News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: HELP.mix fighting style  (Read 3080 times)

Offline RSta

• View Profile
HELP.mix fighting style
« on: June 05, 2016, 09:24:15 AM »
Ok guys so heres whats happening ,i need help ,i used the Codes that Reath did in his topic https://bully-board.com/index.php?topic=22279.msg380365#msg380365  ,which was about mixing fighting style for peds,its pretty awesome,so i tried to make my own one by adding mix fighting styles for different characters like Damon ,Ted etc and they dont seem to work ,When i Add  my OWN Lines for different PEds,they dont use their fighting styles and the rest of the peds originally added by Reath himself  like Peanut ,Ricky ,Gary and Russel stopped using their mixed styles,So here's my code

local F_Peds = {}

LoopFunctions = function()
repeat
CheckForPeds()
Wait(80)
until not Alive
end

CheckForPeds = function()
local P_H_P_L = PedGetWhoHitMeLast(gPlayer)
local P_T_P = PedGetTargetPed(gPlayer)
if PedIsValid(P_T_P) and PedGetHealth(P_T_P) > 1 then
if OnlyOnePedInstance(P_T_P) then
RegisterPed(P_T_P)
end
elseif PedIsValid(P_H_P_L) and PedGetHealth(P_H_P_L) > 1 then
if OnlyOnePedInstance(P_H_P_L) then
RegisterPed(P_H_P_L)
end
end

for i = 1,table.getn(F_Peds) do
if PedIsValid(F_Peds) then
local F_H_P_L = PedGetWhoHitMeLast(F_Peds)
local F_T_P = PedGetTargetPed(F_Peds)

if PedIsValid(F_T_P) and PedGetHealth(F_T_P) > 1 then
if OnlyOnePedInstance(F_T_P) and F_T_P ~= gPlayer then
RegisterPed(F_T_P)
end
end

if PedIsValid(F_H_P_L) and PedGetHealth(F_H_P_L) > 1 then
if OnlyOnePedInstance(F_H_P_L) and F_H_P_L ~= gPlayer then
RegisterPed(F_H_P_L)
end
end

end
end

end

OnlyOnePedInstance = function(PedToCheck)
local Match = false

if PedToCheck == F_Peds then
  Match = true
 end
end

if Match then
return false
else
return true
end

end

RegisterPed = function(Ped)
table.insert(F_Peds,Ped)
end

CheckPeds = function()
 if not PedIsValid(F_Peds) or PedIsDead(F_Peds) then
  table.remove(F_Peds,i)
 end
end
end

CyclePeds = function()
  FactionAndNameBased(F_Peds)
end
end

FactionAndNameBased = function(FI_Ped)
local FI_Ped_F = PedGetFaction(FI_Ped)
local FI_Ped_N = PedGetName(FI_Ped)
local RDNM_1 = math.random(1100)
local RDNM_2 = math.random(1100)
local RDNM_3 = math.random(1100)
local RDNM_4 = math.random(1100)
local RDNM_5 = math.random(1200)
local RDNM_6 = math.random(1200)
local RDNM_7 = math.random(1300)
local RDNM_8 = math.random(1300)
local RDNM_9 = math.random(1400)
local RDNM_10 = math.random(1400)
local RDNM_11 = math.random(1400)   <<<<<I added these two
local RDNM_12 = math.random(1400)  <<<<<

if PedIsValid(FI_Ped) and PedGetHealth(FI_Ped) > 1 then
if PedIsInCombat(FI_Ped) then
if PedGetGrappleTargetPed(FI_Ped) < 0 then

-----------------
--Name based-----
-----------------

elseif RDNM_1 == RDNM_2 and FI_Ped_N == "N_Peanut" and DistanceBetweenPeds2D(PedGetTargetPed(FI_Ped), FI_Ped) <= 1.5 then
PedSetActionNode(FI_Ped, "/Global/G_Johnny/Offense/Special/SpecialActions/Grapples/Dash", "Act/Anim/G_Johnny.act")

elseif RDNM_3 == RDNM_4 and FI_Ped_N == "N_Peanut" and DistanceBetweenPeds2D(PedGetTargetPed(FI_Ped), FI_Ped) <= 1.5 then
PedSetActionNode(FI_Ped, "/Global/Nemesis/Offense/Medium/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/JackieKick", "Act/Anim/Nemesis.act")

elseif RDNM_5 == RDNM_6 and FI_Ped_N == "N_Peanut" and DistanceBetweenPeds2D(PedGetTargetPed(FI_Ped), FI_Ped) <= 1.5 then
PedSetActionNode(FI_Ped, "/Global/Nemesis/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/JAB/HeavyAttacks/SuperUppercut", "Act/Anim/Nemesis.act")

