News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: My Re-Introduction  (Read 6315 times)

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
Re: My Re-Introduction
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2014, 10:53:32 AM »
Michael! Good to see you back here. How've you been? And how's life treating you?

Offline scg25

• Nerdgasm
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2014, 11:34:15 AM »
I've been fine! Life has been a bitch but it's been a hell of a ride. I'd love to see a Bully sequel before my eventual downturn at 30. Where, by the opinion of my acquaintances, people should stop playing video games because they're for the 'immature'.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2014, 12:29:13 PM »
I've been fine! Life has been a bitch but it's been a hell of a ride. I'd love to see a Bully sequel before my eventual downturn at 30. Where, by the opinion of my acquaintances, people should stop playing video games because they're for the 'immature'.

The people saying that are immature themselves and living in a state of denial. Seems society likes to set strict rules on everyone....once you  reach a certain age ur expected to act a certain way....talk a certain way...dress a certain way...BAH!

I am going to be 36 this aug and I could care less what people think about my still liking gaming....and anime....and other forms of animation...and I have plenty of friends even older then I am who like the same things and none are immature....ROFL.

Tip for ya Michael from someone that knows.......If you like something....keep doing it. Don't let others tell you that you are "too old" for something because in the end...it is your life and noone else's. You are the one that lives it and way I see things.....if other people think it is immature to play games at 30 and over.....they need to get a life.  :biggrin:

Offline scg25

• Nerdgasm
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2014, 01:06:41 PM »
Yeah, man. What's immature and a waste of breath is those that try to criticize you for your hobbies. No matter their avid criticism I will probably be gamer when I'm ninety. Who wants to live one life where you wake up, go to work, and pay taxes when you can wake up and slay dragons as the Dragonborn, or run over hookers as a professional criminal?! :)

Offline Sphinx

• The one and only Sphinx
  • Long-Titted No Nippled Bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2014, 04:16:44 PM »
Welcome back, person I never heard of.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2014, 05:35:08 PM »
Yeah, man. What's immature and a waste of breath is those that try to criticize you for your hobbies. No matter their avid criticism I will probably be gamer when I'm ninety. Who wants to live one life where you wake up, go to work, and pay taxes when you can wake up and slay dragons as the Dragonborn, or run over hookers as a professional criminal?! :)

Exactly my point. Besides....when it comes to modding...I am more then willing to take you under my wing and teach you everything you want to know about modding the game....I have taught quite a few ppl already and kinda am partly responsible for the current modding revolution thats been happening the past year....much as I hate taking any credit...rofl.

Offline scg25

• Nerdgasm
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2014, 09:56:38 PM »
I've been contemplating buying Bully on Steam to mod it. Maybe I should give in, get it, and mod the ever living hell out of it. If I do you'll be the first person I turn too!

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2014, 10:42:43 PM »
MadmaN will certainly help you go straight to the top of the modding world xD

If he's unavailable, I'm always here to :D

Offline scg25

• Nerdgasm
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2014, 10:51:32 PM »
You two might have just convinced me to buy it on Steam. Thanksafuckinglot! Haha

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2014, 05:14:03 AM »
Welcome back.
Though we probably haven't had the pleasure to conversate.
How are things?

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Major Mick3Mouse Algie Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2014, 07:27:23 AM »
I havent met you before but,   Welcome back.