News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Hiring  (Read 6961 times)

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
Hiring
« on: May 15, 2012, 05:10:10 PM »
I need help hiring more than 1 clique member for my video's is their a way to do this I want to hire Vance and Wade for a video of mine thanks if you guys knew.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
Re: Hiring
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 07:05:55 PM »
There is a way and I am currently working on that myself so just sit tight and I will see if I can do somthing for you regarding that.

On another note tho, I do have a completed bodyguard mod that I am releasing a bit later tonight with a tutorial on how to edit the bodyguard and how to compile the lua script and add it to your scripts.img.

Offline -мα∂нαттяι¢к-

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 07:49:06 PM »
Mad, cant he use the halloween mission, since that one has 2 bodygaurds. You replace the hex values of pete and gary in the halloween mission with the ones you want, then swap the halloween mission with ArcRace1, go to the arcade mission in the dorm, and start it. There you go

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 10:55:38 PM »
He could, but most ppl seem to be utterly clueless as to how to use the model id lists that steman and I released and the halloween mission has problems when it comes to using it this way. I personally have never gotten it to work correctly since it sticks on the loading screen when exiting the boys dorm.

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 11:14:33 PM »
Oh I'll figure out how to use it I'm not clueless I know how to mod. This modder named Carlos had both clique members at once.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 11:16:35 PM by UltimateGamer1 »

Offline -мα∂нαттяι¢к-

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2012, 11:27:52 PM »
It's not hard once you get it, but people seem to have trouble. All you gotta do is find and replace the hex values in he required script. The halloween one has worked for me but just see how it goes. Anyways Mad is working on a simpler way.

Offline Carlosvc92

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2012, 11:48:48 PM »
I used the Halloween mission for the custom bodyguards.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2012, 12:27:18 AM »
So could anyone release a full detail tutorial on this?

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2012, 04:08:07 PM »
It isn't that hard...

Well the first part of "A little help" is another mission that has 2 bodyguards but you can only access it playing the game like normal. The script has only the second part of the mission in which Pete and Gary doesn't appear.  :mellow:
Also it is better since Jimmy doesn't use his halloween outfit and you will not find students with costumes around the game.

By the way Pete just stays there cheering, he doesn't attack. Just saying if you were planing to make both of them to fight in the video.

Hopefully Madman will help us all if he can  :laugh:

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2012, 05:54:32 PM »
He will figure it out it seems easy but the voice will remain maybe their is a way to change the voice. With the agression just set Pete to a bully he'll fight auto.

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2012, 06:28:39 PM »
He will figure it out it seems easy but the voice will remain maybe their is a way to change the voice. With the agression just set Pete to a bully he'll fight auto.

Eeeehhh... the voice files actually change because you are changing the WHOLE character, not just the skin, fighting style, etc. Also no matter which is Pete (or the replace for Pete) faction, he will still cheer. Otherwise, how is that Gary can attack if his default faction is student?

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2012, 08:41:40 PM »
Idk usually bullies attack and are very aggressive but I didn't know they didn't attack. But how can I change the files? Can you tell me please?

Offline -мα∂нαттяι¢к-

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2012, 10:07:20 PM »
No, it has nothing to do with faction or anything. It's the way the game works with 2 bodygauds, just that. I can't remember, it's been awhile since I did this, but i think they don't fight until the 1st bodygaurd dies or something like that.

Offline Carlosvc92

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2012, 12:43:47 AM »
Lol Petey is such a pussy!! If you equip the ped that replaces petey with a baseball bat, cricket bat, or 2 by 4, he will attack.

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2012, 02:03:00 PM »
Lol Petey is such a pussy!! If you equip the ped that replaces petey with a baseball bat, cricket bat, or 2 by 4, he will attack.

That didn't work for me. I tried giving him the spudgun and the leadpipe but didn't work.