elseif RDNM_1 == RDNM_2 and FI_Ped_N == "N_Ricky" then
PedSetActionNode(FI_Ped, "/Global/G_Johnny/Offense/Special/SpecialActions/Grapples/Dash", "Act/Anim/G_Johnny.act")

elseif RDNM_3 == RDNM_4 and FI_Ped_N == "N_Ricky" and DistanceBetweenPeds2D(PedGetTargetPed(FI_Ped), FI_Ped) <= 2 then
PedSetActionNode(FI_Ped, "/Global/Nemesis/Offense/Medium/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/JackieKick", "Act/Anim/Nemesis.act")

elseif RDNM_5 == RDNM_6 and FI_Ped_N == "N_Ricky" and DistanceBetweenPeds2D(PedGetTargetPed(FI_Ped), FI_Ped) <= 1.5 then
PedSetActionNode(FI_Ped, "/Global/Nemesis/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/JAB/HeavyAttacks/SuperUppercut", "Act/Anim/Nemesis.act")

elseif RDNM_1 == RDNM_2 and FI_Ped_N == "N_Gary" and DistanceBetweenPeds2D(PedGetTargetPed(FI_Ped), FI_Ped) <= 1.5 then
PedSetActionNode(FI_Ped, "/Global/Nemesis/Offense/Short/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/HeavyPunch1", "Act/Anim/Nemesis.act")

elseif RDNM_3 == RDNM_4 and FI_Ped_N == "N_Gary" and DistanceBetweenPeds2D(PedGetTargetPed(FI_Ped), FI_Ped) <= 2 then

elseif RDNM_5 == RDNM_6 and FI_Ped_N == "N_Gary" and DistanceBetweenPeds2D(PedGetTargetPed(FI_Ped), FI_Ped) <= 1.5 then
PedSetActionNode(FI_Ped, "/Global/BOSS_Darby/Offense/Short/Grapples/HeavyAttacks/Catch_Throw", "Act/Anim/BOSS_Darby.act")

elseif RDNM_7 == RDNM_8 and FI_Ped_N == "N_Gary" and DistanceBetweenPeds2D(PedGetTargetPed(FI_Ped), FI_Ped) <= 1.5 then

elseif RDNM_9 == RDNM_10 and FI_Ped_N == "N_Gary" and DistanceBetweenPeds2D(PedGetTargetPed(FI_Ped), FI_Ped) <= 1.5 then
PedSetActionNode(FI_Ped, "/Global/Russell_102/Offense/Short/Medium/RisingAttacks", "Act/Anim/Russell_102.act")

elseif RDNM_1 == RDNM_2 and FI_Ped_N == "N_Russell" and DistanceBetweenPeds2D(PedGetTargetPed(FI_Ped), FI_Ped) <= 1.5 then
PedSetActionNode(FI_Ped, "/Global/Russell_102/Offense/Short/Medium/RisingAttacks", "Act/Anim/Russell_102.act")

elseif RDNM_3 == RDNM_4 and FI_Ped_N == "N_Russell" and DistanceBetweenPeds2D(PedGetTargetPed(FI_Ped), FI_Ped) <= 1.5 then
PedSetActionNode(FI_Ped, "/Global/BOSS_Russell/Offense/Special/Invincible/HeadButt/HeadButt_AnticStart/", "Act/Anim/BOSS_Russell.act")

elseif RDNM_5 == RDNM_6 and FI_Ped_N == "N_Russell" and DistanceBetweenPeds2D(PedGetTargetPed(FI_Ped), FI_Ped) <= 1.5 then
PedSetActionNode(FI_Ped, "/Global/BOSS_Russell/Offense/Medium/Strikes/Unblockable/DoubleAxeHandle", "Act/Anim/BOSS_Russell.act")

elseif RDNM_7 == RDNM_8 and FI_Ped_N == "N_Russell" and DistanceBetweenPeds2D(PedGetTargetPed(FI_Ped), FI_Ped) <= 1.5 then

elseif RDNM_1 == RDNM_2 and FI_Ped_N == "N_Troy" and DistanceBetweenPeds2D(PedGetTargetPed(FI_Ped), FI_Ped) <= 1.5 then

elseif RDNM_3 == RDNM_4 and FI_Ped_N == "N_Troy" and DistanceBetweenPeds2D(PedGetTargetPed(FI_Ped), FI_Ped) <= 1.5 then
PedSetActionNode(FI_Ped, "/Global/BOSS_Russell/Offense/Medium/Strikes/Unblockable/DoubleAxeHandle", "Act/Anim/BOSS_Russell.act")

elseif RDNM_11 == RDNM_12 and FI_Ped_N == "N_Damon" and DistanceBetweenPeds2D(PedGetTargetPed(FI_Ped), FI_Ped) <= 1.5 then  <<<<<I ADDED THIS

