News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: The hall of mods, register them today!  (Read 13192 times)

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
Re: The hall of mods, register them today!
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2014, 12:57:36 AM »
Haha, no zombie mod for bully-board
That's suck

The Bully-Board modding team is no more.
It's a public community where none are divided into groups.
Biblio-Techa and BullyMods are outside groups who tribute to this forum as well.

I will make a correction here...

Biblio-Techa Mods IS the official B-B modding team. It is not an outside team nor will it ever be an outside team. This was something I made very clear when I created the group and both Red and Rise can back me up on this one. This is also why B-B is my official release site and always will be.

The reason why Biblio-Techa is named as such and not named something like "official bully-board modding team" or something like that is simple....heh....the name is the creation of Red and myself and is a bit of a inside joke......it also is because I wanted the name to be something ppl will recognise and remember and associate with high quality mods as well as being made up of fun and talented modders.

When it comes to new members of the team....they are hand picked by the team and given invitations based on their performance as a modder....how well they work with others and how well they help the community regardless if its a newbie or a seasoned modder asking for help.

Just wanted to make all of that clear.

The modding team is still active and I still lead the team....I just have been in somewhat of a hibernation mode due to waiting on dad's court case which comes up next wednesday and after that I will know for sure if I can make a comeback or not to being an active modder.

IF I do come back I will be switching gears for myself on the mods I personally will be working on......first will be finishing the PSMM which I know ppl are very tired of waiting on that.....and then starting work on a project that will take a lot of time to complete ...which is my mega mod and I will be focusing mostly on the high definition textures and models and probably seeing if I can reconstruct the beta boys dorm which should be interesting....but easily doable so....we will see....hehehe.

Sry if this seems like a thread hijack but it isnt. Feel free to get back on topic but I just wanted to mainly clarify the modding team and all that.

I completely agree with you Mad.
Even tho, I am in the team, the truth is, I never and I mean NEVER managed to memorize the teams name.
Anyway that is not the point, the team is active, but its currently a bit divided.
A few members are working on the zombie mod, some work on their own mods as solo (me for example, I am working on 2 mods solo at the moment : Russell mod and WWE Mod) and some just stick into doing other stuff at the moment.
Even tho, Mad has managed to bring order into the team, (which I dont even know if I can tell the community about so I wont for now), most of the team work seperated.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2014, 05:15:31 AM »
It took me a while to memorize the name as well.
At first I thought it was Biblotech-Mods or Biblio-Tech.
Practise makes perfect I guess.

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Major Mick3Mouse Algie Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2014, 05:43:44 AM »
You should change Character Switch mod.  im making it alone.  not Rise anymore. 

but anyway.

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Major Mick3Mouse Algie Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2014, 05:52:28 AM »
New mods im making. ADD dem !! :d

Bully Theft Auto - Mick3Mouse

What happend after end game - Mick3Mouse  (yes better name cumming soon)