News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully : Mods I'm Working on  (Read 3693 times)

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
  • The name's AlphaTECH, whatca need help with?! :)
    • View Profile
Bully : Mods I'm Working on
« on: November 05, 2014, 12:49:39 AM »
Well I am finally going to say what I have been doing behind the scenes and such so please enjoy.  :a-cheer: :a-cheer:
Zombie Mod - Progress - 20%
This mod will basically change the games normal settings and have a running zombie mod in game through the timecycle.lur you will be able to play through custom missions and explore the game in a new way instead of the same boring way.
FirstCustomMission - Progress - 78%
Well you all saw the video I am still adding more work to the mod so the final release date will soon come. I will release a tutorial when the first mod is done for the custom missions.
SecondCustomMission - Progress - 30%
Is in progress as stated this one will have way more scripted actions like talking and such.
ThirdCustomMission - Progress - 20%
In Progress.
JockMiniBossFightMod - Progress - 60%
This is a mini boss fight to Ted's boss fight. It features a fight with Ted and his defenders and a one on one with Ted where he has a completely different type of boss style.
PrepMiniBossFightMod - Progress - 82%
This mod is almost done but working on adding Bif's boss fight also it wont be heavily scripted like the actual boss fight but it will be awesome.
DropoutMiniBossFightMod - Progress - 0%
This mod will feature a fight with Edgar in the whole but in a whole new twist I can't seem to get the elevator working so I am using an AreaTransition for Edgar.
GreaserMiniBossFightMod - Progress - 0%
This mod will feature a boss fight with Johnny, with all the members of his clique just like the real mission. The crane doesn't work so I just have a simple way of getting him off his bike.
NerdMiniBossFightMod - Progress - 0%
This mod will feature a boss fight with Earnest but on ground level, it will have Earnest using his boss nodes but their will be other nerds to attack you also.
CinematicFight - Progress - 100%
I just need to record the video and everyone will see this awesome fight! This is history in the making as I have scripted it very well. It also has an exciting ending.
IngameTutorial - Progress - 100%
Just need to record the video lol, it will feature a new fun way to do tutorials in-game instead of videos showing non stop codes.
ErrandMods - Progress - 0%
I lost the scripts to my TadErrandMod but the new update will be awesome and feature more real game type of errand's. The errands will be added via timecycle.lur and are activated when other errand's are done just like in-game. Once done when that ped spawns their will be a symbol over their head for help and when that button is pressed you do their errand.

So that is it for now more idea's will be in my arsenal but release of these mods will be soon just need to fix some stuff but look forward to seeing some new video's from me.

Offline WhenLifeGivesYouLemons

• xfire: 1emonthatsme
  • 波動バースト
    • View Profile
Re: Bully : Mods I'm Working on
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2014, 12:52:05 AM »
Sounds pretty cool man. Glad to see you still modding here and there.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2014, 10:39:17 AM »
That's pretty cool. I look forward to releases and show-off videos/screencaps.

Make sure to upload it to BullyMods.net if you feel like it.  8)

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2014, 05:15:14 PM »
This actually seems pretty cool. My main interest here is the "CinematicFight".  :P

Sound awesome. Good luck m8.

Offline Ky

• <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2014, 04:57:23 AM »
Great guy ..

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2014, 02:35:57 AM »

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
  • I'm from the AfterLife...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2015, 07:58:15 AM »
I actually love the mission , especially the Mini Boss FIghts!

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2015, 04:08:56 AM »
Replying to this but since it's about your mod I thought discussion should be moved here instead of on shrimp's topic.

@Daboss I will end up releasing it soon enough don't worry lol. It just needs a lil fixing then it should have an  official release.
@AfterLife You really think so? How did you like the gameplay? I just need to update the enemy brackets, make sure the enemies are preforming their animations without use of glitching. Some crap that needs to be done then its cool. The mission lentgh seems like I am playing it for 20 minutes I thought it was to long.

I suggest adding checkpoints then. What I did with The Cure 2 was at the start there was a menu with each big part of the mission so you could skip to a different part of a mission. That way if you failed half way through you could just restart around the part that you died on, or if you really liked a part you could replay it with ease.

It's been a really long time since you started your mission and you talk about it a lot... I hope it sees the light of day... even if it takes 89 times as long as it took me with my missions...

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
  • The name's AlphaTECH, whatca need help with?! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2015, 07:25:19 AM »
Nah I am really a hoarder when it comes to anything. My mission isn't just some type of plug in play type mission I was actually trying to make it a lil rockstar like. With camera scrolls and such, the chapter skip sounds awesome and I am going to add a cutscene skip. It is pretty easy, I am adding
 if PedIsValid and blahblah then
CameraFollowPed(gplayer)
PedGetPosXYZ
AreaTransitionXYZ

Offline denizthebest

• Half way there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2015, 11:42:10 AM »
Good luck m8