-----------------
--Faction based--
-----------------

elseif RDNM_1 == RDNM_2 and FI_Ped_F == 2 then
PedSetActionNode(FI_Ped, "/Global/J_Damon/Offense/SpecialStart/StartRun", "Act/Anim/J_Damon.act")

elseif RDNM_1 == RDNM_2 and FI_Ped_F == 5 and DistanceBetweenPeds2D(PedGetTargetPed(FI_Ped), FI_Ped) <= 1.5 then
PedSetActionNode(FI_Ped, "/Global/BOSS_Darby/Offense/Short/Grapples/HeavyAttacks/Catch_Throw", "Act/Anim/BOSS_Darby.act")

elseif RDNM_3 == RDNM_4 and FI_Ped_F == 5 and DistanceBetweenPeds2D(PedGetTargetPed(FI_Ped), FI_Ped) <= 1.5 then
PedSetActionNode(FI_Ped, "/Global/Nemesis/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/JAB/HeavyAttacks/SuperUppercut/Knee", "Act/Anim/Nemesis.act")

elseif RDNM_1 == RDNM_2 and FI_Ped_F == 3 and DistanceBetweenPeds2D(PedGetTargetPed(FI_Ped), FI_Ped) <= 1.5 then

elseif RDNM_3 == RDNM_4 and FI_Ped_F == 3 and DistanceBetweenPeds2D(PedGetTargetPed(FI_Ped), FI_Ped) <= 2 then

elseif RDNM_5 == RDNM_6 and FI_Ped_F == 3 and DistanceBetweenPeds2D(PedGetTargetPed(FI_Ped), FI_Ped) <= 1.5 then
PedSetActionNode(FI_Ped, "/Global/Nemesis/Offense/Short/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/HeavyPunch1", "Act/Anim/Nemesis.act")

elseif RDNM_1 == RDNM_2 and FI_Ped_F == 1 and PedGetWeapon(FI_Ped) == 305 then
PedSetActionNode(FI_Ped, "/Global/N_Earnest/Offense/FireSpudGun", "Act/Anim/N_Earnest.act")

elseif RDNM_3 == RDNM_4 and FI_Ped_F == 1 and PedGetWeapon(FI_Ped) == 307 then
PedSetActionNode(FI_Ped, "/Global/N_Earnest/Offense/ThrowBombs", "Act/Anim/N_Earnest.act")

elseif RDNM_5 == RDNM_6 and FI_Ped_F == 1 and PedGetWeapon(FI_Ped) == 301 then
PedSetActionNode(FI_Ped, "/Global/N_Earnest/Offense/ThrowBombs", "Act/Anim/N_Earnest.act")

end
end
end

end

main = function()

LoadAnimationGroup("Authority")
  LoadAnimationGroup("Boxing")
  LoadAnimationGroup("Earnest")
  LoadAnimationGroup("B_Striker")
  LoadAnimationGroup("CV_Female")
  LoadAnimationGroup("CV_Male")
  LoadAnimationGroup("DO_Edgar")
  LoadAnimationGroup("DO_Grap")
  LoadAnimationGroup("DO_StrikeCombo")
  LoadAnimationGroup("DO_Striker")
  LoadAnimationGroup("F_Adult")
  LoadAnimationGroup("F_BULLY")
  LoadAnimationGroup("F_Crazy")
  LoadAnimationGroup("F_Douts")
  LoadAnimationGroup("F_Girls")
  LoadAnimationGroup("F_Greas")
  LoadAnimationGroup("F_Jocks")
  LoadAnimationGroup("F_Nerds")
  LoadAnimationGroup("F_OldPeds")
  LoadAnimationGroup("F_Pref")
  LoadAnimationGroup("F_Preps")
  LoadAnimationGroup("G_Grappler")
  LoadAnimationGroup("G_Johnny")
  LoadAnimationGroup("G_Striker")
  LoadAnimationGroup("J_Damon")
  LoadAnimationGroup("J_Grappler")
  LoadAnimationGroup("J_Melee")
  LoadAnimationGroup("J_Ranged")
  LoadAnimationGroup("J_Striker")
  LoadAnimationGroup("Nemesis")
  LoadAnimationGroup("N_Ranged")
  LoadAnimationGroup("N_Striker")
  LoadAnimationGroup("N_Striker_A")
  LoadAnimationGroup("N_Striker_B")
  LoadAnimationGroup("P_Grappler")
  LoadAnimationGroup("P_Striker")
  LoadAnimationGroup("Russell")
  LoadAnimationGroup("Russell_Pbomb")
  LoadAnimationGroup("Straf_Dout")
  LoadAnimationGroup("Straf_Fat")
  LoadAnimationGroup("Straf_Female")
  LoadAnimationGroup("Straf_Male")
  LoadAnimationGroup("Straf_Nerd")
  LoadAnimationGroup("Straf_Prep")
  LoadAnimationGroup("Straf_Savage")
  LoadAnimationGroup("Straf_Wrest")
  LoadAnimationGroup("TE_Female")

