News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: New Bully Roleplay!!  (Read 118432 times)

Offline Acolyte

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #135 on: December 21, 2006, 10:40:13 PM »
Ok i've got a plan. We go to the Harrington house with a couple of my friends, then we trash the place. I mean eggs, fire crackers, slingshots the whole shabang! Then when the guys come out, we kick their asses, becaues then my guys will come out of hiding and finish them.Said Joey to Ash

How's that?

Offline Ash-Mckean

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ashmckean
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #136 on: December 22, 2006, 05:10:14 AM »
"Yeah that sounds good, Im up for that" He said grinning and waited for his lead.

Offline Greavesy

• The Jolly old Englishman
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #137 on: December 22, 2006, 05:13:31 AM »
Rick Heard overheard their plan to attack harrington house, quickly got on his bike and peddled as fast as he could to warn Derby and his goons.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 06:00:26 AM by Bully_Nut »

Offline Gaunty

• 'The White Mr T'
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #138 on: December 22, 2006, 06:20:34 AM »
James sat in the boys dorm watching T.V. He couldn't help thinking about what the Preppies had said the day before. What were they planning? Was it them behind the recent wars around the school?
 James got up quickly. 'Thats it!' he thought. He then ran out of the dorm, looking for a clique member to tell his discovery to.

Offline Bully Freak 24

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #139 on: December 22, 2006, 11:54:34 AM »
Richie overheard Johhny and Axel talking.

Axel:So first we eliminate the greasers who carry Knives and..
Richie interrupted

Richie:U better not touch me or Joey cuz were the good guys.Oh and the Knife dealer hangs out in Blue Skies and his name is Rembrandt.So can I help u?

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/_nazz_
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #140 on: December 23, 2006, 08:20:40 AM »
Johnny woke up the next day feeling refreshed, he jumped out of bed, and went to the living area, he sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. Fatty came up to him "I think i know where the weapon dealers are.." He said, uncertinly. "OK" Johnny said, getting up. He followed Fatty out of the dorm.

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #141 on: December 23, 2006, 08:28:09 AM »
Axel awoke by the sound of someone watching the TV in the common room, it didn't bother him though cause he was really excited about the recruit of some muscles for his plans. Axel's plans now was too avenge Johnny's stabber and get back his money from the muggers, since he would need money to build a crew. Axel was looking through his plans and blueprints when he saw something that he seemed to have missed before, there was a door to the into the boiler rooms from the outside, that could be useable in the future. But now Axel had to get in touch with Johnny and proceed with his plans. Axel got out of his room and he just saw Johnny following Fatty out of the dorm. Axel followed them quietly to see what they were up too.

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #142 on: December 23, 2006, 08:32:42 AM »
Johnny proceeded towards the Old school bus, near the gate. "So where are they?" Johnny said. "They'll be here soon, but uh i better go i need the bathroom." Fatty said, he then walked away. Johnny sat waiting for about a minute but then someone hit him hard over the head. He fell to the ground. Kicks reigned down on him, and he could swear the people who were doing it didnt belong to a clique, they wore normal clothes, but they were dirty and messy. One of them picked him up by his collar and pulled out a knive..

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #143 on: December 23, 2006, 08:40:52 AM »
"Oh, shit!" Axel said scared and ran over to Johnny's attackers, he hit the guy with the knife in the face so that he fell to the ground and dropped the knife. Axel picked up the knife and kicked the guy in the face as he was trying to get up again. By that time one of the other hit Axel in the stomach making him fall to the ground, he grabbed Axel and was about to smash his face with his elbow when Axel threw him of him. Then one of the other punched Axel so he fell to the ground. They all gathered around Axel and was about to deal out a big beating when Johnny kicked on of them in the back...

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #144 on: December 23, 2006, 08:46:14 AM »
Johnny kicked one of the attackers in the back and pushed him so that he knocked over the rest of them. He grabbed Axel and started to run, they headed towards the boy's dorm but Russel stopped them"Me Russel!" He roared, "Russel heres 5 bucks go and get those dudes for us!" Johnny said,pointing in the direction of his attackers"YEAH!!" Russel screamed, he ran towards the attackers and began fighting them while Axel and Johnny got away.

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #145 on: December 23, 2006, 08:51:28 AM »
Axel and Johnny ran as fast as they could until they got around the corner where they could stop and rest. "Holy shit! Who the hell were those guys? They didn't look like schoolkids to me.". "We gotta be more careful in the future or we're done for.".

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #146 on: December 23, 2006, 08:53:54 AM »
Johnny nodded in agreement.."We'll ask around, someones gotta know who they are" He said,out of breath. Axel nodded."We should get to class, or a prefect will bust us" Axel said. Johnny and Axel walked into school and headed to their different classes.

Offline Bully Freak 24

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #147 on: December 23, 2006, 11:08:08 AM »
Richie saw Johhny and Axel get rushed by a Knife dealers men and went up to him.

Richie:I see u got rushed by rembrandts men.

Johhny:Who??

Richie:He's the most paranoid guy I Know so if u want help sign me up and I'll see if Joey does too so whaddaya say?

Offline Acolyte

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #148 on: December 23, 2006, 03:16:36 PM »
Joey and Ash went to the auto shop to talk to some greasers for back up.
Hey guys, I need your help, this is Ash. JOey said to them. They all nodded and said hi.
Ok, I need you guys to help me with fighitng some preps, now meet me in the front of the school in 10 minutes and i'll tell you more. They all agreed and started taking off.

Meanwhile, Joey and Ash went back to their dorm rooms for firecrackers and eggs. They met the greasers in the front as Joey said and took off on bikes towards the Harrington House. They finally got there.

Ok, you guys go and hide and i'll yell when we need you, go! said Joey, as the greasers took off. Once, they were hid Joey turned to Ash.

Let them fly!!! Joey yelled. Fire crackers and eggs splattered and exploded all along the house, Ash managed to get a few through some windows, and the glass shattered everywhere. After about 2 minutes, the preps came out. Derby was there with 4 other preps.

What do you think your doing?? yelled Derby.

Getting back for what you did! Ash replied. Derby and his gang charged.

Now!!! yelled Joey. The greasers filed out of where they were hiding with baseball bats and started fighting. The greasers outnumbered the preps by one, so Ash and Joey both took on Derby. Ash tackled him and started punching him in his face as joey was kicking him. A prep grabbed Joey and punched his face, but was hit in the head after that by a greaser.

After 5 minutes of fighting, Derby and his preps were on the ground rolling and holding their sides. The greasers jumped on their bikes and took off back to the school, all yelling and cherring.

At the town, Ash said thanks to Joey and started walking off but Joey stopped him.
Hey Ash, we could use a person like you in our greaser clique, your a pretty good fighter, and you seem to hate the preps as much as we do, so what do you say? asked Joey

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #149 on: December 24, 2006, 07:49:02 AM »
Axel finnished the assignments early so he had time to just sit and think about stuff, mostly he thought of his plan but also about his first friend here at Bullworth, Kate. He hadn't seen her for a while, she seemed to just have disappeared. Then class ended and Axel headed for Johnny's class, Chemistry to meet up and proceed with the plan.