News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: New Bully Roleplay!!  (Read 117916 times)

Offline Ash-Mckean

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ashmckean
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #150 on: December 24, 2006, 09:01:01 AM »
Ash had stopped when Joey asked him if he wanted in on the Greasers, Ash shook his hand and nodded,
"Im in." He said and smiled, "I'll come down to the auto shop later" He finished and stole a bike at the front of the school and went to the carnival.

2 hours later

It was getting dark when Ash returned the bike the front of the school and he walked in whilst being carefull of the prefects that roamed around, Ash walked over to the Auto shop hearing music playing loudly, Ash entered.

Offline Bully Freak 24

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #151 on: December 24, 2006, 09:06:39 AM »
Richie Heard that there was a new greaser so he went to the autoshop to see if he was there.When he walked in there was the new greaser and a full on party so he went to him

Richie:Hey I'm Richie one of the strongest greasers who are u?

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/_nazz_
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #152 on: December 24, 2006, 09:35:40 AM »
Johnny was waiting outside Chemistry, soon enough Axel came."Hey man" Said Johnny,"So whats the plan?"

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #153 on: December 24, 2006, 09:45:56 AM »
It appears someone had taken Kate's bookbag when she wasn't looking and hung it up on the wall in the hallway. It wouldn't have been so inconveniant and milfly frustrating had the bag been just within her reach. But, she wasn't tall enough to get it. Pretty nice way to start your afternoon. Maybe she should ask for help..?

Offline Ash-Mckean

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ashmckean
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #154 on: December 24, 2006, 12:59:46 PM »
"Ash Mckean, Your worst nightmare if you cross me" He said smiling shaking his hand, He looked around the area seeing what to do.

Offline Acolyte

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #155 on: December 24, 2006, 03:26:32 PM »
Joey walked into the party. He was smoking a cigarrett and walked over to where Ash and Richie were.

I see you've met him Richie. This kid packs a mean punch, and hates the preps as much as all of us Joey said.

Joey and Ash went over and started to mingle with the other greasers and introducing Ash.

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #156 on: December 24, 2006, 04:16:23 PM »
Before the greaser party:

"Ok, we need to find your stabber and eliminate him. How are we going to find him you might ask, the greasers seem to be packing knives all the time. What do you say we go "ask" them where they're getting it from? My sources say they're having a party tonight, the perfect time to strike!" Axel said to Johnny walking around campus.

Offline Bully Freak 24

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #157 on: December 24, 2006, 04:17:50 PM »
Richie decided to leave the party and try to get Johhny to become a Greaser so he found him and they started talking

Richie:Listen me and my friends would appreciate it if u joined us as we could really help u find the guy who killed ur bro as I already have links so whaddaya say Friend?/B]

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #158 on: December 24, 2006, 04:19:49 PM »
"A party? What a time to be celebrating" Johnny said."Yeah well, its a perfect time to get information." Axel said, Johnny nodded in agreement. They procedded to the autoshop..

Offline Bully Freak 24

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #159 on: December 24, 2006, 04:25:02 PM »
As Richie was walking around campus he heard Johhny and Axel talking about attacking the greaser party soo he went up to them.

Richie:Hey greasers wouldn't do that cuz Johhny's cool with me and if the greasers even touched Johhny's friends they wouldnt be living  and check the townies as they hate bullworth students.Oh and if u want back up call me and I'll call all the Greasers and we'll kick some ass.

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #160 on: December 24, 2006, 04:27:54 PM »
"Who the hell are you?! You been spying on us? You know what, maybe you need some asskicking!" Axel said getting ready to fight.

Offline Bully Freak 24

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #161 on: December 24, 2006, 04:34:28 PM »
Richie:Hey I aint touching a friend of Johhny's and u aint worth it ur too paranoid now I have a plan to take down the people who stabbed Johhny and see if we can make r own Cliqe so just leave it!

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #162 on: December 24, 2006, 04:47:20 PM »
Johnny was laughing to himself as Axel geared up for a fight."Listen Richie no offence, but we work alone.I've said that too many times now." Johnny said, firmly.Richie backed away slowly, then turned and walked away."Well done" Axel said."We dont need more fights right now" Johnny said as he and Axel were walking away.

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #163 on: December 24, 2006, 04:54:36 PM »
"You trust that guy? He will stab us in the back as soon we turn around." Axel said looking over his shoulder. "Now those greasers know we're coming and they will be ready to kick our asses. I didn't understand much of what the guy said but he was talking about some townies, who are they? If we catch a greaser of guard tonight we might get some answers. What do you think?" Axel said looking at Johnny.

Offline Bully Freak 24

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #164 on: December 24, 2006, 04:55:46 PM »
As Richie walked away he spoke to himself

Richie:That son of a Bitch!I was the first person who was nice to him and he rejects me?!And that Axel kid will get a beating if he touches me again!