CreateThread("LoopFunctions")
  --DisablePunishmentSystem(true)
  repeat
  CheckPeds()
  CyclePeds()
    Wait(10)
  until not Alive
end

F_AttendedClass = function()
  if IsMissionCompleated("3_08") and not IsMissionCompleated("3_08_PostDummy") then
    return
  end
  SetSkippedClass(false)
  PlayerSetPunishmentPoints(0)
end

F_MissedClass = function()
  if IsMissionCompleated("3_08") and not IsMissionCompleated("3_08_PostDummy") then
    return
  end
  SetSkippedClass(true)
  StatAddToInt(166)
end

F_AttendedCurfew = function()
  if not PedInConversation(gPlayer) and not MissionActive() then
    TextPrintString("You got home in time for curfew", 4)
  end
end

F_MissedCurfew = function()
  if not PedInConversation(gPlayer) and not MissionActive() then
    TextPrint("TM_TIRED5", 4, 2)
  end
end

F_StartClass = function()
    return
  end
  F_RingSchoolBell()
  local l_6_0 = PlayerGetPunishmentPoints() + GetSkippingPunishment()
end

F_EndClass = function()
    return
  end
  F_RingSchoolBell()
end

F_StartMorning = function()
  F_UpdateTimeCycle()
end

F_EndMorning = function()
  F_UpdateTimeCycle()
end

F_StartLunch = function()
    F_UpdateTimeCycle()
    return
  end
  F_UpdateTimeCycle()
end

F_EndLunch = function()
  F_UpdateTimeCycle()
end

F_StartAfternoon = function()
  F_UpdateTimeCycle()
end

F_EndAfternoon = function()
  F_UpdateTimeCycle()
end

F_StartEvening = function()
  F_UpdateTimeCycle()
end

F_EndEvening = function()
  F_UpdateTimeCycle()
end

F_StartCurfew_SlightlyTired = function()
  F_UpdateTimeCycle()
end

F_StartCurfew_Tired = function()
  F_UpdateTimeCycle()
end

F_StartCurfew_MoreTired = function()
  F_UpdateTimeCycle()
end

F_StartCurfew_TooTired = function()
  F_UpdateTimeCycle()
end

F_EndCurfew_TooTired = function()
  F_UpdateTimeCycle()
end

F_EndTired = function()
  F_UpdateTimeCycle()
end

F_Nothing = function()
end

F_ClassWarning = function()
    return
  end
  local l_23_0 = math.random(1, 2)
end

F_UpdateTimeCycle = function()
  if not IsMissionCompleated("1_B") then
    local l_24_0 = GetCurrentDay(false)
    if l_24_0 < 0 or l_24_0 > 2 then
      SetCurrentDay(0)
    end
  end
  F_UpdateCurfew()
end

F_UpdateCurfew = function()
  local l_25_0 = shared.gCurfewRules
  if not l_25_0 then
    l_25_0 = F_CurfewDefaultRules
  end
  l_25_0()
end

F_CurfewDefaultRules = function()
  local l_26_0 = ClockGet()
  if l_26_0 >= 23 or l_26_0 < 7 then
    shared.gCurfew = true
  else
    shared.gCurfew = false
  end
end

I added N_Damon ,i tried adding RDNM_1 == RDNM_2 for Damon but it doesnt work,i also Asked Reath for help and i did like he told me to do but it doesn't seem to work,
Any Help Guys???Please?Or is it cuz of the way on how i convert the codes into STimeCycke.lur?? i used luac -o StimeCycle.lur (Name).lua ,i dont know,just guessing
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 09:31:26 AM by RSta »