News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Mod Ideas  (Read 4470 times)

Offline -мα∂нαттяι¢к-

• View Profile
Mod Ideas
« on: April 28, 2012, 11:40:06 PM »
Do you guys have good mod ideas? Please post them here. I'll do my best to help you make the mod, or if you aren't a modder and just have an idea, i'll make it for you (If I can, of course). I'm sure we can come up with some cool ideas.

Offline Carlosvc92

• View Profile
Re: Mod Ideas
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 11:46:39 PM »
I think once the scripts are fully editable, we'll be able to use our full imagination!

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 08:29:56 AM »
I think once the scripts are fully editable, we'll be able to use our full imagination!

hes right, but for now we can only use what we have at our disposal

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2012, 05:36:57 PM »
I had this idea weeks ago...

What about a "Fighting style selector"?

I mean when you select the fist in your inventory as usual, you have jimmy fighting style (or any other style If you edited the ide.img). What if while you hold a firecracker or a stinkbomb you have another one?

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 06:14:38 PM »
There would be no need for that.

With a custom script written, you'd be able to select a fighting style through an in-game menu.

Offline -мα∂нαттяι¢к-

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012, 06:38:11 PM »
I was about to say that. But even that would take some work, and for now we need to go with what we have got

Offline Carlosvc92

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2012, 01:47:39 AM »
Kinda hard but what if we could install our own models ingame without any replacements? I always thought a paintball gun would've fit right into the game because that's a weapon that a kid could have. We would need to create its animation, script file, and statistics. But that's my idea, however I've tried putting a paintball gun inside world.img, I am pretty sure placing it into world.img and the putting the model's name on a list that defines weapons should at least appear when placed in acswpn.dat
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 01:51:30 AM by Carlosvc92 »

Offline -мα∂нαттяι¢к-

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2012, 07:21:46 PM »
Yeah. One thing i have been working on is weapons and pees from skyrim and fallout into bully.first I'm trying to get a sword from skyrim into bully first.  got the nif, and converted the textures to tga, but Skyrim doesn't have nft files to wrap together the textures, so I hav to find out how tonmake a nft from scratch.

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2012, 12:42:25 PM »
Kinda hard but what if we could install our own models ingame without any replacements? I always thought a paintball gun would've fit right into the game because that's a weapon that a kid could have. We would need to create its animation, script file, and statistics. But that's my idea, however I've tried putting a paintball gun inside world.img, I am pretty sure placing it into world.img and the putting the model's name on a list that defines weapons should at least appear when placed in acswpn.dat
Or rig the Super Spud Gun and give it a good retexturing.

Offline -мα∂нαттяι¢к-

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2012, 09:14:00 PM »
Johnnyvincentfan1 why would you need to rig it? You can a
Ready get it in game by getting it in the shop by replacing hex values.
Found out recently you can make custom load screens and arcade games. I am currently making a simpsons arcade game, I will tell everyone how tondo this once I am done

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2012, 06:17:28 PM »
The classic 4P simpsons arcade game? With the wrestler as the first boss?  :P

Offline -мα∂нαттяι¢к-

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2012, 06:27:59 PM »
Haha no, just a simpsons arcade game, pretty much the same as consume but replaces sumo guys and all that with simpsons characters and different foods. However I could make it with any kind of pickups, so this one won't be too different cause it's my first one.