News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: New Bully Roleplay!!  (Read 119279 times)

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #90 on: December 20, 2006, 05:28:58 PM »
Where the hell did I read that then... DAMN! Anyway, I didn't splash any water. Let's just keep on after that. OK?

Offline Ash-Mckean

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ashmckean
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #91 on: December 20, 2006, 05:29:32 PM »
Quote from: McHaggis;25079
Damn, I screwed up. I deleted the message I wrote cause I saw your post about waking up in Harrington House. Damn! Maybe you should edit your post cause I don't know what to do.

I deleted the Harrington House one when i noticed your post, So i followed on after that, And you say you was talking to someone else when you had only just found me beaten.
So if anyone wants to proper help me out so we can forget that whole thing then feel welcome.

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #92 on: December 20, 2006, 05:31:21 PM »
I edited that message! DAMN! Can't we just keep on after that you pass out? I haven't seen you yet? Is that OK?

Offline Ash-Mckean

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #93 on: December 20, 2006, 05:32:27 PM »
Yep, Im down and out near the trash.

Offline Gaunty

• 'The White Mr T'
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #94 on: December 20, 2006, 05:34:54 PM »
James walked back to the dorm, on his way he avoided  a large group of what looked like muggers, but you could tell they were bullies due to their white shirts. Silently creeping past them, he made his was down to the dormitory crossroads.

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #95 on: December 20, 2006, 05:37:02 PM »
"It's getting late, it's been a long day so I'm going to bed early."Axel said yawning. "Are you going to sit here for a while or will you be making me company along the way?" Axel said and stood up. (response to Sheldon).

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #96 on: December 20, 2006, 05:52:15 PM »
Kate joined Axel until the big circle where the two dorms face eachother, Axel waved Kate good bye and entered the boy's dorm. When he got in he saw a boy lying bloody next to the trashcan. "You okay? Hey wake up!" Axel said trying to wake the boy up. He dragged him onto the couch and splashed some water in the boy's face.

Offline Acolyte

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #97 on: December 20, 2006, 06:52:51 PM »
Joey came back from his lessons, he was putting ice on his face from the fight he got in with a prep that gave him a bad look. He thought tommorow he would go to the cafe to talk to some people about his knifeing incident, and settle things, because people were talking about it.

He dozed off once or twice until he fell asleep

Offline The_Werewolf

• The Shinobi
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #98 on: December 20, 2006, 08:32:53 PM »
ricky struggles to his feet and stays half the night in the infirmary then he feels like leaving because he felt a little better and the room smelled like old cabbage. as he was walking back he sees a shadowy lump next to a trash can
 he realized that it was a person.
ricky walks up to the person.

ricky:are you alright?

there was silence so he thought maybe he was asleep on the ground for some reason.he shakes him. he still doesnt wake up. so ricky drags the kid into the moonlight and realizes he was beaten a prefect walks up.

prefect:a little late for fighting isnt it?

ricky:no i was walking back to...

prefect:SHUT UP!

the prefect grabs ricky, but ricky shoves himm off and picks up a stone and hits the prefect in the mouth with it. he throws the kid over his shoulders and carries him to the dorm and lays him on the couch then  heads off to sleep.

Offline Ash-Mckean

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #99 on: December 21, 2006, 03:48:14 AM »
Ash lay on the couch motionless, He heard noices in the background and tried to wake himself up but couldnt find the strength, He would have to buy a new Aquaberry tomorrow, A nerd came round the corner, It was peestain and he screamed as loud as he could which could proberly wake the teachers.

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #100 on: December 21, 2006, 04:36:32 AM »
"Shut up peestain!" Axel said hitting Peestain hard on the shoulder. That just made things worse, so Axel shoved Peestain into the trashcan and his shouting was stopped. Axel knew that the prefects and teacher would be here soon so he dragged the boy into his room so that they wouldn't see him. This he did because he knew the boy would be in BIG trouble if anyone knew he had been fighting, Axel kept on trying to wake the boy.

Offline dan_the_man

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #101 on: December 21, 2006, 04:58:04 AM »
It was Lunchtime at Bullworth and Jermaine was walking to the football field to find his cousin Damon.
Damon wasnt to be seen anywhere.
Jermaine however spots cheerleaders praticing their moves,He decides to watch with interest.

The cheerleaders ended their practice and Jermaine walks up to them and claps.

Jermaine:You girls are awesome
Mandy:Your the new kid aint you?
Jermaine:Yeah
Mandy:Your also Damon's cousin
Jermaine:Yep
Christy to PinkyHe is kinda cute
Pinky:I know
Jermaine:Well ladies i must be off,Just wanted to see Bullworth's cheerleaders in their glory.
Pinky:Hey whats your name?
Jermaine:Jermaine,and whats yours?
Pinky:Its Pinky,Come see me sometime Jermaine
Jermaine:Dont worry i will,bye cutie

Jermaine walks off and speaks to himself:Dayum she hot

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/_nazz_
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #102 on: December 21, 2006, 08:45:39 AM »
Johnny sat in the cafeteria, reading over his timetable. He just completed Art 1 so he was excited to see what 2 is like. Then someone grabbed him from behind. Johnny struggled but couldnt do anything. Then he felt a sharp pain in his stomach. All went black.

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #103 on: December 21, 2006, 09:10:35 AM »
Name: Marcus Fontaine
clique: none
Look: messy light brown hair, quite tall for his age 6 foot 2, wears a frenzal rhomb band t shirt along with reebok shorts,
biography: marcus and johhny had never had a good childhood from the cold nights to the boiling hot days they never had alot of money and were constantly picked on by the preps. over the years marcus and johhny found that the only way to live a normal life was to learn to fight, so they began lifting weights, running and usual workouts. after a while there uncle began to fear the two would join the mafia, so he sent johhny to bullworth straight away after he was involved in a stabbing incident, marcus was kept behind because of a bad head cold. however after a mere couple of weeks marcus was sent to bullworth..

Marcus stepped though the gates and began walking up to the main building. he entered though the door and could hear the students from a direction which he thought was the cafeteria. he walked over to see his brother getting stabbed by a greaser "OI YOU BASTARD YOUR GONNA PAY" marcus lunged at the greaser tumbling him over. he began furiously punching him in the face. repeatdly until it was a bloodied mess, he remembereds his brother and ran over to him. he was unconsious so marcus picked him up and took him to the infirmary. he left the cafeteria to a stunned crowd...

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/_nazz_
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #104 on: December 21, 2006, 09:21:32 AM »
Johnny woke up in the infirmary. He didnt know what time it was, he couldnt even remember what happened. He sat up, but as soon as he did, he felt an excruiting pain in his stomach, so he quickly sat back down. "Nurse!" He called, nobody answered or came. But a few moments later, Dr Crabblensnitch came in, pulling Marcus along with him."You have two minutes" Crabblesnitch said. "Bro!" Johnny shouted happily,"Hey man" Marcus replied, as he was sitting on the bed."Whats going on?" Johnny asked. Marcus looked worried."You were stabbed man" Marcus replied,"I gave the guy a real beating though" Marcus said, with a smile."Alright, man, as soon as i get outta here, we're taking action! and i mean action.." Johnny replied. Dr Crabblesnitch came in, and quietly asked Marcus to leave, so Marcus left. Johnny felt a little dizzy, so he went to sleep.