News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: pierce brosnan  (Read 2594 times)

Offline ronpucino

• View Profile
pierce brosnan
« on: October 05, 2014, 11:20:21 AM »
can someone make pierce brosnan model

Offline 明日香

• View Profile
Re: pierce brosnan
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2014, 12:30:48 PM »
I don't think any of the remaining Bully Modders do 3D modelling

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2014, 12:57:57 PM »
I think Walter still does.
Not sure tho.

Offline 明日香

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2014, 01:13:23 PM »
I think Walter still does.
Not sure tho.
Doesn't he just do skins?

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2014, 08:31:41 PM »
I don't know about anyone else but I DO a lot of 3d modeling which you can see the results of in my personal section of the main part of BB. I however atm don't have time to take any requests for this sort of modeling since I have shifted my focus from the psmm (now cancelled) to completing the much more anticipated Mega-Mod which will feature a lot of things like every game texture being replaced with full HD versions (4000x4000 pixels for the first release and the second custom release will be twice the resolution for all the detail freaks out there) as well as a few custom models replacing all of the ingame vehicles and maybe some edits to the existing weapons to make them HD as well. No promises on the weapons atm since this mod is pretty large...and when finished will likely be anywhere from 6gb in size to much larger.

What I suggest is just looking up a few tutorials on this and giving it a shot yourself to see if you can do it since you CAN actually take existing .nif models from other games taht share the same format and bring those over to bully with very little work and little modification aside from the fact bully seperates the textures in their own .nif which is renamed to .nft while keeping the model data seperate.