News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: How to change Miss Peters style?  (Read 742 times)

Offline zorga

• View Profile
How to change Miss Peters style?
« on: October 30, 2023, 09:26:09 PM »
When you enable her, she uses the female animations like Miss Danvers, Peabody, Carvin... But because she is overweight these animations don't fit on her and her hands for example clip through her body. So i want to give her the same animations Edna uses, they would fit good. Can someone please explain how to do it?

As a side note, i can never hear busting quotes from female authority other than Edna's and Peters'. They are simply silent. Is this intentional or bugged?

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
Re: How to change Miss Peters style?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2023, 01:22:25 AM »
Regarding busting quotes, there's a lot of dialogue in the game that was either cut or simply bugged (for example, Bryce's "Hopkins you don't belong here, get out!" he shouts during fights was meant to be played during Weed Killer, though there is also dialogue that's simply difficult to trigger such as "tattle" lines), so it could be any number of things. It's been so long since I've actually played that I can't even remember if I'd had that dialogue trigger or not.

Can't help with your first inquiry since I'm not a modder, sorry; I just wanted to give some insight about the dialogue since it used to be a big interest for me.

Offline zorga

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2023, 07:46:16 PM »
Regarding busting quotes, there's a lot of dialogue in the game that was either cut or simply bugged (for example, Bryce's "Hopkins you don't belong here, get out!" he shouts during fights was meant to be played during Weed Killer, though there is also dialogue that's simply difficult to trigger such as "tattle" lines), so it could be any number of things. It's been so long since I've actually played that I can't even remember if I'd had that dialogue trigger or not.

Can't help with your first inquiry since I'm not a modder, sorry; I just wanted to give some insight about the dialogue since it used to be a big interest for me.

Thanks for the answer. Always found it weird when the nurse busts me by grabbing my ear she stays silent. Maybe one day there will be a mod that fixes this.
As for my first inqury, maybe someone else can help

Offline Yunyv

• Maybe i should join the Literature club,,,I mean i like play games,
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2024, 04:47:19 AM »
(machine translation)
You can change her style in ide.img, change TE_Female_a to Authority  change F_Girls to F_Adult change Straf_Female to Straf_Female Just like Edna(I tested it)
Or use lua's SetupPedObject function(I haven't tested it)
But these animations still don't fit on her...