News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Best 'WTF!?' Moments in Bully  (Read 259785 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: Best 'WTF!?' Moments in Bully
« Reply #450 on: July 20, 2011, 02:18:35 AM »
The rubber band ball is controlled by the player and knocks people out.

Oh, contrare....The Rubberband Ball can be slung and bounced off lots of stuff, and as soon as it leaves Jimmy's hand, sort of has a mind of it's own, and takes out plenty of innocent bystanders, with funny results, particularly inside buildings.....

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: July 20, 2011, 02:23:20 AM »
It's fun inside places like the dorm. Throw it down the hall and watch it knock everyone down. It's like a crazy version of bowling.

Mike_W

« Reply #452 on: July 20, 2011, 10:31:37 AM »
I know what you mean, but it does far too much damage to a student to make the fun last. Not only that, but YOU get in trouble for it and may have to run and leave the fun behind.

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: July 20, 2011, 10:41:29 AM »
Yesterday I was hanging out behind the bike shop in Old Bullworth Vale. Cornelius appeared out of nowhere and Lucky hit him with a slingshot and ran away. Cornelius was pissed about this, ran after him, and fires from his bottle rocket launcher. It went waaaaay too far and hit two townsfolk. :laugh:

Mike_W

« Reply #454 on: July 20, 2011, 10:44:31 AM »
Haha, now that's the stuff I like to see!

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: July 20, 2011, 10:48:28 AM »
I wish my piece of shit Dazzle would work! That way I could record a typical day in Bully and share the craziness.

EDIT: OH YEAH. There was another nerd behind there the other day. I think it was Bucky, and he took down two greasers with firecrackers. Then he ran up to the crate that’s back there, was too close to it has he threw a firecracker, and knocked himself out.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 10:53:01 AM by Hayley »

Mike_W

« Reply #456 on: July 20, 2011, 11:01:49 AM »
I really want to take a vid of a day at Bullworth too, I'll have to get someone to hold the camera for me.

I was in the cafeteria yesterday when some prefects came in to bust someone. Algie promptly picked up and apple and tossed it at Seth. It was damn funny to watch because after he did it, he just sort of walked around casually almost as if pretending he didn't do it.

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: July 21, 2011, 12:55:48 PM »
Haha! I saw Mandy and Beatrice have a catfight in front of a prefect once. He didn't do anything about it.

I just had Mr. Luntz pick Russell's locker. It was pretty damn funny. I also remember a time when Gord was inside of the girls' locker room picking Mandy's locker. Damn perv.

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: July 25, 2011, 11:34:21 AM »
Playing “Lola’s Race” and Jimmy ended up on the slowest bike ever. So I belt Johnny with firecrackers and jump off the girly bike with the basket to steal Johnny’s racing bike. Johnny made a snowball and threw it in Jimmy’s face and hopped back on his bike. I threw him off, and he throws Jimmy off. I did mange to get Jimmy to sit on the bike… right on top of Johnny’s lap. Jimmy was then thrown off Johnny and Johnny pedals away faster than a speeding bullet. I guess he only accepts lap dances from Lola.

Mike_W

« Reply #459 on: July 25, 2011, 11:37:56 AM »
Holy shit! That is so funny! I've never seen anything like that before. I think its really funny that you got stuck with Algie's...erm...I mean a girl's bike.

Offline Bully1337

• Bully HAS to be one of the best games ever made...
  • I just thought I would put this useless text here
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: July 25, 2011, 11:40:44 AM »
When on Finding Johnny Vincent i pressed the alarm and all the mental people came out and I greeted otto and he just pushed me and he got in a fight with me and he fighted really wierd he jumped on me and started biting me I was like WTF?!

Mike_W

« Reply #461 on: July 25, 2011, 11:42:55 AM »
Yeah, I've heard that the inmates of the assylum have different fight styles. However I never challenged them to a fight before, I always just ran like hell out of there.

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: July 25, 2011, 11:53:59 AM »
Holy shit! That is so funny! I've never seen anything like that before. I think its really funny that you got stuck with Algie's...erm...I mean a girl's bike.

I stole it from Lefty before I entered the race. :P It's his girly bike~

As for asylum fighting style, I really want to test that out one day. Happy Volts creeps me out so I get out of there asap.

Mike_W

« Reply #463 on: July 25, 2011, 12:02:27 PM »
I never really like going there in the first place.

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: July 25, 2011, 12:06:10 PM »
Parker and Wade are locked in heated battle right now. Wade has a slingshot and Parker has itching powder. :laugh:

EDIT: Wade won. He celebrated by hitting Karen and Sheldon before getting busted.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 12:12:12 PM by Hayley »