News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Best 'WTF!?' Moments in Bully  (Read 258609 times)

Offline Bigfoot

• Public alias - Gunbladelad
  • I can't afford a razor...
    • View Profile
    • Freelancer : Mostly Harmless Forums
Re: Best 'WTF!?' Moments in Bully
« Reply #555 on: April 10, 2012, 09:29:57 AM »
I did some testing with the Rubber Band ball after my recent encounters (Simply put, it vanished completely from the weapon select list, but the pause menu showed it in the inventory, as I stated 12 posts ago).  This time round, however;

1.  Finished Complete Mayhem - Kept Rubber Band ball (I had a save kept aside where I just needed the one beside the Town Square monument, just in case)

2.  Tested saving with the Rubber Band ball actively bouncing around - Ball was still in the weapon toggle list, but was greyed out.

I'll see if I can recreate the bug where the ball completely vanished from my weapon select.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: April 10, 2012, 09:32:30 AM »
Donald once got a spudgun and started shooting his fellow Nerd friends, Trent walked past and caused a fight with Algie and Donald shot Algie and let Trent win, :O

He proceeded to shoot all of the nerds, lol. Donald is a Bully now,

Offline Scum

• I'm Scum.
  • Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: April 10, 2012, 11:26:53 AM »
Today I was walking around the Auto Shop after luring Damon there and letting the Greasers beat him up for me(I'm on Ch. 4) and saw a group beating up Gord. I tried to do something that didn't include hitting them and finally decided to takle Hal to the ground, hitting Norton. A second later Gord got KO'd and Hal got up the black Greaser started 'attacking' Hal, who went by the fountain and for some reason a prefect busted Norton.

Offline Bully1337

• Bully HAS to be one of the best games ever made...
  • I just thought I would put this useless text here
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: April 21, 2012, 11:37:44 AM »
I saw the punk barber (Betty I think)
Go down into an alley and go to the toilet like a male does  :o :o :o

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: April 21, 2012, 11:39:08 AM »
Yeah, I saw that quite a lot. I think the files listed "Her" as a Male.

Offline Lisha

• View Profile
« Reply #560 on: June 28, 2012, 11:00:01 AM »
I was in the library and Gord went psycho, smashing vases and those lamps on tables. Beatrice saw and she did a blood-curdling scream, it scared the crap outta me. I had to knock her out because of that. It was so damn loud and over the top. ;/

Tad decided to be suicidal and threw a firecracker at a prefect, he got owned. The next day when I was leaving the girl's dorm playground bit (I go there to see if any girls are fighting, I've caught Pinky and Lola slapping each other there before), I heard an explosion. Tad had thrown a firecracker at Angie but had been so close that it knocked them both out.

Trent decided to toss marbles at a prefect, but Dr.Watts was also outside and got tripped up (he'd been chasing me because I'd hit him and then hid in a bin), so you had about 3 prefects after Trent and a teacher. He made it to their bully's hangout bit by the carpark, I kept running into them so they couldn't grab him. It lasted for about a minute before he got busted.

I decided to kiss Pinky but it did that bug thing where they get annoyed instead. She didn't attack me though, she ran straight for Christy and began to pull at her hair. I don't think Pinky's ever actually slapped/knee'd me before, it's why she's one of my favourite characters.

Yeah, all of this happened today when I played for about 3hrs before my nap. xD

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: June 28, 2012, 11:31:44 AM »
I was in the library and Gord went psycho, smashing vases and those lamps on tables. Beatrice saw and she did a blood-curdling scream, it scared the crap outta me. I had to knock her out because of that. It was so damn loud and over the top. ;/
This is hilarious. :'D

Mike_W

« Reply #562 on: June 28, 2012, 11:49:52 AM »
lol she screamed like that once when I walked into the Girl's bathroom. I didn't see her in there, but she saw me!

Offline Lisha

• View Profile
« Reply #563 on: June 29, 2012, 12:33:24 PM »
This is hilarious. :'D
I laughed after I knocked her out but seriously, it scared me. x___x;;;

Right now idk how it's happened but I'm in the greaser hangout place and Algie is there. He's playing on the arcade machine and apparently won. I can also hear Cornelius but I can't see him, wtf is going on...?

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: June 29, 2012, 06:07:32 PM »
I went to the Football Field and their was two Ted's playing football, I was stuck with the :o look on my face for a second I never encountered a glitch like that before. Then they were saying hello to each other I was like  :confused:.

I was running around bully and I saw Vance and Lola kissing then Johnny came around and said he was going to break Vance's face. Vance ran for miles until he got into the Greaser Hangout I felt bad for him that day lol.

I walked right into church one night and I heard someone speaking then I turned around and Gurney was standing their floating, I got goose bumps because then someone screamed I dropped my head phones lol.

I was running along the path to the Johnny Vincent Fight and I fell into a pool of water then I couldn't restart the game because it froze I was like  :mad:.

I was walking pass Damon and some nerd shot a spud gun at him and then he said just keep it away from me so the nerd shot him twice and he knocked him out but his health was low and for some reason he just fell out it was weird.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 06:23:21 PM by UltimateGamer1 »

Offline Lisha

• View Profile
« Reply #565 on: June 29, 2012, 07:40:04 PM »
I was in the freakshow, seeing if I could attack the siamese twins via firecrackers.  It does work kinda, they just move away from the explosion, so their backs were to me which was odd.

Accidentally hit that fat dude with the red shirt with a firecracker. Damon was there so he helped me out, but something happened when I threw another firecracker, they did the same glitch as this:

Stupid Bully glitch [PC]

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: June 29, 2012, 08:33:43 PM »
Lol, I still can't believe Ted was playing with himself I guess he likes that lol.

Offline Lisha

• View Profile
« Reply #567 on: June 30, 2012, 04:28:05 PM »
I aimed a frisbee at Gloria when she was talking to Christy and Eunice, she got into the catching stance so I threw it to her. She caught it and threw it back, but at the time I was standing behind Eunice so it hit her instead. She ran off screaming.

I discovered you can play basketball. Stand near a hoop and hold R1 and Jimmy will try to shoot it into the hoop rather than just throw it in front of him.

I was spying on the girls in the toilet, like they were just talking and I was standing outside. Eunice asked Melody if she'd "Gotten hers" - aka her period. I was like WTF. Melody's like 8 years old. ;l

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: June 30, 2012, 04:54:04 PM »
Bully Girls like to mature early, it seems.

Offline Lisha

• View Profile
« Reply #569 on: July 01, 2012, 11:03:32 AM »
Lol @ both of your comments. xD

It seems like the nerds are teaming up more in my game now. I saw Donald running towards Harrington house, he had a firecracker. Then I saw Melvin sprinting after him with a bottle rocket, they both tried to attack one of the preps but Donald's firecracker explosion knocked them both out instead.

I keep catching Gord giving nerds swirlies, but it's like Gord's hovering in the air and the nerd's face is in the toilet. I punched the air between them and the animation stopped but Gord began to punch the nerd instead.

When I tried giving someone a swirlies, I decided to not tap X continuously to see what would happen. They will hit Jimmy in the balls so he lets go and they will crawl on the floor away from the toilet, it's awesome.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 02:13:20 PM by Lisha »