2 hits will knock them out in Bully 2.

I like the prefect job, Jimmy can bust if he beats the toughest assignment: busting adult criminals with risk of being kidnapped(the criminals use citizen's arrest move).

Offline Mercury

• Bullworth Official Steroids Dealer
  • Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 03, 2010, 05:08:21 AM »
No machete. No knives. Not anything that can actually CUT. Only weapons that smash ! I imagine Jimmy older, that has to go to school only two days a week. For the rest, he starts with quite nothing in the new (bigger) Bullworth, and has to do errands and services for the people, good or bad as he wishes... This kind of choices can become interesting, see ?

Chrissy

« Reply #123 on: October 03, 2010, 11:59:49 AM »
Weekends.

Mike_W

« Reply #124 on: October 03, 2010, 12:06:51 PM »
 I dunno, knives may or may not belong in Bully.  Think about it, kids possess pocket knives and things all the time.  Machetes on the other hand....too extreme.

Chrissy

« Reply #125 on: October 03, 2010, 12:14:10 PM »
My school was on lockdown one year, because kids brought weapons to school (knives, boxcutters, switchblades, etc). They got expelled, so ... I don't think knives would really have a place in Bullworth.

Mike_W

« Reply #126 on: October 03, 2010, 12:34:40 PM »
 You have a point, but hell, if they have bottle rocket launchers they should have little jack knives.  Its not that important though, I can't imagine it would make or break the game if that stuff was included or not.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 03, 2010, 05:57:37 PM »
You got to know what is too deadly for Bully. Machete and knives are able to kill. You might as well add actual guns with knives. And I didn't miss that reference Mike, I certainly saw A Christmas Story.  ;)

Mike_W

« Reply #128 on: October 03, 2010, 06:21:33 PM »
 I guess my point about the knives was the fact that if you launched rockets at someone that could be just as lethal as a pocket knife.  It really comes down to each individual person and where they draw the line.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 03, 2010, 06:48:53 PM »
Fireworks have been a basic school prank. Knives are not. Thats why I went with paintball and BB's. They aren't meant for killing. They could make perfect Bully mischief.

1.) Here's one: Drop a firecracker in the trash bin and light it on fire, or blow the trash everywhere. Someone comes out with a fire extinguisher, or cleans up the mess.

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 03, 2010, 08:38:26 PM »
Weekends.

Yeah, I'd like to see some vacation time? Like winter vacation perhaps, and spring.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 03, 2010, 09:51:17 PM »
I want to see Jimmy as a graduate only taking classes on his own accord for extra credits. Otherwise, he can do actual jobs, and errands for people. Maybe during the night he is a prefect and has missions to catch a certain number of students breaking curfew.

Offline Junkie Mater

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 04, 2010, 07:18:05 AM »
I dunno, knives may or may not belong in Bully.  Think about it, kids possess pocket knives and things all the time.  Machetes on the other hand....too extreme.

But in Indonesia machete fights rarely cause deaths. Also add Jenkem, a much hotter and more powerful firecracker that set them on fire and sprays poop everywhere and everyone hit by the poop will be infected(damaged over time, itching, peeing, and eventually pooping on themselves).

Offline Mercury

• Bullworth Official Steroids Dealer
  • Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 04, 2010, 12:03:39 PM »
No way, man. Rockstar's GTA-Like games have protagonists that end too classy to use that type of things, that's my feeling. The students may have pockets knives they could use only locally : break some lock, cut a rope, etc...

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 04, 2010, 04:11:04 PM »
Yeah, I don't think knives should be used in actual Bully combat.