News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully SE : Zombie Mod  (Read 6535 times)

Offline 明日香

• View Profile
Re: Bully SE : Zombie Mod
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2014, 12:31:08 PM »
I will release progress when I get time, would you like to join in on helping me make the mod?
I could help, depending on what exactly it is you need help with

I need help with making some custom styles and such.
Styles, as in..?

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
  • The name's AlphaTECH, whatca need help with?! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2014, 12:50:56 PM »
I wanted to mix the crazies style with Russell's style and some others each zombie would have a different mixture of a style. I'll explain in a second. The fighting styles for the stage of the virus will cary throughout the mod like this. Normal trigger spawned peds or stage #1 will have the crazies style. Stage #2 will have a bit of a mixture with Russell and the crazies style. Stage #3 will have the crazies style but use the leap attack much more with a mixture of Russell's beta style and his boss fighting style. Stage #4 will have a mixture of the semi boss style,crazies style and boss style plus the asylum orderlies stun knockout with a different grapple technique. Stage #5 will have a mixture of all those styles plus the bullies tackle spit knockout. Stage #6 will have all of those styles with the bullies spit knockout and the mascots style with some more mixtures when I can think of them.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 02:01:23 PM by LostInSpace »

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2014, 02:30:42 PM »
Heh? Well he is the pack leader I didn't mean to put it like he is attacking alone I just mean it is an boss fight which he usually fights alone.

Wouldn't it make sense to have a couple of bodyguards at least?
If the leader falls, then the group might split.

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
  • The name's AlphaTECH, whatca need help with?! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2014, 02:37:10 PM »
Heh? Well he is the pack leader I didn't mean to put it like he is attacking alone I just mean it is an boss fight which he usually fights alone.

........ Their will be some peds around that the leader will command once the conditions are met in lua it will setup a boss fight where no other peds spawn. Just like in bully usually when fighting bosses most of them do so alone. The only boss fight where peds helped was in Derby's boss fight. Like I said peds will be scripted to spawn but the script will stop spawning peds after those conditions are met within the script.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2014, 03:01:42 PM »

........ Their will be some peds around that the leader will command once the conditions are met in lua it will setup a boss fight where no other peds spawn. Just like in bully usually when fighting bosses most of them do so alone. The only boss fight where peds helped was in Derby's boss fight. Like I said peds will be scripted to spawn but the script will stop spawning peds after those conditions are met within the script.

Sounds cool. Looking forward to watching the progress! :P