News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Finding Johnny Vincent  (Read 59171 times)

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
Re: Finding Johnny Vincent
« Reply #105 on: October 07, 2010, 07:46:42 PM »
Yeah. Sometimes people will send their kids up to buy eggs just for cooking and they come home without them because they didn't have a valid ID. I just see that: "Sorry man, not 18, no eggs."

Chrissy

« Reply #106 on: October 08, 2010, 04:44:26 PM »
There's laws in certain stores where you need to be 18 to buy eggs and shaving cream. Eggs and shaving cream is one thing, but when the paintball guns come out we got fuckin' issues.
Yep, here they do that. Also, if you're under 18 and out, you get taken home by the cops.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 08, 2010, 05:27:47 PM »
I never heard of curfew times. I don't have that where I live. Where I am you actually might consider body armor to prevent paintballs and eggs from hitting you. The most irritating shit is when kids put toilet paper in your trees.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 05:30:05 PM by cobra elite »

Mike_W

« Reply #108 on: October 08, 2010, 06:57:13 PM »
 Nobody really does that stuff in my neighborhood.  I live in a more suburban environment, but there are plenty of cities nearby where this crap happens.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 08, 2010, 07:13:28 PM »
Just wait....You'll be strolling, and you're going to see a car with tinted windows. Suddenly....Pop!Pop!Pop!Pop! Fuckin' paintballs. Before you know it you're already behind the bush of some dude you don't even know. Sometimes they'll get the balls to come back around the block too so when they're gone your ass is running, and taking every possible turn to lose them. If you happen to see them again, you're using cars, bushes, any object to hide and move with discretion like a damn ninja. Don't believe me? Wait. Everyone feels it once.

Mike_W

« Reply #110 on: October 08, 2010, 11:27:47 PM »
 That sort of stuff just doesn't really happen in this neighborhood.  Most people here carry really guns, so I don't think anyone dares come here with some friggin' paintball gun if they know the area well enough.  Not only that but I don't take crap from anybody and some people know it.  Some car full of black guys drove by me once and said some shit I couldn't quite make out, so I gave them the one finger wave and shot back some names they're familiar with and that was the last time those bastards showed they're faces around here.  Hell, half the time I'm walking around the "hood" I'm usually packin' something special just in case.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 09, 2010, 05:12:59 PM »
Around here you're doing a home version of splinter cell. Hide in the shadows, behind objects, and move quick. Or be shot....Trick Or Teat!

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 09, 2010, 11:33:03 PM »
Nobody really does that stuff in my neighborhood.  I live in a more suburban environment, but there are plenty of cities nearby where this crap happens.

Same. There really aren't any people looking to cause trouble where I am. But like you said, I know of places nearby where that kind of stuff actually does happen.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 09, 2010, 11:48:51 PM »
You actually considerit a skill. Sneaking a concealing yourself perfectly. All those rules they tell you in school for "safety", fuck 'em. When you're walking around with bright clothes and REFLECTORS you might as well wear a big target. I wear black from top to bottom. Become the night. Use cover. Fight when necessary. Three basic rules: Hide, evade, and avoid combat when possible. I really don't want to feel a paintball any time soon, eggs are included.

Offline Junkie Mater

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 10, 2010, 08:36:02 AM »
You must behave like Solid Snake. You must have full set of camouflage because one camouflage is only useful at one terrain, for example: black camo is useful at night, but it's useless at the grassy jungle, or vice versa. Also, use silent weapons like slingshot or brass knuckles. Don't bring spudgun or firecrackers.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 08:38:46 AM by Jenkemator »

Mike_W

« Reply #115 on: October 10, 2010, 06:01:44 PM »
 You're talking to someone who is extremely sneaky and very cagey.  I swear if I had evil intentions I'd be dangerous.  I never have to worry when I'm out, I know how to keep myself safe. ;)

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 10, 2010, 06:44:25 PM »
Where I live slingshots are illegal. If you get caught with that its a major fine and possibly jail. Brass knucks are illegal too because they're a deadly weapon. The law here is not too kind on concealed weapons. If you are good enough to stay hidden you won't have trouble with the local pranksters. I have my own ways of staying safe here while following the law. If you're carrying anything its best to be legal. Cops are EVERYWHERE on the streets on Halloween. If they just don't like you, you'll be questioned and searched.

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #117 on: October 11, 2010, 03:49:58 AM »
When we were on a school trip I bought brass knuckles from a street toy seller for 100 dinars. Dinar is Serbian money, and 100 dinars is about 1 euro.

Mike_W

« Reply #118 on: October 11, 2010, 10:30:36 AM »
That was a steal!  If I saw brass knuckles for that cheap, I'd buy them too!

Chrissy

« Reply #119 on: October 11, 2010, 03:13:49 PM »
I want brass knuckles. :(