News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Realistic Hopes and Expectations for Bully2  (Read 65093 times)

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
Re: Realistic Hopes and Expectations for Bully2
« Reply #90 on: October 06, 2010, 05:36:23 PM »
I want to be able to interact and work with the characters when they're computer. Like, a major, complex social network, but in-game. I have yet to see anyone do any complex interaction with the computer.

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 06, 2010, 07:35:12 PM »
I'm hoping that you'll actually have to eat and use the bathroom. Those little everyday things.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 06, 2010, 10:39:41 PM »
I want the ability to change Jimmy's physical appearance. How much fat, muscle, and growth he has.

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 06, 2010, 10:41:21 PM »
Instead of just "adjusting" let's say, his muscle size, It would be cool if you could go to the gym or something and work out. And if you didn't, he'd get fatter.

Offline DylanMcCoy

• Master Indoorsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 06, 2010, 10:42:09 PM »
I'm hoping that you'll actually have to eat and use the bathroom. Those little everyday things.

this could lead to public urination. (hopefully BFD style.)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 10:44:12 PM by DylanMcCoy »

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 06, 2010, 10:44:26 PM »
It would be cool if you had to go to the infirmary in the academy. If you actually got medical issues.

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 06, 2010, 10:45:31 PM »
It would be cool if you had to go to the infirmary in the academy. If you actually got medical issues.

And you could get sick every once and a while and get to miss class.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 06, 2010, 10:47:48 PM »
I would want the fighting skills to become more sophisticated and complex.

Offline DylanMcCoy

• Master Indoorsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 06, 2010, 10:48:32 PM »

You fall off of a building, and have to spend the rest of the season on a wheelchair.

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 06, 2010, 10:49:34 PM »
I hope Jimmy will have is own locker and before each class you'd need to gather certain materials or you can't pass the class.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 06, 2010, 11:05:40 PM »
Cell phone. There was no communication but the loud speaker in the game. A phone would be nice.

Offline Junkie Mater

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 07, 2010, 08:05:52 AM »
I hope Jimmy have cellphone, motorbike, parachute, body armor, gas mask, his own locker to store weapons and money, his own garage, and Jenkem lab.

It's also OK to make Jimmy athletic, fat, or both. If he's both fat and athletic(like Heavy from Team Fortress 2), he can inflict and resist more damage but he will be slow moving. Also, the fat nerds should be tougher, at least like regular prep or greaser.  Also add more tough fat kids for Preps and Bullies(Greasers already have Hal, and Jocks are unlikely to be overweight).

I like the disease system, If you fall off or taking much damage on feet, you will break your feet thus you moves slowly like in Firearms. Also, infections like cold outbreak once for a while will makes everyone not protected by gas mask weaker and shut down classes for 3 days, and Jenkem infection so everyone not protected by gas mask hit by Jenkem's blast, poop shrapnel, or jenk gas will vomit, takes damage over time, piss on themselves, and eventually poop on their pants or end up unconscious because of blood poisoning. All infections mentioned above are contagious by touches and short range talkings.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 08:09:57 AM by Jenkemator »

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #102 on: October 07, 2010, 09:24:21 AM »
I hope Jimmy have cellphone, motorbike, parachute, body armor, gas mask, his own locker to store weapons and money, his own garage, and Jenkem lab.

It's also OK to make Jimmy athletic, fat, or both. If he's both fat and athletic(like Heavy from Team Fortress 2), he can inflict and resist more damage but he will be slow moving. Also, the fat nerds should be tougher, at least like regular prep or greaser.  Also add more tough fat kids for Preps and Bullies(Greasers already have Hal, and Jocks are unlikely to be overweight).

I like the disease system, If you fall off or taking much damage on feet, you will break your feet thus you moves slowly like in Firearms. Also, infections like cold outbreak once for a while will makes everyone not protected by gas mask weaker and shut down classes for 3 days, and Jenkem infection so everyone not protected by gas mask hit by Jenkem's blast, poop shrapnel, or jenk gas will vomit, takes damage over time, piss on themselves, and eventually poop on their pants or end up unconscious because of blood poisoning. All infections mentioned above are contagious by touches and short range talkings.

1. Cellphone? If it is in Bullworth it can't do, it's surrounded my mountains.
2. Parachute? What for? Where and when would he use it?
3. Body armor? To protect him from what? Mafia?
4. Gas mask? Umm...maybe, maybe.
5. JENKEM LAB?! God are you crazy?

Mike_W

« Reply #103 on: October 07, 2010, 11:13:26 AM »
 I like the idea of Jimmy building muscle and the ability to eat and go to the bathroom.  However, it should not be so integral to the game so that it becomes a pain in the ass.  In GTA SA that was one of the biggest flaws IMO.  I hated having to constantly make sure CJ went to the gym, ate stuff, etc.  it felt more like I was taking care of a kid than playing a game.  If Jimmy were to eat, it should only be for fun, he shouldn't "starve" and go to the infirmiry or anything.  That would be a huge interruption if you were trying to complete missions and stuff.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 07, 2010, 01:03:07 PM »
It wouldn't be that big a leap to have him eat for his health.  Or to take a crap every once and a while.  With all the sodas they have him drink, he should be having to piss every hour, or have his bladder blow up.

While I'm on the subject of piss, how cool would it be to have him piss on his opponets like he gets to spit on them ?  Body fluids either way, what makes the difference which end it comes out of ?

The dumbest thing is making him sleep / pass out at 2 AM.  WTF ?  At least have some night missions.  What teenage kid don't sneak outta the house every once in a while and not come home till 5 AM ?